Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

got quick question guys.

I took a gamble on PECORINI from Inter Milan (on loan to Empoli) because my team had <1m budget' date=' do you think he will rise to around to say, 75?[/quote']

From what I heard hes had a ban from.the game or something like that. I dont think he'll rise to an 75.

Marko Livaja' date=' will he rise?[/quote']

Yes :o just scored a goal in EL action.

Why Pablo Armero dont rise on 90? I think that he deserve 90' date=' he have brilliant last season, now Udinese is in poor strike, but he is one of the best players of team....[/quote']

Udinese hasn't been reviewed yet so the chance of a rise is still there.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

got quick question guys.

I took a gamble on PECORINI from Inter Milan (on loan to Empoli) because my team had <1m budget' date=' do you think he will rise to around to say, 75?[/quote']

Yes, Pecorini rise to 75 ;)

got quick question guys.

Yes' date=' Pecorini rise to 75 ;)[/quote']

I wouldn't bet on that. 3 mins of serie B football isn't very impressing. However they might give him credit for his games for Inter and National U19 from last year.

Why Pablo Armero dont rise on 90? I think that he deserve 90' date=' he have brilliant last season, now Udinese is in poor strike, but he is one of the best players of team....[/quote']

I honestly don't think he will based on this season performances

To be fair' date=' Mario Sampirisi rose to 82 with far more minutes than him, so did he really deserve to get above 83?[/quote']

Thats not how it goes...If Sampirisi was 82 yesterday he would have gone up to 85 ish. Last season Merkel had a lot of stand out matches and has played at Milan in the past. he should be 84-85.

Thats not how it goes...If Sampirisi was 82 yesterday he would have gone up to 85 ish. Last season Merkel had a lot of stand out matches and has played at Milan in the past. he should be 84-85.

Fair enough, I guess that's the problem when you basing your opinion solely on stats.

Another player that I see going up more than what Peppo predicted is Ariaudo of Cagliari' date=' quality young defender that imo might go up to 86.

Also, from Milan, Yepes +1, Zapata -1 (he's garbage)[/quote']

when did you see Zapata play bad. He was 10 out of 10 against Zenit. No-one wants him to be sold and if you recall, he was quality at Udinese and if he is played continuously the same can be expected. Especially with CBs, you cant be judged on a couple games, that come once in about 6. He will go down to 88 because he doesnt play a lot but not because he is garbage and Yepes should have never been 87 and stayed 88.

when did you see Zapata play bad. He was 10 out of 10 against Zenit. No-one wants him to be sold and if you recall' date=' he was quality at Udinese and if he is played continuously the same can be expected. Especially with CBs, you cant be judged on a couple games, that come once in about 6. He will go down to 88 because he doesnt play a lot but not because he is garbage and Yepes should have never been 87 and stayed 88.[/quote']

It's an easy math: he doesn't play because he's garbage, as Allegri prefers before him Granpa Yepes and Mexes (not Baresi and Maldini), and then comes Acerbi (def not the next Nesta), so u may realize how garbage the kid is, that btw last year at Villarreal was absolutely ridicolous. I don't know if you noticed, but he played only games that nobody cared about (Zenit anyone?). I'm sure Galliani will never exercise the right of buying him at the end of the season

2 more names that have a chance to get +1:

Maicosuel and Danilo from Udinese (it's really a 50/50 for both, but especially Danilo has performed pretty well for Udinese and Maicosuel looks like a good talent).

Also from Udinese, Angella and Basta could get +1, with the latter being linked with Inter and Liverpool

Last, from Parma, Biabiany seems a pretty sure +1, Behrami and Dzemaili may also get it as well.