Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Bonaventura +1 to 89?
why would he drop? Because of Milan's form?

a stay imo will be it.

He's a starter for Milan but I don't think this could be a good reason for a +1 cause Milan is really poor in this season (10th position in Seria A).

No way for a drop, simply.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

what u guys think about these players' date=' will any make it to 90:

MORATA(88)

GABBIADINI(88)

DARMIAN(89)

FLORENZI(89)[/quote']

Do you mean in the next review or long term? They all have 90+ long term

i mean in the next review. also in the next review NAINGGOLAN has a chance to get +1 to 92 or he will stay?

Stefan Radu to make 90? Lazio not doing too bad lately but know little about Radu! Is he going to get replaced anytime soon or chance of an update?

Also' date=' Napoli's Koulibaly should go up right!?[/quote']

Radu had some injury problems this season but if Lazio make it to CL group stage and he stays fit until then he should. Koulibaly +1 especially if Napoli win EL, if they dont depends what they do in the league

Radu had some injury problems this season but if Lazio make it to CL group stage and he stays fit until then he should. Koulibaly +1 especially if Napoli win EL' date=' if they dont depends what they do in the league[/quote']

I don't watch too much Serie A so a bit out of that loop, thanks for that.

I guess it's one to keep an eye on indeed, Koulibaly should get +1 but slightly curious if he'd get an 89 if they win the Europa league. Seems like a big ask though!

Radu has come available in a gw and have the chance to swap Castan for a player I am after. I guess I'm just wondering if Radu would be a decent replacement and get a 90 if they get a CL place!

Looking for opinions on a few players in Italy.

Mauricio at Lazio. Only on loan at the moment but a deal is in place to make it permanent. He appears to be first choice for them so I assume this is going to be taken up considering it is only a few million? (2.8m iirc)

Does he have a chance of hitting 88 in the next review? I'd like to think if the move goes ahead he could hit 89 at some point with Lazio looking like being in the CL.

Panagiotis Tachtsidis - Currently rated 87. First team regular at Verona (on loan from Genoa) with 31 league appearances this season. What are the chances of him hitting 88?

Nicola Sansone - Regular at Empoli with 27 league starts this season and recently linked with a move back to Germany. Currently rated 86. An 87 to come in the next review?

Luigi Sepe - Currently rated 84 at Empoli (on loan from Napoli). First choice keeper and recently signed a new long term deal at Napoli. What kind of rating can I expect in the next review and what kind of rating could he reach at his peak?

Ricardo Saponara - Back on loan at Empoli where he previously made a name for himself before a move to Milan. Didn't work out there but recently made a loan move back to Empoli where he has been showing his past form. 5 goals in 13 games since January and being linked with a move to Napoli. Currently rated 85. What kind of rating can he achieve in the future?

Federico Barba - Also on loan at Empoli (from Roma). 21 year old centre half with 14 league appearances and 2 goals this season. Currently rated 80 so I expect a small rise in the next review but will he ever make it as a top level centre back?

Thanks

Mauricio -plays because Lazio's injuries, first choice is only De Vrij(who is injured now), but if he'll do good he might become first choice too because Lazio doesn't have many(good) CB options. in the summer they will bring Hoedt but might lose De Vrij. he'll probably get a +1

Panagiotis Tachtsidis - i would say 50/50, verona are doing worse than last season

Nicola Sansone - (he's at Sassuolo) he's doing alright so probably +1

Luigi Sepe - probably +2 and since Napoli doesnt have a solid GK, if he does well when he returns........who knows

Ricardo Saponara - based on his form at Empoli i would say +2

Federico Barba - Roma will probably loan him again next season maybe even to Empoli (especially since they lose Rugani) and if he can manage to become a starter he might become very good but now it's too soon to tell

what u guys think about these players' date=' will any make it to 90:

MORATA(88) [b']+1[/b]

GABBIADINI(88) +1

DARMIAN(89) Probably stay but could get a +1 if he moves to a big team

FLORENZI(89) 50/50 for a +1

Mauricio -plays because Lazio's injuries' date=' first choice is only De Vrij(who is injured now), but if he'll do good he might become first choice too because Lazio doesn't have many(good) CB options. in the summer they will bring Hoedt but might lose De Vrij. he'll probably get a +1

[b']Panagiotis Tachtsidis[/b] - i would say 50/50, verona are doing worse than last season

Nicola Sansone - (he's at Sassuolo) he's doing alright so probably +1

Luigi Sepe - probably +2 and since Napoli doesnt have a solid GK, if he does well when he returns........who knows

Ricardo Saponara - based on his form at Empoli i would say +2

Federico Barba - Roma will probably loan him again next season maybe even to Empoli (especially since they lose Rugani) and if he can manage to become a starter he might become very good but now it's too soon to tell

I agree with most of this but I'll add a few thoughts of my own

Mauricio - Horrible player who only gets playing because the alternatives are even worse, he'll probably get a +1 for his appearances but Lazio's good form is despite him and they'll definitely need someone better if they make the CL

Panagiotis Tachtsidis - Other than Toni he's Verona's best player and I like him a lot but I don't think he'll get a +1

Nicola Sansone - I thought he'd get a +1 in the last ratings and he's at least as good as Zaza so I'd be very surprised if he misses out again

Luigi Sepe - A +2 is probably right, I don't know if he's any better than what Napoli have atm but he should get a chance next season

Ricardo Saponara - I think Empoli have an agreement to buy him permanently in the summer and going by his recent form that would be a smart move for him. He hardly got a game for Milan but that was mostly down to the state they are in nowadays. He has the ability to play for one of the bigger Italian teams imo

Federico Barba - I can't say too much about him but he's been solid enough from what I've seen. He's not a great talent like Rugani but if he stays at Empoli and Sarri is still coach next season then he could become a starter

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

I'm Italian and I follow the Italian league Serie A Tim.:)

For MORATA probably +2

GABBIADINI +1

SANSONE +2

TACHSIDIS 50/50 +1

FLORENZI +1

MAURICIO-------->STABLE

SEPE+2

SAPONARA +2

BARBA PROBABLY +2 OR +3

+2 for Morata would be REALLY nice!!!! He deserves it but I see him getting +1