Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

They have started on Roma

Yes, ONLY Florenzi and Keita. LOL!

How much effort to examine the players. :D

In France, no rise ratings for Thauvin, Ocampos and other players.

In Italy, lack of reviews for most players.

I fear to see the reviews in Spain and Germany... :rolleyes:

What are SM doing? :confused:

After a year not much has changed, I expected more attention in this session. It seems that the reviewers have zero desire to work. I'm very disappointed. :mad:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Yes' date=' ONLY Florenzi and Keita. LOL!

How much effort to examine the players. :D

In France, no rise ratings for Thauvin, Ocampos and other players.

In Italy, lack of reviews for most players.

I fear to see the reviews in Spain and Germany... :rolleyes:

What are SM doing? :confused:

After a year not much has changed, I expected more attention in this session. It seems that the reviewers have zero desire to work. I'm very disappointed. :mad:[/quote']

They'll probably rise tomorrow

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

The ratings have been a joke for a while now but the fact that they have started to completely ignore players now is very annoying. :mad:

I'll wait and see how the other big leagues get reviewed and if it's just a case of SM getting more strict with ratings then that's probably a good thing, if not then I'll be gone from SM when my gold management is up.

If nainggolan will not get a rise, it will become the biggest joke since this reviews have started.

How can Naingollan not rise is beyond me... Best Roma player by miles...

Same goes for manolas, who won the league in greece, was a key player for his NT, and is playing every game for Roma... What more does a player have to do go get a rise...

ANd Gervinho too...

This is an absolute Joke.. I really do hope they rise tomorrow...

I really dont get how reviews can be done this badly, as if they arent even looking at the players and team stats...

If nainggolan will not get a rise' date=' it will become the biggest joke since this reviews have started.

How can Naingollan not rise is beyond me... Best Roma player by miles...

Same goes for manolas, who won the league in greece, was a key player for his NT, and is playing every game for Roma... What more does a player have to do go get a rise...

ANd Gervinho too...

This is an absolute Joke.. I really do hope they rise tomorrow...

I really dont get how reviews can be done this badly, as if they arent even looking at the players and team stats...[/quote']

Obviously Nainggolan and Manolas will rise. For sure. Not sure on Gervinho because he's higher rated, but possibly. Just be patient :P They're still reviewing it.

Wow so much doom and gloom about ratings' date=' give SM a break they are getting a schedule of the top leagues done as we all wanted, remember each division takes a few days to complete as it always has since the start of the game.[/quote']

If they are going to do the ratings at least do a proper job, not some half-effort job.

And obviously with the Ligue 1 ratings, I believe there will be some clear risers that did not get their dues.

I am not afraid to speak out when I feel we are being done wrong, check my posts I am an advocate for change on SM for the better but ratings changes have and always will be a contentious issue, there will always be complaints about who you feel should have got a drop, should have got a raise, didn't deserve a raise etc etc.There will always be a player or two that has been 'missed' as it is hard to do a full scale review without making an error or 'missing' someone that 'should' have got a raise, that is what the random single player rises are there to fix so Instead of b*tching about what isn't being done how about waiting until the leagues reviews are done then making a case for the players who you feel have been 'missed'.We are two days into the Italian reviews and to be honest looking at this thread seeing some of the complaints is quite embarrassing.Couple of things that may need pointing out, No the sky is not falling in and No the Italian reviews are not finished.

People, people. Ever since I can remember SM reviews the league 'upside down' i.e. bottom placed teams first. On the whole this trend looks to be continuing by the way in which the French and the Italian changes had been done.

I am therefore in NO doubt Roma has not been entirely reviewed yet. My guess would be Florenzi and Keita were dealt with separately due to individual requests/being on an independent list of players needing changing asap and they've got around to doing these before the 'team review'.Slightly confusing sure but the reaction is OTT.

Manolas WILL rise, fact. That's another reason I'm so confident.

Many teams below Roma have not been reviewed yet. From what I believe we're only up to Fiorentina so it's safe to say all those teams above are still yet to be reviewed. And like I said before do not rule out any changes until we've clearly moved on to a different league; this has happened in the past also. Patience people.

To flip this those concerned about Udinese players I can quite understand as it would appear we've moved on from them but lets wait and see the above point stands here also.

