Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Looks like SM are doing well.

Hopefully they don't forget to update players positions.

F.e. de Vrij got +1 (he deserved it)' date=' but last time he played D® was in Feyenoord's second team. (4 years ago).[/quote']

Yes, of course, who gives a sheet about the several players and teams being absolutely ignored and snobbed. As long as the fellow dutchman De Vrij got the +1, it can be considered a well done review...

There are so many problems with some of the comments I've read on here it's hard to know where to begin!

Udinese are currently 9th and finished 13th last season. It would be extremely naive to rule out the impact of the poor last season and ignore this season which is average at best. The individual performances would need to be outstanding to warrant rises, especially in the latter 80s. Bruno Fernandes as said before may be a legitimate argument but complaints about no 89s? C'mon look at the league position, look at the squad average, 88 is close to the peak as it is. Too right under-performing teams will find it harder to harbour rises. We say it all day long in the help section. It always has been a huge part of the rating criteria.

De Vrij: Holland got to the Semis of the W/Cup a once in 4th year tournament considered to be the pinnacle. He was a fundamental part of the Dutch team. No one sensible can argue 88-89 is unreasonable.

Coman & Asamoah: Just like yesterday when people were whinging about Roma (which still hasn't been reviewed) Again we have the same about Juventus. The top team in Italy. As many of us has said before they will be done last! There's still teams below them which hasn't been reviewed. Why not read the several comments on here before criticising and the personal insults (you know who you are) You clearly do not know how the rating system works.

Darmain; Again Torino are 15th in the league. So the Udinese argument becomes even more relevant here. A team languishing so lowly in the league is going to find it near impossible to harbour rises. Despite international caps. Torino are near the relegation zone and it's not in spite of a great defence. Therefore anyone associated with such a defence is going to suffer.

Balzaretti; Again Roma haven't been reviewed yet. Don't celebrate too soon! Expecting a drop here.

Obiang; Sampdoria are currently 4th after 15 games, good start to the league. Last season was extremely average with a 12th place finish however. Again this ignores any appreciation of the possible accumulation effect. Ratings have to be deserved over a prolonged period in strong performing teams. Maybe SM are viewing a rise as a little premature here? If his rise is held back a few months is that unreasonable? Just to see if form and league positioning can be maintained. Seems logical to me, there's no urgent rush. Whilst there's an argument for a rise sure, there's also an argument against. These situations do not deserve such severe criticism as it's not as clear-cut as being made out!

Digne (in comparison) I just had a quick look and saw he has obtained 7 caps for France this year in Friendlies alone. Sure it's Friendlies but France qualify automatically for the next Euros. This is a top nation also. How many caps do the other players have? I'm not saying this enough to rise someone but it's worth considering. More importantly he is strongly involved in the PSG first-team. Widely regarded the best in France and qualified strongly in a group involving Barca to progress further in Europe's main tournament yet again. There's zero appreciation here for squad context. Most players at PSG are rated much higher than 89. A player who is involved as a back-up/in rotation and in and around the French squad is not deserving of 89? We're not talking about the 90s we're talking about 89 and he's being compared to players not featuring internationally, not performing in Europe's top competition, not near the top of their domestic league, not always even always in the top half! C'MON.

Keita; squad context applies here too. Roma's average squad rating is 91 and again 89 is unwarranted or SM are proving a point? If he had been 88 before the rise no one would have said anything about his rise to 89. How +2 is generous or SM can be accused of anything other than a fair rating is beyond me. Roma are clearly the second best team in Italy. Keita has featured in nearly every game and started nearly three quarters. Age is irrelevant and to say SM are trying to show they care about old players by his rise is actually laughable. He and Roma have also appeared in Europe's top competition and were unlucky in some respects; they looked really good in some games. It's also worth noting he did not rise whilst at Valencia last season where he started a decent amount of games. Squad context is so important, compared to others at Roma 89 is spot on for me!

Kovacevic; Inter finished 5th last season not below mid-table like Torino, Sampdoria, Udinese. As I've said before there's an accumulation effect sometimes. Ratings are delayed some reviews then happen a bit later. Kovacevic's reputation may go above him sometimes, fair point. We all know younger players may be treated slightly leniently, fair point. Inter are in European competition this season however and he did play again on the biggest stage; The World Cup in a Croatia team where there are midfielders considerably higher does he deserve to be 4/5/6 ratings lower? Does he deserve to be 2/3 rating points lower than the rest of the Inter team? I can't help but think all he needed was regular games to get his rise based on all the other factors SQUAD CONTEXT PEOPLE (Guarin 90 and Hernanes 91, In comparison is it so bad?) Rightly or wrongly again it's very debatable and I repeat if it can be so easily debated the criticism needs some perspective.

