Serie A Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

How are Rugani' date=' De Vrij and Morata doing?

Can we expect +1s for all three?[/quote']

Rugani +1or +2

Rugani the next year will play for Juventus and was summoned in national

De Vrij +1

Lazio great team;)Near Champions League,and final of Italian cup;)

Morata +2

Juventus is in the running to win the treble, and Morata holds. Juventus won the Italian league, cup final is in Italy, and is also close to the Champions League final.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

For being a big part of Juve winning league' date=' in the cup final domestically and being on the doorstep of the CL final...

What more do you want from him?

There are plenty of young 90s that have been nowhere near his level this season[/quote']

I would rather give 90 to Sturaro than to Morata, he was the one who really impressed me.

Anyway if Juve reaches the Final, he might get it!

I would rather give 90 to Sturaro than to Morata' date=' he was the one who really impressed me.

Anyway if Juve reaches the Final, he might get it![/quote']

Hes played 8 league games..... Come on you can't be serious.

Anyhow I don't think Morata will get 90, I reckon he will only get 89, but my point was that there are 90s of similar age/position that he has had miles better seasons than...

Anyhow I don't think Morata will get 90' date=' I reckon he will only get 89, but my point was that there are 90s of similar age/position that he has had miles better seasons than...[/quote']

I'm not serious, it was an exaggeration, but he actually impressed me more. By the way, Sturaro doesn't have only 8 league games, he has played football before, there are clubs besides Juventus...

By the way, can you tell me which players are you talking about?

Anyhow I don't think Morata will get 90' date=' I reckon he will only get 89, but my point was that there are 90s of similar age/position that he has had miles better seasons than...[/quote']

Has 456 minutes with Juventus and he was on loan to Genoa before and played 1062 minutes.

+ 67 minutes in the Champions League, and over 200 in the Coppa Italia

I would say a +1.

Has 456 minutes with Juventus and he was on loan to Genoa before and played 1062 minutes.

+ 67 minutes in the Champions League' date=' and over 200 in the Coppa Italia

I would say a +1.[/quote']

+3 for me.. Right? I mean, Juve are the best club in Italy and he's had some impressive performances.

I'm not serious' date=' it was an exaggeration, but he actually impressed me more. By the way, Sturaro doesn't have only 8 league games, he has played football before, there are clubs besides Juventus...

By the way, can you tell me which players are you talking about?[/quote']

El Shaawary, Muniain, Lukaku, Dzagoev, Feghouli, Pato.... Just to name a few..

I'm saying that Morata's name would not stand out like a sore thumb amongst that list of names, and what also must be remembered i. That unlike ALL names on the list above, he is producing the goods for a top top club, they pressure is really on this kid and he's doing making strides at international level also...

To be fair mate you can't argue that given some of the over-rated and some just plain lazy 90 rated player th st are on SM, that Morata does not belong there....

Hes a fine young player with a big future

+ 67 minutes in the Champions League' date=' and over 200 in the Coppa Italia

I would say a +1.[/quote']

So players could get a +1 for such low mins.... Looking forward to some of my youngsters getting massive bumps so!

So players could get a +1 for such low mins.... Looking forward to some of my youngsters getting massive bumps so!

this season he has 1.512 mins in serie a(1.058' at genoa and 454' at juve) + 67 mins in CL + 225 mins in coppa italia(135'-genoa and 90'- juve)......so it's not really low mins

this season he has 1.512 mins in serie a(1.058' at genoa and 454' at juve) + 67 mins in CL + 225 mins in coppa italia(135'-genoa and 90'- juve)......so it's not really low mins

Wouldn't say it's really low but I don't think 1500ish mins alone is worth a +1... Don't get me wrong, I hope it is as I've plenty of young talent with similar mins so it would work quite nicely! I just don't think SM is that generous

Wouldn't say it's really low but I don't think 1500ish mins alone is worth a +1... Don't get me wrong' date=' I hope it is as I've plenty of young talent with similar mins so it would work quite nicely! I just don't think SM is that generous[/quote']

It's worthy of a rise because he's only 83 rated, and he's playing for a big club. He will probably get a +2 if he continues to get some gametime.

El Shaawary' date=' Muniain, Lukaku, Dzagoev, Feghouli, Pato.... Just to name a few..

I'm saying that Morata's name would not stand out like a sore thumb amongst that list of names, and what also must be remembered i. That unlike ALL names on the list above, he is producing the goods for a top top club, they pressure is really on this kid and he's doing making strides at international level also...

To be fair mate you can't argue that given some of the over-rated and some just plain lazy 90 rated player th st are on SM, that Morata does not belong there....

Hes a fine young player with a big future[/quote']

LOL, Feghouli? Are you joking? You are comparing a player that barely got rid of his diapers with the likes of Feghouli, Lukaku, Dzagoev, players that already have more than a handful of seasons under their belt, Champions League, World cup, etc...

I mean, with El Shaarawy i agree, but Morata don't have anything on the others yet! In one season probably.