Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

guys' date=' there is [b']andrea rannochia[/b] available in external

if i want to buy him, i have to sell barzagli

is andrea really a good shot?

also, otamendi available in external

thanks for advice..

Yes, get Ranocchia. Inter's captain/best defender.... and starter for Italy. Sell 33yrs/old injured Barzagli.

Otamendi will never get a higher rating than Ranocchia, but if you've money available Ota can be a nice backup for Ranocchia.

Yes' date=' get Ranocchia. Inter's captain/best defender.... and starter for Italy. Sell 33yrs/old injured Barzagli.

Otamendi will never get a higher rating than Ranocchia, but if you've money available Ota can be a nice backup for Ranocchia.[/quote']

You probably never seen ranocchia play, hes plain awful, the Italian Smalling.

I would definetly go for Otamendi, doing great at valencia, and might already rise at the next reviews. And i do think he can go higher than ranocchia

You probably never seen ranocchia play' date=' hes plain awful, the Italian Smalling.

I would definetly go for Otamendi, doing great at valencia, and might already rise at the next reviews. And i do think he can go higher than ranocchia[/quote']

Ranocchia is a good reader of the game and a decent player but he's almost unbelievably slow and error prone. He won't get past 90 likely.

Edit: Just seen your original post, in my opinion Barzagli is the best italian defender ahead of Chiellini but he is getting on and injury prone and that doesn't sit well with SM

What about Asamoah? I've wanted him to rise' date=' he played great last year but I get the feeling he won't :(

Hamsik and Hernanes are likely to drop I'm assuming[/quote']

Can I get some opinions on this please? I need choose 2 to sell from him, Gundogan, Badstuber and Mata to get my ideal 22 man squad and have no unhappy little cretins.

Can I get some opinions on this please? I need choose 2 to sell from him' date=' Gundogan, Badstuber and Mata to get my ideal 22 man squad and have no unhappy little cretins.[/quote']

You can sell Badstuber and then there is a toss up between Gundogan and Asamoah.Both are pretty good but I rate Gundogan higher.

You can sell Badstuber and then there is a toss up between Gundogan and Asamoah.Both are pretty good but I rate Gundogan higher.

Gundogan's pretty good?Have you actually seen him pal?Dortmund's well at the buttom of Bundesliga and this lad missed one year and a half of football but he returned like a star.He's class,world-class.

Gundogan's pretty good?Have you actually seen him pal?Dortmund's well at the buttom of Bundesliga and this lad missed one year and a half of football but he returned like a star.He's class' date='world-class.[/quote']

Guys I was asking mainly about Asamoah, you think he'd rise ahead of Gundogan? For me Dortmund are dead and buried but Gundogan is undoubtedly more talented.

Guys I was asking mainly about Asamoah' date=' you think he'd rise ahead of Gundogan? For me Dortmund are dead and buried but Gundogan is undoubtedly more talented.[/quote']

Doubt that Asamoah will rise.He'll probably stay.Same will happen to Gundogan,for now.

Yes' date=' get Ranocchia. Inter's captain/best defender.... and starter for Italy. Sell 33yrs/old injured Barzagli.

Otamendi will never get a higher rating than Ranocchia, but if you've money available Ota can be a nice backup for Ranocchia.[/quote']

:)) Ranocchia is a decent defender but Otamendi is better and he will surpas the italian`s rating ;)

I'm surprised Keita is only down as a slight chance to rise to 88 in the predictions on the previous page. Looking at the stats/performances there's even a strong case for 89 compared to Roma's other CMs.

I can understand the reticence not to go so high with your good predictions on the whole, being conservative is always the best approach but still this does seem harsh even taking into account SM's poor attitude towards the elderly.

P.S. Would I be correct in thinking Savic has about a 60/70% chance of rising? Looking at the stats it seems reasonable for an undisputed starter, good age also...

Weird I remember Cam Lucas posting Pogba will get a +1 for now and I added on to his comment, it seems that the 2 posts have been deleted.

Any I do not think Higuain, Chiellini will drop. Higuain is doing reasonably well to "not drop" even though I must say his rating is a little high.

I don't see De Rossi dropping at all. He's maintained 94 when he and Roma were playing worst. His situation has improved since such times so 94 should be comfortably retained.

I wonder if people see his age and just think he's got to drop, hmmmm.

I don't see De Rossi dropping at all. He's maintained 94 when he and Roma were playing worst. His situation has improved since such times so 94 should be comfortably retained.

I wonder if people see his age and just think he's got to drop' date=' hmmmm.[/b']

Bang on the money, so many users seem to disregard players when they get to 30 regardless of how they are playing. I've even seen some class players of 28 as old!

What do you think of Insigne' date=' Pogba or Kovacic rising in the near future?[/quote']

Insigne is basically out for the season with an ACL injury he wont rise.

Pogba will get a +1 now and maybe one at the end of the season if Juve win the league and do rather well in the CL.

Kovacic id say 50/50, if it was just based on SM doing fair reviews, basing it on facts, he wouldnt rise in the upcoming reviews.

But since SM loves giving unwarranted +1's to hyped youngsters (and Kovacic is definetly one of them) i could see him rising to 89.

I do think however that at the end of the season Kovacic should get the +1 to 89 (if inter finish in the top 8 that is).

Its not that he doesnt deserve the 89 now, its just that his game has been on and off, and his team's has been mostly off, thus not really warranting a rise (but then again, SM/SW doesnt really give a dime about whats fair)