All in all I've very disappointed by some of the responses on here and it shows to me that a lot of people don't really know how the system works and/or do not appreciate ALL the factors.

There are so many problems with some of the comments I've read on here it's hard to know where to begin!

Udinese are currently 9th and finished 13th last season. It would be extremely naive to rule out the impact of the poor last season and ignore this season which is average at best. The individual performances would need to be outstanding to warrant rises' date=' especially in the latter 80s. Bruno Fernandes as said before may be a legitimate argument but complaints about no 89s? C'mon look at the league position, look at the squad average, 88 is close to the peak as it is. Too right under-performing teams will find it harder to harbour rises. We say it all day long in the help section. It always has been a huge part of the rating criteria.

De Vrij: Holland got to the Semis of the W/Cup a once in 4th year tournament considered to be the pinnacle. He was a fundamental part of the Dutch team. No one sensible can argue 88-89 is unreasonable.

Coman & Asamoah: Just like yesterday when people were whinging about Roma (which still hasn't been reviewed) Again we have the same about Juventus. The top team in Italy. As many of us has said before they will be done last! There's still teams below them which hasn't been reviewed. Why not read the several comments on here before criticising and the personal insults (you know who you are) You clearly do not know how the rating system works.

Darmain; Again Torino are 15th in the league. So the Udinese argument becomes even more relevant here. A team languishing so lowly in the league is going to find it near impossible to harbour rises. Despite international caps. Torino are near the relegation zone and it's not in spite of a great defence. Therefore anyone associated with such a defence is going to suffer.

Balzaretti; Again Roma haven't been reviewed yet. Don't celebrate too soon! Expecting a drop here.

Obiang; Sampdoria are currently 4th after 15 games, good start to the league. Last season was extremely average with a 12th place finish however. Again this ignores any appreciation of the possible accumulation effect. Ratings have to be deserved over a prolonged period in strong performing teams. Maybe SM are viewing a rise as a little premature here? If his rise is held back a few months is that unreasonable? Just to see if form and league positioning can be maintained. Seems logical to me, there's no urgent rush. Whilst there's an argument for a rise sure, there's also an argument against. These situations do not deserve such severe criticism as it's not as clear-cut as being made out!

Digne (in comparison) I just had a quick look and saw he has obtained 7 caps for France this year in Friendlies alone. Sure it's Friendlies but France qualify automatically for the next Euros. This is a top nation also. How many caps do the other players have? I'm not saying this enough to rise someone but it's worth considering. More importantly he is strongly involved in the PSG first-team. Widely regarded the best in France and qualified strongly in a group involving Barca to progress further in Europe's main tournament yet again. There's zero appreciation here for squad context. Most players at PSG are rated much higher than 89. A player who is involved as a back-up/in rotation and in and around the French squad is not deserving of 89? We're not talking about the 90s we're talking about 89 and he's being compared to players not featuring internationally, not performing in Europe's top competition, not near the top of their domestic league, not always even always in the top half! C'MON.

Keita; squad context applies here too. Roma's average squad rating is 91 and again 89 is unwarranted or SM are proving a point? If he had been 88 before the rise no one would have said anything about his rise to 89. How +2 is generous or SM can be accused of anything other than a fair rating is beyond me. Roma are clearly the second best team in Italy. Keita has featured in nearly every game and started nearly three quarters. Age is irrelevant and to say SM are trying to show they care about old players by his rise is actually laughable. He and Roma have also appeared in Europe's top competition and were unlucky in some respects; they looked really good in some games. It's also worth noting he did not rise whilst at Valencia last season where he started a decent amount of games. Squad context is so important, compared to others at Roma 89 is spot on for me!

Kovacevic; Inter finished 5th last season not below mid-table like Torino, Sampdoria, Udinese. As I've said before there's an accumulation effect sometimes. Ratings are delayed some reviews then happen a bit later. Kovacevic's reputation may go above him sometimes, fair point. We all know younger players may be treated slightly leniently, fair point. Inter are in European competition this season however and he did play again on the biggest stage; The World Cup in a Croatia team where there are midfielders considerably higher does he deserve to be 4/5/6 ratings lower? Does he deserve to be 2/3 rating points lower than the rest of the Inter team? I can't help but think all he needed was regular games to get his rise based on all the other factors SQUAD CONTEXT PEOPLE (Guarin 90 and Hernanes 91, In comparison is it so bad?) Rightly or wrongly again it's very debatable and I repeat if it can be so easily debated the criticism needs some perspective.

