Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

No offence but I doubt you could tear apart a paper bag.

Congrats on coping out and taking the easy route though.

Another one who's all mouth and no action it seems!

Agreed.

The guy is a complete trumpet. Have you seen him 'demanding' paypal payments before he 'helps' people' date=' with a list of his 'risers'? Egotistical muppet thinks he's the "Pied Piper of Soccermanager".[/quote']

A paper bag ouch that's got to hurt someones feelings , anyone? :D

You've turned my initial comment into a argument and gotten all deffensive are you normally the over sensitive type? Have your Testosterone levels dropped , oh wait your you know, you know right? :D

@GRYLLS

1. That's a joke between myself and SirMarkHughes himself.

2. I don't do riser lists , as previously stated I am far to lazy.

3. Why the hell you not donate ? :(

Don't worry' date=' I'm not. If you read my posts and saw my teams you would see this for yourself.

As valuable as this conservation has been to the tread lets move on, good talking to you ;)[/quote']

So idiot ,what's the deal with nainggolan +2 instead of +1 and where are the raises for Djordjevic , Koulibaly , David Lopez and Ljajic ? Like I said full of licking bottom here .

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

So idiot ' date='what's the deal with nainggolan +2 instead of +1 and where are the raises for Djordjevic , Koulibaly , David Lopez and Ljajic ? Like I said full of licking bottom here .[/quote']

Nainggolan is the most important player for Roma at mo.

He was amazing in every game...

Ljaijc is playing very well just in last 5-6 matches, too early for a 90.

Ok for Djordjevic but Koulibaly and Lopez are really awful, ask to a Napoli fan to be sure...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Nainggolan is the most important player for Roma at mo.

He was amazing in every game...

Ljaijc is playing very well just in last 5-6 matches' date=' too early for a 90.

Ok for Djordjevic but Koulibaly and Lopez are really awful, ask to a Napoli fan to be sure...[/quote']

If you read my previous posts I said that Koulibaly is awful ,but he deserv the raise just for game time , Lopez is not bad at all , he is not something special but not a 86 .Ljajic at 89 and Gervinho at 91 is outrageous , Ljajic is a much better player with better numbers this season and Gervinho has the most laughable finishing .

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

If you read my previous posts I said that Koulibaly is awful ' date='but he deserv the raise just for game time , Lopez is not bad at all , he is not something special but not a 86 .Ljajic at 89 and Gervinho at 91 is outrageous , Ljajic is a much better player with better numbers this season and Gervinho has the most laughable finishing .[/quote']

Gervinho is not a striker, he has an amazing dribbling and velocity but he's not good in finishing. He's really important for Roma.

Ljaijc is doing well but just in the last 5-6 games.

I watch every single match and trust me, Adem was considered Garcia 4th choice just 2 months ago...

I'd like to see a +1 to Florenzi, he's good in every single position and he deserves it in my opinion but this is another story...:rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Gervinho is not a striker' date=' he has an amazing dribbling and velocity but he's not good in finishing. He's really important for Roma.

Ljaijc is doing well but just in the last 5-6 games.

I watch every single match and trust me, Adem was considered Garcia 4th choice just 2 months ago...

I'd like to see a +1 to Florenzi, he's good in every single position and he deserves it in my opinion but this is another story...:rolleyes:[/quote']

2 months ago was just at the beginig of the season , he is new at the team ....from there till now he is a starter in every single game .

2 months ago was just at the beginig of the season ' date=' he is new at the team ....from there till now he is a starter in every single game .[/quote']

new to the team? You should check your sources mate. All of last season Ljajic has been at Roma, playing rather poorly aswell.

I completely agree with Frank here (and as a Roma fan, i have watched every single game last season and this one), Ljajic has done well only in the last handful of games, not nearly enough to warrant a 90. To me Florenzi is much more deserving of a 90 than Ljajic right now, because contrary to Ljajic, the italian has been performing alot more consistently when he got the chance to play.

If the serbian keeps performing the way he did this past month im sure he will eventually get to 90, but no way he deserved it right now.

And trust me when i say that Gervinho absolutely deserved that 91, and that the 2 rating difference between the 2 is completely justified.

Gervinho is the player that made Roma jump on the next level, from a good team, to a title contender team.

You obviously rarely or never seen Roma play, otherwise you would agree with this. If on top of playing like he plays at Roma, he would score all the chances he wastes, hed be on par with Robben right now.

new to the team? You should check your sources mate. All of last season Ljajic has been at Roma' date=' playing rather poorly aswell.

