Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

What happenend to Cagliari`s Murru ?

He rarely plays this season.

Is he injured ?

Should i sell him or has he still a bright future ?

No he's not injured' date=' Avelar's taken over at LB. I'd keep him for now, just don't expect him to rise anytime soon.

no help on the other thread so ill ask here :)

will Llorente and Asamoah drop anytime soon?

Hard to say, Llorente's been relatively average, replaced by Morata who's been much better. Most likely to be sold so I'd say wait till he does leave and see what club he goes too.

Be harsh to drop Asamoah, he's been injured since November. So I'd say no.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Medel... finished on an 89 rating? Lots of gametime but not the best of seasons from Inter

Bruno Fernandes off that 85? He was overlooked in the last update Imo

Hamsik and Pjanic... I thought Hamsik may have been in line for a drop but Europa keeping him at 92 maybe?

Have a choice to swap Pjanic for Willian in a gamworld too. Willian might go up with Chelseas league title and Pjanic really not up to much. Worth the trade?

And one more crazy one... Higuain to make 95 if Europa league title comes their way? Rafa does great in Europe!

Cheers, chaps.

Medel... finished on an 89 rating? Lots of gametime but not the best of seasons from Inter

Hamsik and Pjanic... I thought Hamsik may have been in line for a drop but Europa keeping him at 92 maybe?

Have a choice to swap Pjanic for Willian in a gamworld too. Willian might go up with Chelseas league title and Pjanic really not up to much. Worth the trade?

And one more crazy one... Higuain to make 95 if Europa league title comes their way? Rafa does great in Europe!

Cheers' date=' chaps.[/quote']

Medel himself hasn't played well enough for the rise.

They didn't miss him, Udinese have been awful, but I can see a +1 for him. Their highest midfielder is rated at 88 in Allan and he's probably their best midfielder. But Udinese aren't out of the woods of even staying up.

Hamsik will likely stay again. Napoli still are within chance of 3rd and winning the Europa League will get them CL football.

Largely depends on if you need a winger or midfielder. Pjanic's not had his best game but being at Roma, he's still has a chance to go up.

Higuain has no chance of getting a 95, not after Napoli's season. They have to be constant title challengers before that happens. Incredible player, world class even, but Napoli's holding him back from the 95.

Thx for the input and true about Higuain. Lots of talk for him transferring in Summer too.

What do you reckon about Koulibaly for Napoli?

Highly unlikely he'll transfer from Napoli, only team I fear him leaving for that is linked is United. Only other team I'd be shocked if he actually left for in the Prem is Chelsea who I don't see looking at him.

Koulibaly's been relatively mediocre but then so has every CB Napoli have. But he's got time on his side.

Pjanic for 92?

He's been 91 A long time now and even though Roma are not free flowing as of late he's been their best player by a mile IMO...

Absolutely no chance

You must have watched him in one of his few good matches because he's closer to being one of their worst players this season from what I've seen.

Cheers' date=' chaps.[/quote']

Inter don't actually have that bad a squad so if they improve next season and Medel keeps his place in the team then a 90 could be possible

I think Fernandes deserves a +2, he has played almost 2000 minutes since he was last rated and 87 seems to be the average rating for a first team regular at Udinese. He hasn't been great this season though so I might be being a bit optimistic with that

Hamsik has been very good the past few weeks and it should be enough for him to keep his 92

I'd definitely take Willian, Pjanic is talented but he has not been good this season

Higuain wont get 95, even a 94 seems like it's too high a rating for anyone in Italy to get without CL football

I'm looking into whether or not I should hold on to Leandro Paredes, mid to short term. He's been involved in Roma's first team a bit more lately, but how likely is he to break into the team as a starter soon? Will he be making considerably more minutes in the last few weeks of the season and next season? Anyone who knows more about him, thanks in advance for sharing :)

Reckon Yanga-Mbiwa will go up +1 with his current game time and filling in with Castan out?

Speaking of Castan' date=' I see he is back training after the surgery/injury... Reckon he will keep his 90 and possibly get some minutes again soon?[/quote']

He's been as poor as his Newcastle days I'm afraid to say...

Don't see many from Roma rising, which is a pity! I have so many of them!!

Absolutely no chance

You must have watched him in one of his few good matches because he's closer to being one of their worst players this season from what I've seen.

I haven't seen as much of them this season as I would have liked but the game a I have seen he has been easily best player on the pitch, every game... It looks as though he is about a second or two ahead of everyone else...

It will be interesting to see what happens this summer, I think a big money move may be on the works, and to be fair look at some of the other 92(+) in the game and tell me he does not belong there!

Speaking of Castan' date=' I see he is back training after the surgery/injury... Reckon he will keep his 90 and possibly get some minutes again soon?[/quote']

He will keep his 90 as SM very rarely drop a player for being out through injury and before his brain surgery he was probably one of the best defenders at the club, the word is he has recovered well but it remains to be seen where his head is at(pardon the pun).You will know by next season how he has trained and the likelihood of him stepping back in from where he left off, I hope he does.