All in all I've very disappointed by some of the responses on here and it shows to me that a lot of people don't really know how the system works and/or do not appreciate ALL the factors.[/quote']

Please be careful, logic and common sense isn't appreciated around here. We all need to throw the toys out the pram when a player we have doesn't rise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjv5gGMQOnBuXEzkohzp6WdEXiYFxC-nmbLX_zD4FH7vog2p1f

Really do miss the old system. I had thought we'd see these rises for the top half:

RUBE - Ogbonna 88-89, Pogba 91-92, Pereyra 88-89

ROMA - Skorupski 83-84, Manolas 87-88/89, Somma 76-78, Pjanic 91-92,

Nainggolan 89-91, Iturbe 87-88, Gervinho 90-91

LAZIO - Cavanda 85-86, Parolo 89-90, Lulic 89-90, Tounkara 75-78

SAMP - Obiang 88-89

GENOA - De Maio 84-86, Bertolacci 86-87, Edenilson 85-86, Falque 85-86

NAPOLI - Koulibaly 87-88, Lopez 86-87, Callejon 90-91

FIORE - Gonzalo 89-90

UDINSE - Karnezis 86-87, Widmer (86/87), Allan 88-89,

Guilherme 85-87, Bruno Fernandes 85-87, Thereau 87-88

PALERMO - Andjelkovic 84-86

INTER - Dodo 87-88, Bonazzoli 75-78

How many of these get changed remains to be seen, don't have high hopes.:(

Udinese are currently 9th and finished 13th last season. It would be extremely naive to rule out the impact of the poor last season and ignore this season which is average at best. The individual performances would need to be outstanding to warrant rises' date=' especially in the latter 80s. Bruno Fernandes as said before may be a legitimate argument but complaints about no 89s? C'mon look at the league position, look at the squad average, 88 is close to the peak as it is. Too right under-performing teams will find it harder to harbour rises. We say it all day long in the help section. It always has been a huge part of the rating criteria.

All in all I've very disappointed by some of the responses on here and it shows to me that a lot of people don't really know how the system works and/or do not appreciate ALL the factors.[/quote']

I agree with most of what you said mate, although i believe others can also give some valid reasons to justify a rise for some players you mentioned. I believe the major flaw on your argument is your different threatment to Inter and Torino. You mentioned Inter still did decent last season despite being poor this season, but you forget to mention that Torino did great last season, and that they're also still in Europe League. So if Kovacic rose, it would be only fair if Darmian had rose too, because he's really a great player. But let's forget Darmian and let's look at Maksimovic: an 85 rated guy, a vital part of Torino's defence for a season and a half, considered one of the best defenders in Seria A last season, and also part of Serbia's NT. Why can't this guy get a measly +1 to 86? Because he was probably worthy of a +2... A +1 for Heurtaux from Udinese would not hurt too, but maybe later. Djordevic from Lazio deserves a +1, not sure if they finished Lazio or not. I'm sure they haven't finished Roma, so there's nothing to complain there.

I agree with most of what you said mate' date=' although i believe others can also give some valid reasons to justify a rise for some players you mentioned. I believe the major flaw on your argument is your different threatment to Inter and Torino. You mentioned Inter still did decent last season despite being poor this season, but you forget to mention that Torino did great last season, and that they're also still in Europe League. So if Kovacic rose, it would be only fair if Darmian had rose too, because he's really a great player. But let's forget Darmian and let's look at [b']Maksimovic[/b]: an 85 rated guy, a vital part of Torino's defence for a season and a half, considered one of the best defenders in Seria A last season, and also part of Serbia's NT. Why can't this guy get a measly +1 to 86? Because he was probably worthy of a +2... A +1 for Heurtaux from Udinese would not hurt too, but maybe later. Djordevic from Lazio deserves a +1, not sure if they finished Lazio or not. I'm sure they haven't finished Roma, so there's nothing to complain there.

Big difference with Torino vs Inter is the average squad rating, going back to my comment on squad context. Without looking I suspect Darmain is already at worst joint best rated defender, if not out alone, whereas Kovacevic is rated below the likes of Guarin who has a small proportion of the game-time and he also has more appearances than Hernanes, who before the review was rated 3 above. As we're talking about 88-89, not elite ratings, I don't really understand the criticism.

Torino are languishing this season. Even if I hadn't seen any of their games, knowing how the review system works, it would have been easy to predict harsh treatment for their players. Serie A isn't viewed on the same pedestal these days either (rightly or wrongly) amplifying this effect.