I completely agree with Frank here (and as a Roma fan, i have watched every single game last season and this one), Ljajic has done well only in the last handful of games, not nearly enough to warrant a 90. To me Florenzi is much more deserving of a 90 than Ljajic right now, because contrary to Ljajic, the italian has been performing alot more consistently when he got the chance to play.

If the serbian keeps performing the way he did this past month im sure he will eventually get to 90, but no way he deserved it right now.

And trust me when i say that Gervinho absolutely deserved that 91, and that the 2 rating difference between the 2 is completely justified.

Gervinho is the player that made Roma jump on the next level, from a good team, to a title contender team.

You obviously rarely or never seen Roma play, otherwise you would agree with this. If on top of playing like he plays at Roma, he would score all the chances he wastes, hed be on par with Robben right now.[/quote']

good one, max payne

i never expected radja to 91, i thought it will just 90, but phew.. its cool

i want to hear more about Miralem Pjanic

is he improved well this season?

has a chance to hit 92 at the end of season?

thanks

good one' date=' max payne

i never expected radja to 91, i thought it will just 90, but phew.. its cool

i want to hear more about [b']Miralem Pjanic[/b]

is he improved well this season?

has a chance to hit 92 at the end of season?

thanks

I was hoping for a +2 to Radja, but i wasnt expecting it either. Though i do think he deserves it, hes been the absolute best player for Roma sine joining last january, the guy is a beast and will defo rise further if he keeps performing the same way.

Pjanic does have a chance to rise to 92, aslong as he plays regularly and we do well in the league and EL.

Tough i will say that Pjanic hasnt been as impressive as last season. I feel playing as much as he is playing this season is draining alot of his strenght away, leaving him with less creativity on the pitch. I do hope he will get back to the standard of last season, but this is just a minoe thing, as long as he plays and as long as Roma does well he will get the 92.

Though if i had to choose, right now, 1 of our 91 rated CM's to give a +1 to, it would definetly be Radja, he's been that good so far.

i dont want to say i told you so but. i hope y'all didn't slit your wrists about Roma changes when people who know how the ratings are done told you they werent done. im looking at you "ive been here longer than you DLO" secasiu calin-mihai.

I used to respect you in picking up risers and stuff in game but youve clearly shown you know nothing...

new to the team? You should check your sources mate. All of last season Ljajic has been at Roma' date=' playing rather poorly aswell.

You obviously rarely or never seen Roma play, otherwise you would agree with this. If on top of playing like he plays at Roma, he would score all the chances he wastes, hed be on par with Robben right now.[/quote']

LOL was about Lopez ...I watched every single game from CL and missed at most 4 league games .Gervinho last season was much better , this season was a joke at finishing , Roma doesn't have a CF except Destro , when he doesn't play Gervinho ,Ljajic , Iturbe or even Totti play there .

i dont want to say i told you so but. i hope y'all didn't slit your wrists about Roma changes when people who know how the ratings are done told you they werent done. im looking at you "ive been here longer than you DLO" secasiu calin-mihai.

I used to respect you in picking up risers and stuff in game but youve clearly shown you know nothing...

lol Roma was done poorly ,Nainggolan and Manolas awful , Gervinho and Ljajic simply retarded .

Only an idiot will not raise Djordjevic, Koulibaly,Ljajic and Lopez , obviosly soccerwiki is full of idiots and apparently the forum to .

LOL was about Lopez ...I watched every single game from CL and missed at most 4 league games .Gervinho last season was much better ' date=' this season was a joke at finishing , Roma doesn't have a CF except Destro , when he doesn't play Gervinho ,Ljajic , Iturbe or even Totti play there .[/quote']

Hard to believe you meant lopez since you answered a post that doesnt even mention Lopez, but talks mainly about Ljajic... How lopez fits in all of this i dont know, but i'll take it as an honest misunderstanding.

Gervinho has always been a joke at finishing, ill say it again, if he wasnt a joke at finishing, hed be on par with Robben.

Totti doesnt play there, he hasnt got the speed, he is a Pirlo type player, you give him the ball he invents a play that will send the players that run into goal. Iturbe has been barely featured, hes off-form at the moment. Ljajic is doing good isnt as infunetial as Gervinho is.

Im not saying Gervinho never had an off-day while at Roma, he had quite a few, but if you want to compare him to Ljajic, the serbian so far had more off-day than not so only because in the last 2-3 games the serbain has done slightly better than Gervinho doesnt automatically mean hes on par with him, because he's not.