Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Keita... can he hit 90 at Roma?

Old' date=' sure, but still good.[/quote']

I think he should based on his performances, whether he gets it at 34 is another thing.

Solid 89 though.

Also does anyone know would Morganella of Palermo be work picking up on a free?

No idea about Vietto but Dyabala is definitely an all around better player than Icardi is.

Both are overhyped.None of them has world-class potential.

Icardi just doesn't have the brains for it and Dybala needs 12 attempts to score one.Dybala actually, isn't even a striker, he should be judged as an AM/SS cause that's what he's going to be, if he ever move to a bigger club.

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions

Would it be OK to sell Simone Scuffet and re-buy in the near future?

He does not play at all for Udinese and I'm afraid he could drop!

Thanks in advance guys!

he wont drop his rating isnt high enough for it to actually warrant a drop.

If he moves to like the italian 4th division, then he might drop >.<, but that is not going to happen, plus hes played the coppa italia matches.

Id keep hold of him, he's still very young and im sure will get his chance, maybe not this season but surely the next one, and if he doesnt, that will just prove why italy is becoming worse and worse at nurturing youngsters.

Icardi just doesn't have the brains for it and Dybala needs 12 attempts to score one.Dybala actually' date=' isn't even a striker, he should be judged as an AM/SS cause that's what he's going to be, if he ever move to a bigger club.[/quote']

Im not a fan of Dybala but if he wants 12 attempts to score one and he has already scored 12 goals then Palermo is something like Bayern or Barca...he gets so many chances? difficult to believe that...for the position i agree

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions

Would it be OK to sell Simone Scuffet and re-buy in the near future?

He does not play at all for Udinese and I'm afraid he could drop!

Thanks in advance guys!

Udinese has great young players like Bruno,Evangelista,Zapata,Widmer and a solid GK line with Karnezis,Scuffet & Meret (who I rate as high as Scuffet).But with Karnezis doing great it may take around 1.5 year to hear news from both of them tbh.That's too long in SM terms so yes, for me the best option is to sell Scuffet and keep an eye on him, he's still way too young to be judged.

Icardi just doesn't have the brains for it and Dybala needs 12 attempts to score one.Dybala actually' date=' isn't even a striker, he should be judged as an AM/SS cause that's what he's going to be, if he ever move to a bigger club.[/quote']

Well aware how Dyabala plays and I agree he's not a striker however over rated he's not. Incredible player with great dribbling, passing and vision. He's also nowhere near as bad a finisher as you claim he is. Truly hope he stays in Serie A. Very good overall team player and at his age, he has world class potential. Icardi again agree. He's a good striker but Dyabala is by someway the better player.

Anyone have any input on Lorenzo Crisetig?

Thanks.

He didnt played every match for Cagliari but he is still a vital player for this team(having played like 19 or 20 matches).

He is young,talented and whats most important he is "good".

Since Cagliari are bad i dont think he can get a raise anytime soon but if they avoid relegation this season he should defo get +1(maybe +2).

Anybody know anything about Nicola Murru? He suddenly is not playing anymore for Cagliari, he doesn't seem to be injured, but he is on the bench most of the time. Cagliari are not doing so well in the league, is that why he's out of the team?

I always thought he was rated as quite a prospect, but now I'm wondering if I should still hold on to him. I also have Alex Telles and Clyne for his position.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Anybody know anything about Nicola Murru? He suddenly is not playing anymore for Cagliari' date=' he doesn't seem to be injured, but he is on the bench most of the time. Cagliari are not doing so well in the league, is that why he's out of the team?

I always thought he was rated as quite a prospect, but now I'm wondering if I should still hold on to him. I also have Alex Telles and Clyne for his position.[/quote']

Sell him, he's not that good imo

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

hi guys' date=' Pereyra Roberto to 90, at the end of the season? He played a lot, if he continue, will deserve it.

cheers all

With Juve winning Seria A(Roma has no chance now :/ )and possibly winning cup of Italy i guess he COULD get a rise.

If they finish well in CL(quarter finals at least)it can help him too(if he plays that is).

How highly do people rate luigi sepe? Would he be good enough to become napoli's first choice when his loan ends?

He is a good goalkeeper.

As for your other question,their main GK is Rafael(1 year older than Luigi i think)so i guess he can become first choice if he proves well but it wont be easy to beat Rafael for 1st GK spot.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

He is a good goalkeeper.

As for your other question' date='their main GK is Rafael(1 year older than Luigi i think)so i guess he can become first choice if he proves well but it wont be easy to beat Rafael for 1st GK spot.[/quote']

Rafael is no longer the starting goalkeeper of Napoli... He was playing too bad so now Benitez prefer Andujar... IMO he leaves Napoli at the end of the season