Lesser considerations, Inter are 6 pts off 3rd. 10th looks horrible but it's not as doom and gloom as being presented. Torino are a further 6pts back, 2 off relegation.

It's therefore not necessary to mention last season for Torino players due to this poor season. It becomes irrelevant as a lot of the good work has been 'ruined' by this season. More so than Inter players. Last season is a more relevant point to teams actually performing well this season, i.e. Sampdoria (Udinese have been average for so long even involving them is probably unnecessary tbh) i.e. last season may hold Sampdoria rating increases whilst they convince SM they are deserving over a longer period of time, fair?

Inter were last and are still this season a better platform to rise. This is without considering Inter's 'prestigue' although I appreciate this can have an effect in other cases I don't think it's as paramount to Kovacevic here. As stated in my previous comment there are a number of variables which can be attached to Kovacevic also. So I can totally understand why SM rose Kovacevic and not Darmain.

I'm sure you have some points on the other players. I wouldn't rule anything out yet as it's all very premature seen we're still within the review. The key to this however is that if a strong argument can be presented on both sides I think people need to calm down and tone down the criticism. If you can see two sides to the argument on some you've presented then you can understand why SM may stay on the fence too (barring Maksimovic where you're adamant a rise is deserved, not unjustifiably I add but I don't think this review is anywhere near the disaster people are saying)

Well, you know how to write, kudos to you! First, Bruno Fernandes should've rose, that's not a may be, Nico Lopez rose +2 to 85 while playing less minutes for Verona (loaned by Udinese i think) who is at 13th in the league, Bernardeschi rose +2 to 85 while barely playing in serie A (injured i know) for a 8th place Fiorentina, well Fernandes is already 85 who's in his second season in Serie A and he's already a starter for the team, not seeing the logic please explain that to me.

The player name is Kovacic.

Koman rose way too much, he has what, 200 minutes, and he's already 82 and playing for a not so almighty Juve not a Bayern or a Barça.

This is a Serie A thread i know, but since you talked about Digne rising, give me your above all reason for Thauvin not rising, i am sure you have a perfect explanation for that since you know how all this stuff works.

Big difference with Torino vs Inter is the average squad rating' date=' going back to my comment on squad context. Without looking I suspect Darmain is already at worst joint best rated defender, if not out alone, whereas Kovacevic is rated below the likes of Guarin who has a small proportion of the game-time and he also has more appearances than Hernanes, who before the review was rated 3 above. As we're talking about 88-89, not elite ratings, I don't really understand the criticism.

Torino are languishing this season. Even if I hadn't seen any of their games, knowing how the review system works, it would have been easy to predict harsh treatment for their players. Serie A isn't viewed on the same pedestal these days either (rightly or wrongly) amplifying this effect.

Lesser considerations, Inter are 6 pts off 3rd. 10th looks horrible but it's not as doom and gloom as being presented. Torino are a further 6pts back, 2 off relegation.

It's therefore not necessary to mention last season for Torino players due to this poor season. It becomes irrelevant as a lot of the good work has been 'ruined' by this season. More so than Inter players. Last season is a more relevant point to teams actually performing well this season, i.e. Sampdoria (Udinese have been average for so long even involving them is probably unnecessary tbh) i.e. last season may hold Sampdoria rating increases whilst they convince SM they are deserving over a longer period of time, fair?

Inter were last and are still this season a better platform to rise. This is without considering Inter's 'prestigue' although I appreciate this can have an effect in other cases I don't think it's as paramount to Kovacevic here. As stated in my previous comment there are a number of variables which can be attached to Kovacevic also. So I can totally understand why SM rose Kovacevic and not Darmain.

I'm sure you have some points on the other players. I wouldn't rule anything out yet as it's all very premature seen we're still within the review. The key to this however is that if a strong argument can be presented on both sides I think people need to calm down and tone down the criticism. If you can see two sides to the argument on some you've presented then you can understand why SM may stay on the fence too (barring Maksimovic where you're adamant a rise is deserved, not unjustifiably I add but I don't think this review is anywhere near the disaster people are saying)[/quote']

Fair enough mate. Your point on the average rating of both teams is valid. I guess there's always a reason to justify some rating changes, but the main problem is sometimes we do see some inconsistency... Anyway, i'm not criticizing the review, it's not being perfect, but it's being decent enough imo. I already told people to be patient and i agreed with almost everything you said. Maksimovic is really the major mistake that i can see at moment, considering he's only 85 rated. And ofc, extending it to the french review, not rising Fabinho & Raggi (ever present players for Monaco, only 86 rated!) was a wrong decision. Cheers mate.

