Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions

LOL' date=' Feghouli? Are you joking? You are comparing a player that barely got rid of his diapers with the likes of Feghouli, Lukaku, Dzagoev, players that already have more than a handful of seasons under their belt, Champions League, World cup, etc...

I mean, with El Shaarawy i agree, but Morata don't have anything on the others yet! In one season probably.[/quote']

Why would you think I'm joking?

'barely out of diapers' but that didn't stop Juve paying big buck for him now did it, and couple that with a desperate Madrid inserting a buyback clause, which given the oppertunity they will exercise....

also, I'm not sure you read my statement correctly, I never said he was better than any of those players I said he's had a better season than any of them and his name would not be out of place on th st list, and not a hope in hell would it be....

I would be 100% confident that (weather just out of diapers or not) Morata will have a higher rating than any of those, maybe if Lukaku gets a big move possibly he could end up the highest but Morata would be my bet.

Simple as this mate, he is easily as good if not better than some 90s out there...

Why would you think I'm joking?

'barely out of diapers' but that didn't stop Juve paying big buck for him now did it' date=' and couple that with a desperate Madrid inserting a buyback clause, which given the oppertunity they will exercise....

also, I'm not sure you read my statement correctly, I never said he was better than any of those players I said he's had a better season than any of them and his name would not be out of place on th st list, and not a hope in hell would it be....

I would be 100% confident that (weather just out of diapers or not) Morata will have a higher rating than any of those, maybe if Lukaku gets a big move possibly he could end up the highest but Morata would be my bet.

Simple as this mate, he is easily as good if not better than some 90s out there...[/quote']

Clubs pay big bucks for players all the time, that doesn't mean that they will turn out good, just look at Man Utd spending the last couple of years, they spent big time and barely anyone turned out good.

That being said, Morata's season wasn't that good, but it was a very reasonable first season for him at Juve. 89 is enough IMO.

Clubs pay big bucks for players all the time' date=' that doesn't mean that they will turn out good, just look at Man Utd spending the last couple of years, they spent big time and barely anyone turned out good.

That being said, Morata's season wasn't that good, but it was a very reasonable first season for him at Juve. 89 is enough IMO.[/quote']

Again, you missed my point, of course clubs pay big bucks and some flop, e.g. Torres.... My point was Real, one of the top 3 Clubs worldwide would NOT let the deal go through without the buyback clause... They know full well his potential as do Juve..

Anyhow, I did say that he would only get 89 In this review but a 90 would not be without merit...

Shall have to agree to disagreee

Again' date=' you missed my point, of course clubs pay big bucks and some flop, e.g. Torres.... My point was Real, one of the top 3 Clubs worldwide would NOT let the deal go through without the buyback clause... They know full well his potential as do Juve..

Anyhow, I did say that he would only get 89 In this review but a 90 would not be without merit...

Shall have to agree to disagreee[/quote']

Torres was well worth the money if he stayed fit. Every one knows that if ever saw him play for Atlético ou Liverpool.

Torres was well worth the money if he stayed fit. Every one knows that if ever saw him play for Atlético ou Liverpool.

Now your just being pedantic.... You could say at the time he was worth the money but regardless of circumstance he's a flop, and a big one...

Anyhow, gone well off point

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Sturaro will get a +3 ? i see lot of minutes since November he was reviewed!!!almost starter since then for Genoa and 487 min for Juve.

Sturaro should be getting improved ratings, He's a solid CM at a young age. Added onto the fact that Genoa has done very good for themselves this season.

Widmer should have an improved rating as well. Jose Mauri is a good signing as well in the same Udinese team. Gnoukouri has been getting some minor minutes in the Inter 1st team but He's only 18 and has been hyped by Mancini.

Iago Falque should be higher than an 85 next review. He's hit pretty good form recently.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Sturaro should be getting improved ratings' date=' He's a solid CM at a young age. Added onto the fact that Genoa has done very good for themselves this season.

Widmer should have an improved rating as well. [b']Jose Mauri is a good signing as well in the same Udinese team.[/b] Gnoukouri has been getting some minor minutes in the Inter 1st team but He's only 18 and has been hyped by Mancini.

Iago Falque should be higher than an 85 next review. He's hit pretty good form recently.

Jose Mauri is at Parma, i dont understand what u mean there :)

hi guys' date=' Pereyra Roberto to 90, at the end of the season? He played a lot, if he continue, will deserve it.

cheers all

Could have him in quite a few gameworlds, +1 for sure but 90 is also not to much of a stretch, although looks unlikely ! Similar to Morata situation but with goals in the semi final reckon he should become 90 !