Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Setefano Mauri to get a +1 in the next review guys despite being 35? He has 7 goals in 13 games for 5th played Lazio. Cheers in advance! :)

If Lazio gets the 3rd place then maybe. But its unpredictable with SM

Felipe Anderson a +2 if Lazio finish in top 4?

Yes he might' date=' he's by far the best player for Lazio with Candreva

Hi wanted to know the prospects of CHIELLINI and Bonnuci ? Are they stable at their rating or a chance for a rise ?

They are both stable

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Nah' date=' 88 is already a high rating. Especially for a youngster like Perìn.

Besides mate, he plays for Genoa (hardly one of the Serie A giants). ;)[/quote']

Yeah, but he has been consistantly superior to the majority of 89/90 keepers for a year or two now. Genoa prior to the upgrades (they've begun to drop now, granted) had been one of the revelations of the season with perin playing a large part of that too.

22 is hardly a youngster either.

22 is hardly a youngster either.

He just turned 22 in November, mate!

What's young for you, 2 years old? :D

As a goalie, he's got at least 12 years of high level football in him. His rating will continue to go up, don't you worry!

It's nothing against you, but SW rises young players way too fast. Let their careers develop, there's no point in rushing things. :)

Do you guys think Vidal can get to 95 at one point in future?

Copa America is nearing and maybe if Chile wins it and if Juve manage to win scudetti and their cup he could get it?

I honestly think he can,maybe even come to 96 at one point if Juve starts playing good in CL

and if they sell Pogba and get Falcao,Miranda and Ramires :P

Do you guys think Vidal can get to 95 at one point in future?

Copa America is nearing and maybe if Chile wins it and if Juve manage to win scudetti and their cup he could get it?

I honestly think he can' date='maybe even come to 96 at one point if Juve starts playing good in CL

and if they sell Pogba and get Falcao,Miranda and Ramires :P[/quote']

I think Vidal's Max is 95, But only if Juventus can make a reasonale impact in CL. Chile winning will help, but i think a 95 for that competition is prbably not to scale. Vidal is great, Juventus boss Serie A. just need to show a bit in Europe.

I think Vidal's Max is 95' date=' But only if Juventus can make a reasonale impact in CL. Chile winning will help, but i think a 95 for that competition is prbably not to scale. Vidal is great, Juventus boss Serie A. just need to show a bit in Europe.[/quote']

Yeah but i dont think they could make an impact in CL,its like they are a whole different team.

I could see them even getting to semis or even a final if they bring in better players.I mean sell Pogba to PSG or Real for about 75-80 mil.Bring in Falcao(he is not that expensive anymore since he sucks :P ),then a decent defender to replace Barzagli(Miranda would be perfect).And some mid player to replace Pogba,could see Ramires since he isnt playing that much in Chelsea.

filippo inzaghi and pavel nedved are retiring at the end of the season :(:rolleyes:

Yeah :(:confused:

What about Muriel?

He is still young but he showed absolutely nothing this season and last one,hopefully he will show how good is he at Sampdoria.

Also,Neto signed with Juve,not watching Fiorentina at all,so is Neto any good :P

Since he signed with Juve(and Juve is well dominating Seria A sadly)he can get to at least 90,right?

It depends: if Inter will have a good season' date=' Icardi may rise to 91, if not he'll stay at 90.[/quote']

They wont though,Icardi is so talented as well,i can see him becoming a 94 in future(if moves to a top club that is).

What about Muriel?

He is still young but he showed absolutely nothing this season and last one' date='hopefully he will show how good is he at Sampdoria.

Also,Neto signed with Juve,not watching Fiorentina at all,so is Neto any good :P

Since he signed with Juve(and Juve is well dominating Seria A sadly)he can get to at least 90,right?

They wont though,Icardi is so talented as well,i can see him becoming a 94 in future(if moves to a top club that is).[/quote']

Muriel is a good talent, but he had some physical problems, so he may became a good player if his physical problems stop. Neto instead is a good goalkeeper, if he'll became starter in Juventus when Buffon will retired he could increase over 90/91

Muriel is a good talent' date=' but he had some physical problems, so he may became a good player if his physical problems stop. Neto instead is a good goalkeeper, if he'll became starter in Juventus when Buffon will retired he could increase over 90/91[/quote']

Oh so injury prone :( when you say a good player,in terms of rating at least 92 :D right

They wont though' date='Icardi is so talented as well,i can see him becoming a 94 in future(if moves to a top club that is).[/quote']

You are getting little bit ahead of yourself. He is talented, no one can argue that, he has that knack for goal but i think 94 is little too much. I am not saying he can't get it, just think it is too soon to know if he will be that good.

You are getting little bit ahead of yourself. He is talented' date=' no one can argue that, he has that knack for goal but i think 94 is little too much. I am not saying he can't get it, just think it is too soon to know if he will be that good.[/quote']

This. I can see a 92 in the future but He needs to step his game up at a high high level like Cavani in the future to be near a 94. There is a certain gulf between 90 rated players to 92 rated players to 94 rated players.

You are getting little bit ahead of yourself. He is talented' date=' no one can argue that, he has that knack for goal but i think 94 is little too much. I am not saying he can't get it, just think it is too soon to know if he will be that good.[/quote']

No !

Icardi>all

This. I can see a 92 in the future but He needs to step his game up at a high high level like Cavani in the future to be near a 94. There is a certain gulf between 90 rated players to 92 rated players to 94 rated players.

He will step up :D

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

After watching incredible match from Guarin,had to wonder,could he get 91 in future?

If Icardi keeps playing for Inter he will get max 89. If he moves in a big team max 92 no more then that

Am i that blind?

I think he is better than Vietto and Dybala but still people are hyping those two :confused:

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

After watching incredible match from Guarin' date='had to wonder,could he get 91 in future?

[b']Not playing for inter, he will not.[/b]

Am i that blind?

I think he is better than Vietto and Dybala but still people are hyping those two :confused:

He only can reach that 92 if he changes team (Atlético, Chelsea, Juventus) and continues to score like he has been.

Anyway, Argentina seems to have a handfull of up and coming strikers, Icardi, Dybala, Vietto, Simeone!