First' date=' Bruno Fernandes should've rose, that's not a may be, Nico Lopez rose +2 to 85 while playing less minutes for Verona (loaned by Udinese i think) who is at 13th in the league, Bernardeschi rose +2 to 85 while barely playing in serie A (injured i know) for a 8th place Fiorentina, well Fernandes is already 85 who's in his second season in Serie A and he's already a starter for the team, not seeing the logic please explain that to me.[/quote']

I knew Bruno Fernandes is being class lately, but i was not sure if he had enough gametime for a rise. I checked it now and i believe a +1 to 86 would be fully deserved. I also agree regarding Thauvin, he should be 89 by now.

Fair enough mate. Your point on the average rating of both teams is valid. I guess there's always a reason to justify some rating changes' date=' but the main problem is sometimes we do see some inconsistency... Anyway, i'm not criticizing the review, it's not being perfect, but it's being decent enough imo. I already told people to be patient and i agreed with almost everything you said. Maksimovic is really the major mistake that i can see at moment, considering he's only 85 rated. And ofc, extending it to the french review, not rising Fabinho & Raggi (ever present players for Monaco, only 86 rated!) was a wrong decision. Cheers mate.[/quote']

Yeah I would agree with that evaluation. Without going too deep here in the Italian thread, the French league is a different beast. I tend to stay away from most players there as it's notoriously harshly rated (again I always say the same in the help section) I'm sure you have some points there too with those players though but now is not the time to look too deeply.

You make some valid points though, cheers.

Well' date=' you know how to write, kudos to you! First, Bruno Fernandes should've rose, that's not a may be, Nico Lopez rose +2 to 85 while playing less minutes for Verona (loaned by Udinese i think) who is at 13th in the league, Bernardeschi rose +2 to 85 while barely playing in serie A (injured i know) for a 8th place Fiorentina, well Fernandes is already 85 who's in his second season in Serie A and he's already a starter for the team, not seeing the logic please explain that to me.

The player name is Kovacic.

Koman rose way too much, he has what, 200 minutes, and he's already 82 and playing for a not so almighty Juve not a Bayern or a Barça.

This is a Serie A thread i know, but since you talked about Digne rising, give me your above all reason for Thauvin not rising, i am sure you have a perfect explanation for that since you know how all this stuff works.[/quote']

I find the tone impolite at best, rude at worst. The reaction has been over the top by a number of people, yourself included and I've tried to offer thorough explanations to add balance. Do I deserve such a condescending tone when all I'm trying to do is fundamentally help? I would reconsider how I spoke to people if I was you. It's unnecessary; people are taking this far too personally.

But I'll address what I can here despite normally avoiding impolite people (although the French questions are irrelevant, PM or go to help section where I will happily talk about Thauvin)

I have said in about 3/4 posts I think Bruno Fernandes is a strong argument for as rise. I think he has been harshly treated also. Is it this enough for a meltdown though? No. I've offered some possible explanations concerning Udinese's poor form. It is sufficient here? Maybe not but I believe it could have something to with it. It that acceptable? Maybe not.

Bruno Fernandes Vs Nico Lopez

Fernandes: 1555mins for 13th placed Udinese in 13/14. 802mins for 9th place Udinese in 14/15

Lopez: 770mins for 13th place Udinese in 13/14. 638mins for 13th place Verona in 14/15

The comparison certainly suggests you have a strong point there looking at game-time and club performance alone. But does SM work on such comparisons? Comparing players is such a thankless task. Name me any player and I can argue his rating is low compared to another. So I'm not sure it's relevant at all nor should it be.

All I will say is we are 15 games into the season, Udinese are struggling but maybe he will rise next review and all will not be lost!

Bernardeschi has only 103 minutes for Fiorentina this season but the season before he had 2538mins in Serie B with Crotone, scoring 12 goals. Suggesting he played a fundamental part. He has not been reviewed since April. Therefore the +2 involved 8 months of football. Some for Fiorentina (I haven't looked to see the extent of his involvement in their European campaign although scanning through I see he was involved in squads) His Italain U21s exploits whilst the latter 7/8 appearances for Crotone. Sure if you're going to compare there's problems but looking at Bernardeschi isolated +2 doesn't look unreasonable based on 8 months of football, albeit some time injured.

