Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Do you guys think they will drop Barzalgi to 90 despite being injured?

Dont see why they would drop him, hes been a regular before the injury, and its not like hes going to be out for 1+ years. Hes going to be back in less than a month (or so newspapers say). Age shouldnt be a factor for a drop because of injury. He will keep his 91

Dont see why they would drop him' date=' hes been a regular before the injury, and its not like hes going to be out for 1+ years. Hes going to be back in less than a month (or so newspapers say). Age shouldnt be a factor for a drop because of injury. He will keep his 91[/quote']

Thats certainly the way i see it, but SW got the game all upside down :o

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio D(LC) 19 82 any raise and is he 90+ potential

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi AM(RL),F(RLC) 27 90 can he get +1

FLORENZI, Alessandro AM(RLC) 23 89 can he get 90+

RUGANI, Daniele D© 20 82 any raise and is he 90+ in future

KEITA, Balde AM(RL),F(RLC) 19 85 any raise and is he 90+ in future

ONAZI, Ogenyi DM,M,AM© 21 87 any raise and is he 90+ in future

FERNANDES, Bruno M,AM© 20 85 any raise and is he 90+ in future

KOULIBALY, Kalidou D(RC) 23 87 any raise and is he 90+ in future

Juventus:

Giovinco 90 -> 89

Ogbanna 88 -> 89

Pogba 91 -> 92

AC Milan

Montolivo 91 -> 90

Torres 91 -> 90

Abate 90 -> 89

Internazionale

Campagnaro 90 -> 88

Dodo 87 -> 88

Kovacic 88 -> 89

Ranocchia 90 -> 91

AS Roma

De Rossi 94 -> 93

Balzaretti 90 -> 89

Emanuelson 89 -> 88

Manolas 87 -> 88

Iturbe 87 -> 88

Nainggolan 89 -> 90

Astori 89 -> 90

Pjanic 91 -> 92

Lazio

Cavanda 85 -> 87

de Vrij 88 -> 89

Biglia 89 -> 90

Napoli

Higuain 94 -> 93

Hamsik 92 -> 91

Koulibaly (Nap) 87 -> 88

Others:

Gabbiadini (Samp) 87 -> 88

Darmian (Tor) 88 -> 89

Juventus:

Giovinco 90 -> 89 50/50

Ogbanna 88 -> 89 yes

Pogba 91 -> 92 most likely

AC Milan

Montolivo 91 -> 90 probably not

Torres 91 -> 90 same as above

Abate 90 -> 89 definetly not

Internazionale

Campagnaro 90 -> 88 50/50 between -1 and -2

Dodo 87 -> 88 probably

Kovacic 88 -> 89 yes

Ranocchia 90 -> 91 probably not

AS Roma

De Rossi 94 -> 93 doubt it

Balzaretti 90 -> 89 yes

Emanuelson 89 -> 88 -1 to 87

Manolas 87 -> 88 yes

Iturbe 87 -> 88 yes

Nainggolan 89 -> 90 yes

Astori 89 -> 90 no

Pjanic 91 -> 92 id give it a 1/3 chance of happening

Lazio

Cavanda 85 -> 87 70% +1/30% +2

de Vrij 88 -> 89 probably

Biglia 89 -> 90 50/50

Napoli

Higuain 94 -> 93 no

Hamsik 92 -> 91 no

Koulibaly (Nap) 87 -> 88 most likely

Others:

Gabbiadini (Samp) 87 -> 88 yes

Darmian (Tor) 88 -> 89 50/50

My opinion

how big of chance gervinho hit 91 this winter?

Pretty solid unless SM/SW will be really harsh with the italian ratings, i mean he clearly has been one of the best if not the very best player at the club since he arrived so it would be more than fair to have him be on par with the likes of Pjanic and Totti.

Manolas. I know he has featured frequently this season for Roma, actually recording the most minutes of any defender this season. My question is predictions for his inevitable rating increase.

At 87 right now I would have guessed that he will be similar in comparison to Durm (Dortmund) who has also had plenty first team action along with some National playing time.

Would 89/90 be the prediction or an initial 88/89 before 89/90 at the next rating changes?

Secondly Cuadrado. Has featured consistently of course again for Fiorentina however clearly must be limited within a team of similar stance within domestic football. Thoughts that he is bound to remain a 91 for the foreseeable future unless attaining a move away from the club? I believe he may have also signed a new contract within the recent months? Not that there is anything to a modern footballer to suggest he will complete said contract.

Manolas. I know he has featured frequently this season for Roma' date=' actually recording the most minutes of any defender this season. My question is predictions for his inevitable rating increase.

At 87 right now I would have guessed that he will be similar in comparison to Durm (Dortmund) who has also had plenty first team action along with some National playing time.

Would 89/90 be the prediction or an initial 88/89 before 89/90 at the next rating changes?

Secondly Cuadrado. Has featured consistently of course again for Fiorentina however clearly must be limited within a team of similar stance within domestic football. Thoughts that he is bound to remain a 91 for the foreseeable future unless attaining a move away from the club? I believe he may have also signed a new contract within the recent months? Not that there is anything to a modern footballer to suggest he will complete said contract.[/quote']

an 88 is more likely, with a slight chance at 89. id say 89/90 will probably be end season talk.

As for Cuadrado, he and his team havent been doing that great, so he wont rise for sure, and as you pointed out, he will hardly rise further at Fiorentina, he is a stable 91 though.

Manolas. I know he has featured frequently this season for Roma' date=' actually recording the most minutes of any defender this season. My question is predictions for his inevitable rating increase.

Secondly Cuadrado. Has featured consistently of course again for Fiorentina however clearly must be limited within a team of similar stance within domestic football. Thoughts that he is bound to remain a 91 for the foreseeable future unless attaining a move away from the club? I believe he may have also signed a new contract within the recent months? Not that there is anything to a modern footballer to suggest he will complete said contract.[/quote']

I think he has a real shot at 89. 90 is out of the question. 88 is a possibility too but im leaning towards the +2 for him. in summary Manolas 87 -> 89/88 imo

Looking at his stats, Jeremy Menez is mostly playing for AC Milan as a center forward, it seems? What do you guys think are the chances of him actually getting the FC position on SM too? Would make a huge difference for him being useful in the game, and there's quite a lot of players with AM,F(RLC) who don't actually play as a center forward most of the time..