Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Pretty sure they go out their way to mess up some ratings just to get people talking on here. Still stand by no rise at all for B.Fernandes the biggest injustice of the Italian ratings considering he's only 85 +2 but most definitely +1.

Think i'll skip the ratings sections until the big leagues are out the way trying to read peoples explanations and comparisions are not fun as unless there's complete uproar SM change nothing. Only thing that's worked in the past is flooding the ticket system with complaints maybe you get one or two fixes.

Imo Florenzi & Ljajic have not done enough yet to justify a rise atm imo, specially considering they're already 89 rated. Gervinho possibly, but not a must. Maybe later. But it may still happen tomorrow.

Regarding Roma, imo it's only missing a rise for Nainggolan, who definitely deserves it and i hope and believe SM will rise him tomorrow or in the next days. Like others mentioned, Koulibaly from Napoli should definitely get a +1, good performer. And Dordevic from Lazio possibly too. Some Udinese players like Bruno Fernandes, Guilherme & Heurtaux are worthy of a +1 also.

Anyway, some spot on changes today! Maksimovic & Darmian from Torino finally rose, Callejon got a much deserved +1 to 91, fair rises for Holebas & Manolas from Roma, and deserved drops for Ashley Cole, Balzarretti, Torres & Michu.

Imo Florenzi & Ljajic have not done enough yet to justify a rise atm imo' date=' specially considering they're already 89 rated. Gervinho possibly, but not a must. Maybe later. But it may still happen tomorrow.

Regarding Roma, imo it's only missing a rise for [b']Nainggolan[/b], who definitely deserves it and i hope and believe SM will rise him tomorrow or in the next days. Like others mentioned, Koulibaly from Napoli should definitely get a +1, good performer. And Dordevic from Lazio possibly too. Some Udinese players like Bruno Fernandes, Guilherme & Heurtaux are worthy of a +1 also.

Anyway, some spot on changes today! Maksimovic & Darmian from Torino finally rose, Callejon got a much deserved +1 to 91, fair rises for Holebas & Manolas from Roma, and deserved drops for Ashley Cole, Balzarretti, Torres & Michu.

Has Pjanic done enough for 92??

Really do miss the old system. I had thought we'd see these rises for the top half:

RUBE - Ogbonna 88-89' date=' Pogba 91-92, Pereyra 88-89

ROMA - Skorupski 83-84, [b']Manolas 87-88/89[/b], Somma 76-78, Pjanic 91-92,

Nainggolan 89-91, Iturbe 87-88, Gervinho 90-91

LAZIO - Cavanda 85-86, Parolo 89-90, Lulic 89-90, Tounkara 75-78

SAMP - Obiang 88-89

GENOA - De Maio 84-86, Bertolacci 86-87, Edenilson 85-86, Falque 85-86

NAPOLI - Koulibaly 87-88, Lopez 86-87, Callejon 90-91

FIORE - Gonzalo 89-90

UDINSE - Karnezis 86-87, Widmer (86/87), Allan 88-89,

Guilherme 85-87, Bruno Fernandes 85-87, Thereau 87-88

PALERMO - Andjelkovic 84-86

INTER - Dodo 87-88, Bonazzoli 75-78

How many of these get changed remains to be seen, don't have high hopes.:(

The bolded rose out of those I pointed out yesterday. Why the hell does it take so long, and why is there a bunch of other crap done along with it? They average about 15 players a day.

Has Pjanic done enough for 92??

It would not be outrageous if he rises' date=' but i believe it's not a must in this review. He will probably get it before the end of this season, but for now i believe he's fine at 91. Roma will see some good risers throughout the season as long as they keep doing well.

No, he's had a few good games but not enough for 92

I agree with what Machines has said, I'd also add Karnezis (+1) and Bonazzoli (+2/3) as two more players who deserved a rise

kanezis would be a possible riser yes, a good goalkeeper, played all matches for Udinese and he was present in World Cup for Greece. That would normally be good enough for a +1 to 87. The only downside for his cause is that he was without playing almost an entire season last year at Granada, warming their bench... So i guess it will be ok if he only rises in the next review.