I'll leave people to do their own research on Coman with my suggestions in mind as tbh I'm tired. Just remember the context of the squad he's playing in, the strongest in Italy where the midfielders in the team who he replaces or very occasionally starts ahead of are 90+. Again in this context a rise to the low 80s was always on the cards and far from unreasonable.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

506.png

Buffon 94->94

Storari 88->88

Evra 91->90

Caceres 89->89

Ogbonna 88

Bonucci 92->92

Barzagli 91->91

Marrone 86->86

Lichtsteiner 91->91

Romulo 88->88

Motta 87->86

Mattiello 76->78

Asamoah 91->91

Pirlo 94->94

Vidal 94->94

Marchisio 92->92

Pogba 91->92

Padoin 87->87

Pereyra 88->89

Pepe 88->87

Morata 87->88

Coman 77->80/81

Tevez 93->93/94

Giovinco 90->90

Llorente 91-91

12.png

De Sanctis 90->90

Curci 88->87/86

Lobont 85->85/84

Skorupski 83->85

Cole 91->90

Balzaretti 90->88/89 (Injured for more than a year)

Castan 90->90

Torosidis 89->89

Emanuelson 88->87

Yanga-Mbiwa 88->88/89 (very little chance...)

Holebas 87->88

Astori 89->89

Manolas 87->89/88

Maicon 90->90

Strootman 91->91

Nainggolan 89->90/91

De Rossi 94->94

Keita 87->87/88 (Even if he's 34yo' date=' he's amazing.)[/b']

Ucan 85->85

Pjanic 91->91/92

Gervinho 90->91

Ljajic 89->89

Florenzi 89->90/89

Iturbe 87->87

Totti 91->91

Destro 89->89

Borriello 88->87

6195.png

Rafael 88->88

Andujar 88->87

Zuniga 90->90

Mesto 88->87

Ghoulam 88->88

Albiol 90->90

Britos 88->88

Henrique 88->88

Koulibaly 87->88

Maggio 90->90

Inler 91->90/91

Gargano 88->88

Jorginho 88->88

D.Lopez 86->87

Rodosevic 82-82

Hamsik 92->92 (He deserves a -1 in my opinion but stats are quite good)

De Guzman 89->89

Mertens 90->90

Callejon 90->91/90

Insigne 90->90

Michu 90->89

Higuain 94->94

Zapata 86->86

9k=46.png

Handanovic 91->91

Nagatomo 90->89/90

Juan Jesus 89->89

Dodò 87->88

D'Ambrosio 87->87

Vidic 91->91/90

Campagnaro 90->89

Ranocchia 90->90

Medel 89->89

Andreolli 87->87

Jonathan 88->88

Hernanes 91->91

Guarin 89->89

M'vila 90->90/89

Kuzmanovic 88->88

Kovacic 88->88

Obi 85->85

Palacio 90->90

Osvaldo 90->90

Icardi 87->88

5.png

D.Lopez 91->91

Abbiati 89->88

Agazzi 88->87

Armero 89->88

De Sciglio 89->89

Bonera 87->87

Alex 90->90

Rami 90->90

Mexes 89->89

Zapata 89->89

Zaccardo 87->86

Abate 90->90

Poli 89->89

Essien 88->88

Montolivo 91->91

De Jong 91->91

Muntari 88->88

Honda 90->90

Van Ginkel 88->88

Bonaventura 88->88

Menez 90->90

El Sharaawy 90->90

Niang 86->86

Saponara 85->85

Torres 91->90

Pazzini 89->88/89

El sharaawy should drop from 90 imo

Amero is Columbias first choice LB, can't see him decreasing to 88

Guarin is a 90 not an 89

if callejon gets 91 then why not menez?

like el sharaawy i think giovinco should drop to 89, Llorente should drop from 91 imo, & id put bonucci to 93 but italys bad WC might just prevent that, lichsteiner to 92 small small maybe, tevez to 94 could go either way

yang is a 89 for sure imo.. 88 just too low

Gervinho pjanic naingolain +1 100% for me, no question

Im worried about hernanes and handanovic any chance of drop?

The italian league at this rate is going to be decreased like the Russian league, could have an impact on ratings.. is poor

I was kind of expecting a +2 for Zaza :(

I have to disagree' date=' mate. He has 5 goals (less than 1 goals per 2 games) for Sassuolo. He was 86, which ain't a low rating. A +1 was more than enough imo.

Please be careful, logic and common sense isn't appreciated around here. We all need to throw the toys out the pram when a player we have doesn't rise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjv5gGMQOnBuXEzkohzp6WdEXiYFxC-nmbLX_zD4FH7vog2p1f

I actually get what you mean.

I tend to go easy on SW. Once in a while, I talk about a player or 2 that need a rating review (mainly forgotten players, who haven't been reviewed for years, but have had a lot of game time during that period).

The majority of players, I talk about, I don't even have on my teams. For instance, I talked a lot about Schmelzer's rating last year, cos he definitely needed a +1 to 91. During that period, I didn't sign him.

