Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Any rises for Nianggolan & Dodo following their moves??? No' date=' they haven't done anything yet.[/b']

Also Iturbe if he goes to Juve/Atleti... No, has to play first.

Also, what are the chances of Dodo nailing down a starting place at LB for Inter?

Think he'll be rotating right Geoffrey? :)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hey Brothers! Are Hördur MAGNÚSSON and Stefano STURARO worth signing?

Are they "must buys"?

Sturaro is a must buy of course, Juventus signed him for a lot of money

Magnusson might play for Cesena, in Serie A, next year. Get him but he won't be a top player. Just a capital gain

When Joshua Brillante becomes the starting RB for Fiorentina and quickly becomes the best Rb in the league what rise can he expect :D

can i get an AMEN

WIKIPEDIA

ACF Fiorentina

On the 15th of July 2014 it was announced that Josh and his beard have decided to join Italian Serie A club ACF Fiorentina.

He'll be a regular I feel. Hes got experience under his belt now and is more than capable of starting for Roma cause hes familiar with the league. Also' date=' they bought him for 22m euros so I dont see why he will just sit on the bench for a whole season.[/quote']

Do you think Giorgi Chanturia will become a starter for Hellas Verona now, and achieve his true potential?

Iturbe struggled mightily in Portugal, in large part because he was playing against teams that defended deep, with everyone behind the ball and not much room to run into. His first touch wasn't the greatest, didn't play with his head high... was never given a run of games or much of a chance to make mistakes and improve. It's almost shocking how he went from not impressing even for the B team of Porto to a 22M man, in the space of one year.

He'll be a regular I feel. Hes got experience under his belt now and is more than capable of starting for Roma cause hes familiar with the league. Also' date=' they bought him for 22m euros so I dont see why he will just sit on the bench for a whole season.[/quote']

Thanks!

What do you see for him ratings wise?

Sm seem to have completely forgotten about Nainggolan. I'm not sure if it was because of the fact he was on loan at Roma and somehow skipped during the Serie A rating review. He deserved a 90 a long time ago, and a 91 after the success he had at Roma in the 2nd half of the season. It's disgraceful such a talented player is still rated at only 89. With such a poor rating system in place, I suppose we will have to wait another 6 months for him to be considered for an increase. :mad:

Sm seem to have completely forgotten about Nainggolan. I'm not sure if it was because of the fact he was on loan at Roma and somehow skipped during the Serie A rating review. He deserved a 90 a long time ago' date=' and a 91 after the success he had at Roma in the 2nd half of the season. It's disgraceful such a talented player is still rated at only 89. With such a poor rating system in place, I suppose we will have to wait another 6 months for him to be considered for an increase. :mad:[/quote']

absolutely, radja has been forgotten, i hope SM will rise him to 90 in the beginning of the season, in sake of his moving to as roma, 91 is too high, he didnt get WC calls.

Who should I sign from Benatia' date=' Strootman and Pjanic? Regardless of their position but their ability to rise?[/quote']

Pjanic, Strootman, Benatia

but if i was you, i will sign Benatia, its harder to find good CD rather than midfielder ya know'

Will Iturbe become a regualar at Roma???

What rating can he get in the next review?

yes' date=' roma spend much for him just for let him benching on

Any rise for Juan Cuadrado after the WC he's had?

no, stay 91, and wait till december

Sm seem to have completely forgotten about Nainggolan. I'm not sure if it was because of the fact he was on loan at Roma and somehow skipped during the Serie A rating review. He deserved a 90 a long time ago' date=' and a 91 after the success he had at Roma in the 2nd half of the season. It's disgraceful such a talented player is still rated at only 89. With such a poor rating system in place, I suppose we will have to wait another 6 months for him to be considered for an increase. :mad:[/quote']

He was very hard done by in the last review... Should have got 90 then, I don't think he will make 91 due to lack of international game time but I'd expect him to be a big player for Roma this year

What are the prospects of :

Giammario PISCITELLA

Mihai BALASA

Gabriel Appelt

Piscitella isn't a good player, he plays in Roma's young team but not well. Sell him.

Balasa is a very young player; he plays a great season in Roma's young team. Keep him.

Appelt plays in italian second league and made 18 games (1393 minutes). He's 20 years old, so I think he could became a great player, not a top player. Try to keep him.

Piscitella isn't a good player' date=' he plays in Roma's young team but not well. Sell him.

Balasa is a very young player; he plays a great season in Roma's young team. Keep him.

Appelt plays in italian second league and made 18 games (1393 minutes). He's 20 years old, so I think he could became a great player, not a top player. Try to keep him.[/quote']

Thank you very much.

I have another one Riccardo Saponara, what are the chances of him getting minutes this season whether that be for the full team or elsewhere?

Thank you very much.

I have another one Riccardo Saponara' date=' what are the chances of him getting minutes this season whether that be for the full team or elsewhere?[/quote']

You're welcome! ;)

It is a good talent; last year he had some physical problems so he could not play a lot and settle in the team.

This year he could play consistently if he will not be loaned to other teams. But Milan right now is not very fit, and I do not think will make a good championship this year.

Definitely I think that he is a great talent and in a few years will became a good player if Milan coach will give him confidence and if the team will do good season and play the CL or EL.