It would not be outrageous if he rises' date=' but i believe it's not a must in this review. He will probably get it before the end of this season, but for now i believe he's fine at 91. Roma will see some good risers throughout the season as long as they keep doing well.

[/quote']

Thanks for that! I believe that if Roma are competing well with Juve (Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio & Pogba (surely 92)) they should have midfielders with ratings to at least compete against those.... Yes De Rossi is 94, but there surly can't be such a gap in ratings between the rest, that is if Roma are competing, which as it stands now they are, quiet well

Imo Florenzi & Ljajic have not done enough yet to justify a rise atm imo' date=' specially considering they're already 89 rated. Gervinho possibly, but not a must. Maybe later. But it may still happen tomorrow.

Regarding Roma, imo it's only missing a rise for [b']Nainggolan[/b], who definitely deserves it and i hope and believe SM will rise him tomorrow or in the next days. Like others mentioned, Koulibaly from Napoli should definitely get a +1, good performer. And Dordevic from Lazio possibly too. Some Udinese players like Bruno Fernandes, Guilherme & Heurtaux are worthy of a +1 also.

Callejon 91 Napoli 7 place ,played in Europe League , Ljajic (Roma 2 , the only team in Italy anywhere near Juve , played in CL ,89 seems right to you ? Djordjevic starter for Serbia NT & Lazio 87, Nantes best player and top goalscorer last season , it's ok ?

I realy cant stand people who just read stats from transfermarkt or soccerway and give opinion ," Koulibaly good performer "? realy ? did you ever seen him play ? He is awful , the only reason I put him up for a +1 was cose of his play time .

As we all know' date=' tactics are 100% fake and ratings/positions are a big mess.

So my advice would be: [u']don't waste your time.[/u]

I've read through a lot of the tactics section and you've proven clearly the match engine is unacceptable with all your examples (the 'dugout tactic' in particular is concerning) I fully accept what you have to say there.

I don't agree the ratings are as bad as being made out though, all that's been shown here is a lot of impatience as the review isn't over. Some of the previous arguments have been later made redundant with today's changes and I expect this to continue for a day or two more.

If I am wasting my time my recent posts would not have got a lot of reps. So if I can help people understand the rating system even if they don't agree with it at least it might help them on SM. Even if everyone isn't appreciative I guess it's worthwhile to those who it might be to.

Credit to Machines on his Torino calls btw. There were strong calls on both sides so SM have a very thankless task sometimes with these reviews.

I've read through a lot of the tactics section and you've proven clearly the match engine is unacceptable with all your examples (the 'dugout tactic' in particular is concerning) I fully accept what you have to say there.

I don't agree the ratings are as bad as being made out though' date=' all that's been shown here is a lot of impatience as the review isn't over. Some of the previous arguments have been later made redundant with today's changes and I expect this to continue for a day or two more.

If I am wasting my time my recent posts would not have got a lot of reps. So if I can help people understand the rating system even if they don't agree with it at least it might help them on SM. Even if everyone isn't appreciative I guess it's worthwhile to those who it might be to.

Credit to Machines on his Torino calls btw. There were strong calls on both sides so SM have a very thankless task sometimes with these reviews.[/quote']

But what if your completely wrong? :D

But what if your completely wrong? :D

Wrong in what? I've not made any predictions. I've just offered possible explanations why player's ratings haven't changed.

There's no right or wrong in my guidance. I'm suggesting reasons for the changes. I'm not right as the change has or has not happened so it's retrospective and can take no credit. Whilst I'm just justifying a change that already happened so I can't be wrong as SM has already acted in the way I'm justifying. I know the rating system well enough to be able to come up with these justifications. I'd have to be an idiot not to seen how long I've been on the game.

I'm basically trying to diffuse some OTT reactions tbh.

Feel free to elaborate if you've read any of my recent posts. Not too sure you're on the right page here.

Wrong in what? I've not made any predictions. I've just offered possible explanations why player's ratings haven't changed.