I knew he should rise any minute, but I still didn't manage to buy him. However, I continued saying he deserved a rating increase.

When he reached 91, I didn't have him on any of my clubs - for me, it's just a question of "what's fair is fair".

Yeah I would agree with that evaluation. Without going too deep here in the Italian thread' date=' the French league is a different beast. I tend to stay away from most players there as it's notoriously harshly rated (again I always say the same in the help section) I'm sure you have some points there too with those players though but now is not the time to look too deeply.

You make some valid points though, cheers.

I find the tone impolite at best, rude at worst. The reaction has been over the top by a number of people, yourself included and I've tried to offer thorough explanations to add balance. Do I deserve such a condescending tone when all I'm trying to do is fundamentally help? I would reconsider how I spoke to people if I was you. It's unnecessary; people are taking this far too personally.

But I'll address what I can here despite normally avoiding impolite people (although the French questions are irrelevant, PM or go to help section where I will happily talk about Thauvin)

I have said in about 3/4 posts I think Bruno Fernandes is a strong argument for as rise. I think he has been harshly treated also. Is it this enough for a meltdown though? No. I've offered some possible explanations concerning Udinese's poor form. It is sufficient here? Maybe not but I believe it could have something to with it. It that acceptable? Maybe not.

Bruno Fernandes Vs Nico Lopez

Fernandes: 1555mins for 13th placed Udinese in 13/14. 802mins for 9th place Udinese in 14/15

Lopez: 770mins for 13th place Udinese in 13/14. 638mins for 13th place Verona in 14/15

The comparison certainly suggests you have a strong point there looking at game-time and club performance alone. But does SM work on such comparisons? Comparing players is such a thankless task. Name me any player and I can argue his rating is low compared to another. So I'm not sure it's relevant at all nor should it be.

All I will say is we are 15 games into the season, Udinese are struggling but maybe he will rise next review and all will not be lost!

Bernardeschi has only 103 minutes for Fiorentina this season but the season before he had 2538mins in Serie B with Crotone, scoring 12 goals. Suggesting he played a fundamental part. He has not been reviewed since April. Therefore the +2 involved 8 months of football. Some for Fiorentina (I haven't looked to see the extent of his involvement in their European campaign although scanning through I see he was involved in squads) His Italain U21s exploits whilst the latter 7/8 appearances for Crotone. Sure if you're going to compare there's problems but looking at Bernardeschi isolated +2 doesn't look unreasonable based on 8 months of football, albeit some time injured.

I'll leave people to do their own research on Coman with my suggestions in mind as tbh I'm tired. Just remember the context of the squad he's playing in, the strongest in Italy where the midfielders in the team who he replaces or very occasionally starts ahead of are 90+. Again in this context a rise to the low 80s was always on the cards and far from unreasonable.[/quote']

I don't really know were to start, the tone is not impolite, i simply made a reply to your post, as you made to others, i'm sorry if i'm not sugarcoating. You started talking like you know how sm/sw works and logic behind it, and now you implied that every rating is relative. Nobody know how SW/SM works, its mostly random and really depends on the mood of the day, everyone can see that. I'm not taking this personal, but you did, i just talk about how crappy database SW is, i know this is just a game, christ i know that, but if i play a game and i somehow like to play this one, and i would like for this at least be a nicer one.

If a 85 to a guy that only played a season in serie b in a team that finished 6th isn't unreasonable i don't know what it is. Mainly considering that a guy like Domenico Berardi with 2 and a half season at Sassuolo (1 serie b and 1 and half in serie A) with 30 goals is 87 rated, and rightly so. But ok, its not the first time and won't be the last that they pull something like that. I wouldn't mind the 85 to Bernardeschi if he was actually playing since the start of the season, i think it would be kind of fair, but he didn't.

Djordjevic 87 ? Ljajic 89 ? Nainngolan 89 ?

seems right ' date=' there are still the same idiots in charge at ratings changes .[/quote']

still idiots on the forums too. You guys know they have always gone from bottom to top (give or take a place from when they started review.) sampdoria and Milan (and lazio i cant remember?)done today.. Roma will come' date=' as well as Juventus. Just calm your farm. The time for ******** and whinging will come very soon wehn they [b']ACTUALLY DO THOSE TEAMS RATINGS[/b] and then miss players.
Asamoah ' date=' Coman , Florenzi , Biglia and De Vrij done today ;) I know how the sistem works , that's why I wrote here .

Look at ligue 1 , Martial ,Lucas and Khazri ...but i guess will always be bottom licking forumers .[/quote']

Just like I said ,idiots on forum , idiots on soccerwiki , idiots everywhere .

