Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

But there aren't many more cases' date=' mate. :)

Don't get me wrong, I think SM is usually too harsh on old players.[/quote']

Yeah, you're right pedro.

It's very difficult to rise for old players and this round should be more than one: I think to Barzagli (33), Tiago Cardoso (33) and Demichelis (33). They all deserve a +1.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

He's playing midfield though is he???? Any chance of him loosing his LB position on SM?

No chance of him losing his LB position. Inter are using his as an attacking full back. He'll keep his same position where he can play def/mid along the left.

Yeah' date=' you're right pedro.

It's very difficult to rise for old players and this round should be more than one: I think to Barzagli (33), Tiago Cardoso (33) and Demichelis (33). They all deserve a +1.[/quote']

Well said mate, Tiago deserved to hit 90 after his last season at Atleti imo.

Demichelis should be 90 too and a +1 for Barzagli wouldn't be unfair either.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Yeah' date=' you're right pedro.

It's very difficult to rise for old players and this round should be more than one: I think to Barzagli (33), Tiago Cardoso (33) and Demichelis (33). They all deserve a +1.[/quote']

Totti should rise too. :mad::mad::mad:

totti_thumb.gif?w=456&h=608

At his age, Francesco Totti is still going strong and continues to defy the odds;););)

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

For the topic "old guys" even di natale deserve +1 imo, underrated player.

Anyway i have Ljajic, i can swap for florenzi, who among them can get 90 faster?

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

For the topic "old guys" even di natale deserve +1 imo' date=' underrated player.

Anyway i have Ljajic, i can swap for florenzi, who among them can get 90 faster?[/quote']

I would say the Italian will get 90 faster.

Anyone here have opinions about Sanabria? He's not making any minutes but of course he's still very young. Was Roma a bad choice for him or will he get his minutes in the future?

Was wondering if I should hold on to him, got a 2.8M bid on him.

Next reviews:

• Manolas 87> 88
  • Florenzi 89> stay
  • Morata 87> stay
  • Onazi 87> stay/88
  • Jorginho 88> stay
  • Darmian 88> 89
  • Cragno 82> 84
  • Scuffet 84> stay
  • Hallberg 80> stay
  • Bruno Fernandes 85> 86
  • Zaza 86> 87/88
  • Belotti 82> 84

Agree?

Yea, with the only exception of Manolas, whom i think could get a +2. Hes has won the greek league last year, hes had a fantastic WC and he basically played every game for Roma so far (and done really well in each match) this season,

so imo its 50/50 between 88 and 89

Zaza will probably only get 87, Sassuolo is doing really bad.

Why Scuffet isn't the first choice for Udinese anymore?

because Italian mentality is idiotic. Udinese basically said that they want to 'prevent' Scuffet from losing his head at such a young age and so they sent him back to the youth team, for his own good.

Its an absolutely idiotic and pointless excuse, especially since its coming from Udinese, who is renown for playing young players, yet, when a good italian player coems along, they demote him back after showing great promise...

In any other top league, he would now be a regular, in Italy he got sent back in the youth team...

And then people wonder why italy is falling down in every single rating...

I think Gervinho deserves more then a +1.

3 goals and 2 assist in 169 minutes in this season.

He deserves 91 since last review in my opinion and if he'll keep playing like this he could hit 92 in next review.

Surely Pjanic deserves 92 before Gervinho?

Surely Pjanic deserves 92 before Gervinho?

It ill be a long time before Gervinho gets 92, had a good season yes, but he'll have to continue that to even get to 91.

Pjanic will maybe get 92 this season.

Yea' date=' with the only exception of Manolas, whom i think could get a +2.[/quote']

-2 more like, Kyle Lafferty made him (& Kostas Stafylidis, who should be playing for an over 40's pub team) look like a chumps last Tuesday.

It ill be a long time before Gervinho gets 92' date=' had a good season yes, but he'll have to continue that to even get to 91.

Pjanic will maybe get 92 this season.[/quote']

Im pretty sure that gervinho will get 91 rather soon, either at the next changes or the ones after that.

He didnt just have a good season, hes been an absolute beast for Roma for the whole season, and is doing just as good (if not even better) this season.

If there is a 89+ player that deserves to rise at Roma at the next reviews thats Gervinho.

Atm i dont see Pjanic rising to 92, not until around the end of the season, he didnt have the greatest of starts, and even though hes playing alot, his performances havent been on par with last season's, this is probably also due to the fact that hes getting no rest because of the many midfield injuries Roma suffered that had him and nainggolan play basically every game since the start of the season.

Other players that will most likey rise at the next reviews are Naingollan and Manolas.

Players like Pjanic, Florenzi, Iturbe and Keita have an outside chance of a +1 at the next reviews.

What do you guys think of Ricky Alvarez? Obviously he left Serie A but how did he do last season. Did he play like an 89 or lower?

Also Michu, can he keep his 90 rating or maybe a -1 ?

Would welcome any thoughts on these :o

What do you guys think of Ricky Alvarez? Obviously he left Serie A but how did he do last season. Did he play like an 89 or lower?

Also Michu' date=' can he keep his 90 rating or maybe a -1 ?

Would welcome any thoughts on these :o[/quote']

Ricky Alvarez played well last season in Serie A, definitely worthy of his 89.

I believe Michu will not avoid a drop this time. Yes, a -1 is likely imo.