Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Sepe can easily reach 89.Probably he's better than Rafael.

You cant say that.

Sepe plays for Empoli(i think lol)while Rafael plays for Napoli.

Meaning there is a big pressure on Rafael.If Sepe proves well for Napoli next season then yeah you can say that' date='but not atm.

Rafael is no longer the starting goalkeeper of Napoli... He was playing too bad so now Benitez prefer Andujar... IMO he leaves Napoli at the end of the season

I dont think so.

Its just the case of bad form,i m sure he can get on right road again.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Any opinions on Paredes' date='Sanabria and Iturbe?[/quote']

Have Iturbe and Paredes myself, the both seem to be very young talented players and both worth keeping for sure, its just a pity Roma are not turning draws into wins...

But IMO both of those players will come good and both worth keeping long term

Have Iturbe and Paredes myself' date=' the both seem to be very young talented players and both worth keeping for sure, its just a pity Roma are not turning draws into wins...

But IMO both of those players will come good and both worth keeping long term[/quote']

As a Lazio fan, you can't be sorry for Roma mate! :P

he isn't a Lazio fan' date=' he just manages Lazio in him main GW. :D Come to think of it I think he follows Roma so having the Lazio badge as his avatar is prob a bad move :P[/quote']

If I'd have got Roma when they were available there would be no confusion!!! But yes, the above is true! Lol!!!!

Makes things interesting if nothing else! I have Manolas, Nianggolan, Pjanic, Romagnoli, Iturbe + Paredes (in a very competitive GW none the less!!!) All playing for Lazio, had Dodo & Florenzi too at one point :D

If I'd have got Roma when they were available there would be no confusion!!! But yes' date=' the above is true! Lol!!!!

Makes things interesting if nothing else! I have Manolas, Nianggolan, Pjanic, Romagnoli, Iturbe + Paredes (in a very competitive GW none the less!!!) All playing for Lazio, had Dodo & Florenzi too at one point :D[/quote']

inconceivable.gif

Hey you guys

Juan Jesus of Inter.

Can he get a 90' date=' can he play for Brazil, talk to me about him

Thanks in advance ;)[/quote']

From their defenders this season he has probably been the least bad but he's still closer to a -1 than a +1, only chance of him rising is if Inter finish in the top three next season

Anything special of this guy; Rodrigo Ely.

Perhaps some Milan fan can shed some light on this one.

Buy/Sell/Keep

I can't say I've seen him play so I'm not sure if he's actually any good but with Raiola as an agent it's very likely that he'll move in the summer' date=' Raiola recently had Ely in a list of players that Juve needed to buy to challenge in the Champion's League but I'd take that with a very big pinch of salt :D

Do you guys think Morata and Gabbiadini will get a +1s in the end of the season review?

Morata seems to have taken Llorente's spot alongside Tevez and if he can stay in the first team then he definitely has a chance at a +1,

Gabbiadini has been great since his move and I have no idea why Benitez doesn't start him more often, he has shown a good understanding with Higuain and has been one of Napoli's better performers in every game even when he's just came of the bench.

For me Gabbiadini > Berardi > Insigne >>>>> El Shaarawy in terms of young Italian wingers

Morata +1 50% chance

Gabbiadini +1 70% chance

Opinions on Manolas?

Future world class player or?

Super talent :D

Although with Roma playing like this and with his injuries i cant see him getting a +1 at the end of the season.

Manolas is quality, Roma struggling for form at the Mon but too many good players for this to continue... Once they are back on form and some pressure is taken off the team he should shine more.... I'd keep him for sure.

Iturbe I'm hoping is going to do a second season syndrome ala Felipe Anderson, he's got crazy ability but again Roma are struggling and once their form improves Iturbe could come to the fore.....

I'd get/keep both because if Roma can get a quality TOP quality striker (+20 per season) then they could win it

Manolas is quality' date=' Roma struggling for form at the Mon but too many good players for this to continue... Once they are back on form and some pressure is taken off the team he should shine more.... I'd keep him for sure.

Iturbe I'm hoping is going to do a second season syndrome ala Felipe Anderson, he's got crazy ability but again Roma are struggling and once their form improves Iturbe could come to the fore.....

I'd get/keep both because if Roma can get a quality TOP quality striker (+20 per season) then they could win it[/quote']

Thanks mate.

I though Manolas was like 25 too lol

Hi' date=' Just wondering what you guys think the next ratings review has in store for the following players:

Destro (89)

Shaqiri (89)

Hamsik (92)

Hernanes (91)

Higuain (94)

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Destro (89)

Shaqiri (89-90)-he is a vital player of Inter imo but they suck so much so i dont think there is a chance of him rising.

Hamsik (92)-could drop imo

Hernanes (91)

Higuain (94)