Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Can both Koubailly and Gabbiadini get +1s in the next review?

Koulibaly will surely rise. I dont know about Gabbiadini (as in idk not i dont think so)

Hopefully +2' date=' any idea if his loan deal will turn into a permanent move? Surely he's good enough for Roma?[/quote']

Im not the one to ask, but based on his reputation and stats youd think they could get him in there. That said Sampdoria are a fnatastic little team doing great things with some young promising players (i think of them as southampton of Italy atm). Romagnoli there would be kind of cool and he could really develop and then get the big move in 2-3 years.

Koulibaly will surely rise. I dont know about Gabbiadini (as in idk not i dont think so)

Im not the one to ask' date=' but based on his reputation and stats youd think they could get him in there. That said Sampdoria are a fnatastic little team doing great things with some young promising players (i think of them as southampton of Italy atm). Romagnoli there would be kind of cool and he could really develop and then [b']get the big move in 2-3 years.[/b]

Ohhhh Roma fans won't like that :D:D:D

Im not the one to ask' date=' but based on his reputation and stats youd think they could get him in there. That said Sampdoria are a fnatastic little team doing great things with some young promising players (i think of them as southampton of Italy atm). [b']Romagnoli there would be kind of cool and he could really develop and then get the big move in 2-3 years.[/b]

why must u hurt me in this way:(:(:(

i have a question about felipe anderson. do you think he can go on to become a very good footballer or is he just a flash in the pan? He is clearly better than most defenders in serie a right now and I wonder is that him or is the league on a subpar level? He reminds a little of Bruma and his performances in u20 world cup in turkey a couple years ago. Basically he was clearly on a level above everyone else but he couldn't cut it in a more demanding enviroment. This case probably isn't the best analogy because of the age but you get the point.

i have a question about felipe anderson. do you think he can go on to become a very good footballer or is he just a flash in the pan? He is clearly better than most defenders in serie a right now and I wonder is that him or is the league on a subpar level? He reminds a little of Bruma and his performances in u20 world cup in turkey a couple years ago. Basically he was clearly on a level above everyone else but he couldn't cut it in a more demanding enviroment. This case probably isn't the best analogy because of the age but you get the point.

I had him 4 years go, bought him after some review on good young brazilians, sold him, bought him again after a small rise then eventually sold him. Few years down the line he winds up as a starter for Lazio playing out of his skin and being talked about for a Brazil NT call-up!

He can definitely replace/get to Hernanes level, and i'd expect him to get 88 soon.

Yeah' date=' he'll get 88 this season![/quote']

Really? Don't get me wrong, I have him in a competitive GW and I've watched Roma a bit this season and he's not done much.... IMO he's trying too hard and hopefully next season he adapts more, but I can't see a +1... Sure hope I'm wrong though

Really? Don't get me wrong' date=' I have him in a competitive GW and I've watched Roma a bit this season and he's not done much.... IMO he's trying too hard and hopefully next season he adapts more, but I can't see a +1... Sure hope I'm wrong though[/quote']

Yeah, i know, but most of the time, with this kind of rises is all about game time and what team you play for, i said the same thing about Chambers, a young player in a Top 3/Top 4 in the best leagues of Europe will get small rises if they player regularly, until they reach 89, after that thing get more serious. I don't agree with it, but thats how they do it most of the time.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

Alessandro FLORENZI 89 +1 > 90 60-40

Alessio ROMAGNOLI 85 +2 > 87 90-10

Stefan DE VRIJ 89 +1 > 90 90-10

Lucas BIGLIA 90 +1 > 91 50-50

Godfred DONSAH 80 +2 > 82

George PUSCAS 76 +2 > 78

Daniele RUGANI 85 +2 > 87 90-10

Danilo CATALDI 83 +2 > 85

Bruno FERNANDES 85 +1 > 86

Do you agree? Thanks!

as above, wouldby know enough about the rest to comment