Who are you and why do you tell us how the sistem works ?We are here from a longer time then you , like you see all our complains are legit and this tainted system will get the game we love to end .

I played Championship Manager Online for 3 years , lots of people complained about the rating sistem and other feature and the developer didn't do anything about it ,guess what , the game died ...and trust me , that game was alot better then this .

Roma got a solid reviewing today. SM are good at stopping half-way through a teams rating, though i am not sure that happened here. I would have expected naingollan to rise, and maybe skorupski as well, but definately nainggolan.

That said they chcuk in late ones now and again, so i will be waiting until tomorrows changes are in before i feel sure that nainggolan was cheated. Ive more common sense than steau and the like who have already bitched and whinged and will feel justified already (despite still a grace period for a change) and as though there rant yesterday was some justified psychic power and not premature sooking that turned out against the odds to be validated.

I think some peoples annoyance is due to the French ratings and people on the French predictions page saying be patient and then nothing happened.

it would be nice if tomorrow SW review the rest of the players that deserve a rise but not everyone has faith in that happening and if they do review all these players tomorrow, it still is the wrong way to do things, we don't need to be told what leagues are to be reviewed but we should know what is currently being reviewed and when they have finished.

Just like I said ' date='idiots on forum , idiots on soccerwiki , idiots everywhere .

Who are you and why do you tell us how the sistem works ?We are here from a longer time then you , like you see all our complains are legit and this tainted system will get the game we love to end .

I played Championship Manager Online for 3 years , lots of people complained about the rating sistem and other feature and the developer didn't do anything about it ,guess what , the game died ...and trust me , that game was alot better then this .[/quote']

How do you know how long I've been playing?

Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot say? WHEN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS INFORM AND HELP.

And this is how you treat me? At least I try to address and explain so as to enlighten some people. Something which you cannot it seems, you just chuck your toys out of the pram like an immature child and whinge about player A then we're on to player B. I've offered some considered explanations which you've just ignored, immature.

I do not care about your 'managerial history' on simulation games, it hardly makes you more qualified than anyone else here! Whilst you do not know the first thing about me.

You've looked at how long I've been on the forum and made all these assumptions? (even though that says 2011 which isn't exactly last week!) You don't have a clue when I joined the game and quite frankly it's none of your business. But whilst we're on it you joined later than me in the same year! HA, JESUS. You're a total and utter joke.

I went to all that effort with all those detailed messages, with explanations and guidance and this is what I have to put up with?

Well "Steauaeska" it's people like you which are ruining the forum, no one else.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

if callejon gets 91 then why not menez?

like el sharaawy i think giovinco should drop to 89' date=' Llorente should drop from 91 imo, & id put bonucci to 93 but italys bad WC might just prevent that, lichsteiner to 92 small small maybe, tevez to 94 could go either way

[/quote']

Well Callejon got his 91, Not sure why Llorente should drop, solid performer even when not scoring. no way Bonucci gets 93, a few better defenders still on 91 who play for better teams who actually do well in Europe. Dont think Lichsteriner will rise, Tevez end of season.

How do you know how long I've been playing?

Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot say? WHEN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS INFORM AND HELP.

And this is how you treat me? At least I try to address and explain so as to enlighten some people. Something which you cannot it seems' date=' you just chuck your toys out of the pram like an immature child and whinge about player A then we're on to player B. I've offered some considered explanations which you've just ignored, immature.

I do not care about your 'managerial history' on simulation games, it hardly makes you more qualified than anyone else here! Whilst you do not know the first thing about me.

You've looked at how long I've been on the forum and made all these assumptions? (even though that says 2011 which isn't exactly last week!) You don't have a clue when I joined the game and quite frankly it's none of your business. But whilst we're on it you joined later than me in the same year! HA, JESUS. You're a total and utter joke.

I went to all that effort with all those detailed messages, with explanations and guidance and this is what I have to put up with?

[b']Well "Steauaeska" it's people like you which are ruining the forum, no one else.[/b]

I realy dont care about forum quality , my only concern is the game and it became a joke .

Please enlighten me why Ljajic , Nainggolan,Koulibaly and Djordjevic didn't get the deserved raise ?You can replay to that tomorrow if you think something is going to happen then .

Please, find me a reason why naingollan didnt deserve a rise to 90, since some people are so persistent on defending this review system.

I really do hope they finish Roma tomorrow, with the bigger risers, like Nainggolan, Gervinho and maybe Florenzi.

Because otherwise the review system will just keep proving everyone's disappointment.