I'm quick to criticise the review system myself on a number of occasions but a lot on here is unjustified. I can only applaud SM for Keita's 89 (of which I was debating only last week in this tread) well deserved and his age, ignored! Florenzi's positional change has been as prompt as anyone could have hoped for so again well done to SM for that one. Even if there appears no method to these changes. Whilst the likes of Neto and Savic got well deserved rises when again that was disputed here, especially the latter.

Tbh looking at the teams which I believe have been finished (although I go back to my above point) there's only one blatant mistake/over-sight so far IMO and that's Bruno Fernandes. Other than that the rest of the criticisms are unfounded (atm) or can be highly disputed from both sides.

One mistake isn't bad going, the Italian teams which have beem reviewed have been reviewed well, well done SM!

Only did Keita.. Havent even started main roma reviews. expect them in tomorrow or wednesday.

Do people not read, not undertsand how they have always done the ratings, want an excuse to whinge or are just stupid?

Im not sure which one, but for gods sake put your torches and pitchforks away. ROMA are not done. they have reviewed 2 dudes. SM have always tended to end a 'days' review by doing 1 or 2 of the next days review. i dunno if its a teaser or to let you know who is next, but they have literally for like all of time done that little extra player of 1 team in a days review.

whilst those that say we are to be patient and wait a day or two, you have been right to ask people to be patient, it is just how long for that you didn't calculate correctly, it seems it will be 200 days until the possibility of some players getting the rating they deserve.

I can see that if the SM single player game doesn't make the money they are hoping for, SM could be closed down by this time next year, they seem completely ignorant of the customers perspective.

Djordjevic 87 ? Ljajic 89 ? Nainngolan 89 ?

seems right ' date=' there are still the same idiots in charge at ratings changes .[/quote']

still idiots on the forums too. You guys know they have always gone from bottom to top (give or take a place from when they started review.) sampdoria and Milan (and lazio i cant remember?)done today.. Roma will come, as well as Juventus. Just calm your farm. The time for ******** and whinging will come very soon wehn they ACTUALLY DO THOSE TEAMS RATINGS and then miss players.

still idiots on the forums too. You guys know they have always gone from bottom to top (give or take a place from when they started review.) sampdoria and Milan (and lazio i cant remember?)done today.. Roma will come' date=' as well as Juventus. Just calm your farm. The time for ******** and whinging will come very soon wehn they [b']ACTUALLY DO THOSE TEAMS RATINGS[/b] and then miss players.

Asamoah , Coman , Florenzi , Biglia and De Vrij done today ;) I know how the sistem works , that's why I wrote here .

Look at ligue 1 , Martial ,Lucas and Khazri ...but i guess will always be bottom licking forumers .

Lets actually talk about Udinese and Sampdoria, where we can find another handful of players outrageously ignored once again.

Guilherme e Bruno Fernandes compltely ignored. Allan who is arguably one of the best DM's in Serie A als gets snobbed, had he been playing for a more mediatically hyped team (like Inter for example) he would have got an 89 for sure, maybe even a 90... But since he plays for Udinese, lets just ignore him and his fellow team mates...

Same goes for Obiang... what does he have to do to get a rise...

Torino on the other hand, got COMPLETELY ignored, not a single change.

3 years ago i remember Serie A ang Ligue 1 having actually decent ratings and ALL teams got a fair treatment.

Now all Serie A/Ligue 1 teams get treated as if they are playing in the 2nd division of their league, and only the top/hyped clubs get a fair (and generous) review, just look at Kovacic, who right now, is no better than Allan or Obiang, and even less deserving of a rise than them, but he plays for Inter, so they must review it generously.

Look at Keita, getting a +2 just because SM wants to show that they 'care' about the old players... How about instead of TRYING to show that you care about a certain type of player, you actually CARE for every player and team...

Digne another perfect example, would have NEVER got the +1 in any other ligue 1 team, but since he plays in psg,they gifted him the +1.

I absolutely understand being more keen on giving rises to players playing in bigger teams and i approve that, if a player plays 2000 minutes in Cagliari, and another one those same minutes in Juventus, the Juve player deserves to be rated higher.

But this is just getting out of hand, the difference between the team ratings is just getting too large and does not reflect the real diffrence anymore.