Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Juve will see alot of rises.

Bonnuci deserves +1 (defeders get so underrated)

Lichtsteiner could get +1

Pogba +1

Morata +2/+1

Ogbonna +1?

I dont rate Marchisio but if there is a treble or even if they lose CL final probably a chance but id say stay.

Pereyra +1

Struraro +2/+3

Coman +3

I think the success might be enough to let LLorente keep his 91 as well. hasnt scored alot but alot of minutes and the team success might hold him.

This form a non Serie A watcher so take with a pinch of salt.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Pogba +1

Morata +2/+1

Ogbonna +1?

I dont rate Marchisio but if there is a treble or even if they lose CL final probably a chance but id say stay.

Pereyra +1

Struraro +2/+3

Coman +3

I think the success might be enough to let LLorente keep his 91 as well. hasnt scored alot but alot of minutes and the team success might hold him.

Bonucci +1

Lichsteiner +1

Pogba +1

Morata +2

Ogbonna stable

Marchisio +1

Pereyra +1

Coman +2

Sturaro+3

Excellent weather Lucas;):)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Pogba +1

Morata +2/+1

Ogbonna +1?

Pereyra +1

Struraro +2/+3

Coman +3

Bonucci +1

Lichsteiner +1

Pogba +1

Morata +2

Ogbonna stable

Marchisio +1

Pereyra +1

Coman +2

Sturaro+3

Excellent weather Lucas;):)

Coman +2/+3, are you guys serious? The guy has less than 600 min this season and is already 82... he should stay!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Coman +2/+3' date=' are you guys serious? The guy has less than 600 min this season and is already 82... he should stay![/quote']

Dude, do I remember that at the beginning, Pogba, was not even holder in Juventus.Ad now is one of the strongest in the world! Trust Coman will +2!

;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

i looked at apps not mins.. oops. still playing alot since his last review. revise to +1/+2.
Dude' date=' do I remember that at the beginning, Pogba, was not even holder in Juventus.Ad now is one of the strongest in the world! Trust Coman will +2!

;)[/quote']

Pogba played a lot in his first season for a newcomer, and scored too. Coman have a quarter of the minutes of the minutes of Pogba, at his first season.

Ya, Coman played 400 min, since his last review, that's really a lot, this is getting weirder by the day. Just give him 90 already...

Bonnuci deserves +1 (defeders get so underrated) agree' date=' this is his best season[/color']

Lichtsteiner could get +1 agree, he's not that great RB as many think, but he's generous and plays a lot, so it can be

Pogba +1 yes

Morata +2/+1 I expect a +2

Ogbonna +1? not sure, he's not a first choice, but he's not bad, he needs to change club and will rise for sure

I dont rate Marchisio but if there is a treble or even if they lose CL final probably a chance but id say stay. Marchisio deserves to be 93 (94 for me, but ok) and not from this year! That kind of players that you don't see too much but trainers love..why? He's intelligent, technical, good passes, scores and rarely loses a ball or makes mistakes. In the Juve midfield is a must..

Pereyra +1 agree

Struraro +2/+3 +3 wouldn't be a scandal, but I expect a +2

Coman +3 no, stable, he has talent but he needs to play more, maybe will ne borrowed next season

In red what I think :)

Thoughts on these in the review?

PJANIĆ, Miralem

MANOLAS, Kostas

DE SCIGLIO, Mattia

ROMAGNOLI, Alessio

MORATA, Álvaro

BARDI, Francesco

ITURBE, Juan

PAREDES, Leandro

COMAN, Kingsley

Due a rise? Keep or sell?

MINALA, Joseph

PETAGNA, Andrea

EMPEREUR, Alan

ARAMU, Mattia

MARCELO, Djalo

BOLDOR, Deian

BARRECA, Antonio

RUGGIERO, Giuseppe

FALCONE, Wladimiro

GERBAUDO, Matteo

FARES, Mohamed

FERRANTE, Jonathan

ANIEKAN, Favour

INNOCENTI, Alessio

How likely is Higuain to drop? Thinking of buying him anyway if he could be 93 but thought id ask.

He shouldnt drop. Napoli did well enough in the Europa League, maybe could have done slightly better domestically (have still qualified for Europa next season) but 16 goals and 7 assists in Seria A should keep him at 94.

I think it is unlikely mate. He's quality and Napoli did decent enough' date=' he deserves to keep his rating.[/quote']
He shouldnt drop. Napoli did well enough in the Europa League' date=' maybe could have done slightly better domestically (have still qualified for Europa next season) but 16 goals and 7 assists in Seria A should keep him at 94.[/quote']

Thank you both. Repped where possible

I think it is unlikely mate. He's quality and Napoli did decent enough' date=' he deserves to keep his rating.[/quote']
He shouldnt drop. Napoli did well enough in the Europa League' date=' maybe could have done slightly better domestically (have still qualified for Europa next season) but 16 goals and 7 assists in Seria A should keep him at 94.[/quote']

For the sake of balance.....

Won't some Roma & Lazio players have to get 92-93s? After all they will both finish above Napoli.....

Won't some Roma & Lazio players have to get 92-93s? After all they will both finish above Napoli.....

Roma could en up getting a couple more 92s with Naingollan (most likely) and Pjanic (has a small chance). While Lazio is in its breakout season so i think they will end up only having a +1 to 91 to candreva (most likely) and Biglia (very small chance), id see more likely them getting a couple of 90s like De Vrij, Lulic, Parolo.

Plus Napoli has still got a shot at 3rd place.

Napoli will play the last match against Lazio, so if they win, or at least draw, their second last game and Roma beats lazio in the derby, the last game will be the decider for 3rd place.

Even Roma could end up losing a top 3 spot, though its very unlikely, because even if they lose against lazio, i hardly see them not winning at home against a Palermo who's well and safe and who's not playing their best player because he's been sold.

That would make sense if Higuain rised to 94 at Napoli, but no. He joined Serie A being a 94 rated player already, and he did nothing wrong to get a drop. He's the best striker in the league imo and one of the best players aswel.

Anyway, Lazio is not on the same level as Roma or Napoli. They have not done anything relevant in the past seasons. No players worthy of 92-93 there atm.