Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hard to believe you meant lopez since you answered a post that doesnt even mention Lopez' date=' but talks mainly about Ljajic... How lopez fits in all of this i dont know, but i'll take it as an honest misunderstanding.

Gervinho has always been a joke at finishing, ill say it again, if he wasnt a joke at finishing, hed be on par with Robben.

Totti doesnt play there, he hasnt got the speed, he is a Pirlo type player, you give him the ball he invents a play that will send the players that run into goal. Iturbe has been barely featured, hes off-form at the moment. Ljajic is doing good isnt as infunetial as Gervinho is.

Im not saying Gervinho never had an off-day while at Roma, he had quite a few, but if you want to compare him to Ljajic, the serbian so far had more off-day than not so only because in the last 2-3 games the serbain has done slightly better than Gervinho doesnt automatically mean hes on par with him, because he's not.[/quote']

Gervinho at Lille with Hazard scored a lot and been realy good finisher , Ligue 1 is realy the closes tactical to Seria A ,he should do a lot better at finishing just for this reason , he is used to play in that type of environment .

PS. Forza Milan !!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Gervinho at Lille with Hazard scored a lot and been realy good finisher ' date=' Ligue 1 is realy the closes tactical to Seria A ,he should do a lot better at finishing just for this reason , he is used to play in that type of environment .

PS. Forza Milan !![/quote']

5 goal and 5 assist for Gervinho in 19 matches in this season.

12 goal and 12 assist in 37 matches the last season.

18 goal and 11 assist in 50 matches in his last season with Lille.

What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

P.S.

Ligue 1 and Serie A are completely different about tactics. Try watch some matches...:P

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

5 goal and 5 assist for Gervinho in 19 matches in this season.

12 goal and 12 assist in 37 matches the last season.

18 goal and 11 assist in 50 matches in his last season with Lille.

What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

P.S.

Ligue 1 and Serie A are completely different about tactics. Try watch some matches...:P

Are some differents but both are heavily based on tactics . Please watch some Ligue 1 games , watch Lyon this season at least for 2 games .

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Pr

Are some differents but both are heavily based on tactics . Please watch some Ligue 1 games ' date=' watch Lyon this season at least for 2 games .[/quote']

Are you kidding us? :rolleyes:

Every professional league is heavily based on tactics.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

De Vrij just got a +1 to 89 does he have 90 potential in the future? He's at an unmanaged club and a rival has bidded so it's now or never if I want to sign him.

Yea he does, but it might take him a while to rise further though, Lazio Isnt exactly the best place for players to rise after hitting 89.

Is Guarin due any kind of rise or fall?

Italian league just got reviewed so he won't be rising anytime soon. Unless he gets a big move, I don't think he'll ever get 91 while at Inter. They're a club on the decline.

Dang, I haven't paid attention to Inter Primavera and youth in a long time. Tassi has kinda dropped off, He's at AC Prato now unfortunately. Capello is at Cagliari doing nothing but being on the bench. Bonazolli has been getting small chances with the first team and He is only 17 so It's still promising.

Puscas has been awesome in Primavera! 15 goals in 10 games!

The one thing is that I'm so happy for Daniel Bessa! He's finally getting time in Serie B :').

Dang' date=' I haven't paid attention to Inter Primavera and youth in a long time. Tassi has kinda dropped off, He's at AC Prato now unfortunately. Capello is at Cagliari doing nothing but being on the bench. Bonazolli has been getting small chances with the first team and He is only 17 so It's still promising.

The one thing is that I'm so happy for Daniel Bessa! He's finally getting time in Serie B :').[/quote']

The romanian press say that Puscas will go to Genoa for 4 or 5 millions with a buy-out clause of 8 mils for Inter

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Manolo Gabbiadini got his deserved +1. Should I be looking to sell or is there room to develop further?

It is the future of SSC Napoli and national Italian! ;)

Dang' date=' I haven't paid attention to Inter Primavera and youth in a long time. Tassi has kinda dropped off, He's at AC Prato now unfortunately. Capello is at Cagliari doing nothing but being on the bench. Bonazolli has been getting small chances with the first team and He is only 17 so It's still promising.

The one thing is that I'm so happy for Daniel Bessa! He's finally getting time in Serie B :').[/quote']

To report also Gaston Camara!

What's your opinion(s) on on Hamsik and Pjanic?

Have the option to swap one of them in a deal for Griezman but not sure which is the better choice to swap. Hamsik is stuck at 92 and could possibly drop? Pjanic might go up in the next review but doesn't do as well in games as Hamsik!

Any thoughts?

Also have an option to swap Hamsik for Mata but not sure how I feel about that one!

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

What's your opinion(s) on on Hamsik and Pjanic?

Have the option to swap one of them in a deal for Griezman but not sure which is the better choice to swap. Hamsik is stuck at 92 and could possibly drop? Pjanic might go up in the next review but doesn't do as well in games as Hamsik!

Any thoughts?

Also have an option to swap Hamsik for Mata but not sure how I feel about that one!

Hamsik's form has dropped since Rafa arrival, he's not scoring goals and he rarely plays well. Pjanic won't rise IMO, as a Roma fan I can tell you he's playing worse than last season, he's way too inconsistent and that's one of the reason for Roma not being just as good as last year.

Anyway, I'd swap Hamsik for Griezmann.

Thank for the input they both seem to have a dip in form and I'd rather not lose either but I've had both for a few seasons and don't mind the change!

I hear Leandro Castan is returning to training soon, reckon he'll feature in a game before the end of the season?

Quite a fan of him and hope he recovers and gets fit again soon.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hamsik's form has dropped since Rafa arrival' date=' he's not scoring goals and he rarely plays well. Pjanic won't rise IMO, as a Roma fan I can tell you he's playing worse than last season, he's way too inconsistent and that's one of the reason for Roma not being just as good as last year.

Anyway, I'd swap Hamsik for Griezmann.[/quote']

If you had to sell 1 for me it would be Hamsik, Roma are contenders and even though Pjanic is not on top form he will come good IMO...

He has 92(+) potential, but for that to happen Roma would have to win it.

I'd agree too swap Hamsik for Griezmann is a great idea