There's no right or wrong in my guidance. I'm suggesting reasons for the changes. I'm not right as the change has or has not happened so it's retrospective and can take no credit. Whilst I'm just justifying a change that already happened so I can't be wrong as SM has already acted in the way I'm justifying. I know the rating system well enough to be able to come up with these justifications. I'd have to be an idiot not to seen how long I've been on the game.

Feel free to elaborate if you've read any of my recent posts. Not too sure you're on the right page here.

Okay so no need for a long explanation everything is awesome but what if your 'guidance' is totally wrong and you are in fact a idiot? :D

Okay so no need for a long explanation everything is awesome but what if your 'guidance' is totally wrong and you are in fact a idiot? :D

Don't worry, I'm not. If you read my posts and saw my teams you would see this for yourself.

As valuable as this conservation has been to the tread lets move on, good talking to you ;)

Don't worry' date=' I'm not. If you read my posts and saw my teams you would see this for yourself.

As valuable as this conservation has been to the tread lets move on, good talking to you ;)[/quote']

I was just messing with you but your posts could be torn apart although not by myself as I am far to lazy. :D

I was just messing with you but your posts could be torn apart although not by myself as I am far to lazy. :D

No offence but I doubt you could tear apart a paper bag.

Congrats on coping out and taking the easy route though.

Another one who's all mouth and no action it seems!

Lol, guidance? You are basically agreeing with every ratings review they do, no matter what. Just tell us how much are they paying you? Hm Hm?

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

It is incredible how SM does not consider the real football.

Gervinho, Nainggolan, Ljaijc and Pjanic are the best Roma players at mo, the second Italian team (1 point difference from Juventus).

Callejon is a good player, he deserves 91 but I really can't see him with this rating if Gervinho is just 90...

Hamsik is not the same player for 2-3 years and he's still 92 while Pjanic and Nainggolan are 91 and 89...

With Manolas to 89 and Callejon to 91 I must espect:

Nainggolan to 91

Pjanic to 92

Ljaijc to 90

Gervinho to 91/92

Callejon 91 Napoli 7 place ' date='played in Europe League , Ljajic (Roma 2 , the only team in Italy anywhere near Juve , played in CL ,89 seems right to you ? Djordjevic starter for Serbia NT & Lazio 87, Nantes best player and top goalscorer last season , it's ok ?

I realy cant stand people who just read stats from transfermarkt or soccerway and give opinion ," Koulibaly good performer "? realy ? did you ever seen him play ? He is awful , the only reason I put him up for a +1 was cose of his play time .[/quote']

Well, what i really can't stand is people who assume things they obviously don't know... I actually watched Napoli a lot this season, mainly until Insigne got injured as i was following him, and yes, Callejon was worthy of a 91, and Koulibaly really had some impressive performances. So yes, he deserves a +1.

Regarding your comparison between Callejon & Ljajic, Callejon is a much more established player. He played much more than Ljajic this season and season before, and he delivered much more. And he was a Real Madrid player in season before you know, and he was actually very involved, which is remarkable. His 91 rating is fully deserved, it's not even debatable. Ljajic is obviously a very talented player, but he lacks consistency. He obviously can't be on the same rating as Callejon atm. But he's younger, he will get there eventually. Imo he will rise this season, but regarding this review, i don't think he fully justified a rise to 90 yet, even though it may still happen.

I actually mentioned Djordevic as one of the missing risers in my comment, so not even a point there...

So mate, don't judge without knowing, and respect other's opinion. Cheers.

Nainnogalan got his deserved +2. Has been one of the standout performer for Roma this season. Gervinho also deservedly got to 91. +1 for Morata will do till the end of the season, but I thought Ogbonna would rise. Oh well, can't have it all. A few players that missed out since Stuttgart has been reviewed :Ogbonna, Koulabilly, Bruno Fernandes.

No offence but I doubt you could tear apart a paper bag.

Congrats on coping out and taking the easy route though.

Another one who's all mouth and no action it seems!

Agreed.

The guy is a complete trumpet. Have you seen him 'demanding' paypal payments before he 'helps' people, with a list of his 'risers'? Egotistical muppet thinks he's the "Pied Piper of Soccermanager".