Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Thoughs on Lazio's Felipe Anderson?

+1' date=' +2 or off to United for 50 mil!?

I just received an offer in a competitive gameworld involving Felipe Anderson... Aubameyang and Felipe Anderson for Hamsik.... pretty tempted by it... thoughts?[/quote']

In the long term, Auba and Felipe.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Thoughs on Lazio's Felipe Anderson?

+1' date=' +2 or off to United for 50 mil!?

I just received an offer in a competitive gameworld involving Felipe Anderson... Aubameyang and Felipe Anderson for Hamsik.... pretty tempted by it... thoughts?[/quote']

Auba and Anderson,definitely.It's a terrific bid.

He has +1 in january and another one in april,+1 in the next review is good enough

That would make sense if Higuain rised to 94 at Napoli' date=' but no. He joined Serie A being a 94 rated player already, and he did nothing wrong to get a drop. He's the best striker in the league imo and one of the best players aswel.

Anyway, Lazio is not on the same level as Roma or Napoli. They have not done anything relevant in the past seasons. No players worthy of 92-93 there atm.[/quote']

I say this as a Utd fan so it's not easy for me....

Better than Tevez..... No I don't think so! I've seen Juve and Napoli quite a bit especially towards the end of the season and Hig is not grabbing games by the scruff of the neck like Tevez, he makes things happen while Hig more lies it wait....

Both quality Strikers and should be similarly rated, my point was more in the context in overall league balance in regards Hig's rating rather than in a 'does he deserve it' way.

Personally I'd have Tevez 94 and Hig 93

Anyone agree with these predictions, I hope they're not too optimistic

Buffon - 94 - Stay

Cragno - 84 - Stay

Sportiello - 83 - +2

Gonzalo Rodriguez - 89 - +1

De Silvestri - 88 - Stay/+1

Ghoulam - 88 - Stay/+1

Munoz - 88 - Stay

Basanta - 88 - Stay

Padoin - 87 - Stay/+1

Zappacosta - 85 - +1

Rugani - 85 - +2

Hysaj - 85 - +1

Krajnc - 82 - +2

Goldaniga - 80 - +2

Nainggolan - 91 - Stay

Parolo - 89 - +1

Allan - 88 - Stay/+1

Jorginho - 88 - Stay

Pereyra - 88 - +1

Bonaventura - 88 - Stay

Bertolacci - 87 - +1

Baselli - 85 - Stay

Ucan - 85 - Stay

Bruno Fernandes - 85 - +1

Cataldi - 83 - +2

Verre - 82 - +1/2

Zielinski - 82 - +2

Crecco - 80 - Stay/+1

Insigne - 90 - Stay

Gabbiadini - 88 - +1

Berardi - 87 - +1/2

Bernardeschi - 85 - Stay

Keita Balde - 85 - +1

Nico Lopez - 85 - Stay

Belotti - 84 - +1/2

I say this as a Utd fan so it's not easy for me....

Better than Tevez..... No I don't think so! I've seen Juve and Napoli quite a bit especially towards the end of the season and Hig is not grabbing games by the scruff of the neck like Tevez' date=' he makes things happen while Hig more lies it wait....

Both quality Strikers and should be similarly rated, my point was more in the context in overall league balance in regards Hig's rating rather than in a 'does he deserve it' way.

Personally I'd have Tevez 94 and Hig 93[/quote']

I don't think you are making a valid comparison, different things are asked of them on the pitch. Tevez is one of the best at what he does, but so is Higuain. 94 for both of them seems fair to me.

I don't think you are making a valid comparison' date=' different things are asked of them on the pitch. Tevez is one of the best at what he does, but so is Higuain. 94 for both of them seems fair to me.[/quote']

Not sure how its not a 'valid comparison' they are both out and out strikers, both the talisman of their respective teams, hell there both even same nationality!!!!

They are completely comparable in every single way...

For me, Tevez just gives more and as I've said previous, I'm a Utd fan so that's hard to admit.

Not sure how its not a 'valid comparison' they are both out and out strikers' date=' both the talisman of their respective teams, hell there both even same nationality!!!!

They are completely comparable in every single way...

For me, Tevez just gives more and as I've said previous, I'm a Utd fan so that's hard to admit.[/quote']

They have a lot in common indeed. However, Higuain is more of a poacher compared to Tevez. Tevez is expected to drop outside the box and carry the ball forward. Make things tick. Havent really seen Higuain being able to do much of that but he is lethal "enough" in the box.

Both players being in Serie A and comparing their stats this year as well as their overall presence, I have to say Tevez should be 94 but it would be unfair to drop Higuain. He hasnt underachieved as a player neither have Napoli failed to do well enough.

And if we are not talking about NT performance, I dont think we can use the fact that they are both Argentinians as a factor when comparing them!

They have a lot in common indeed. However' date=' Higuain is more of a poacher compared to Tevez. Tevez is expected to drop outside the box and carry the ball forward. Make things tick. Havent really seen Higuain being able to do much of that but he is lethal "enough" in the box.

Both players being in Serie A and comparing their stats this year as well as their overall presence, I have to say Tevez should be 94 but it would be unfair to drop Higuain. He hasnt underachieved as a player neither have Napoli failed to do well enough.

And if we are not talking about NT performance, I dont think we can use the fact that they are both Argentinians as a factor when comparing them![/quote']

But that's what I mean, you get that work rate outside the box from tevez, there is no reason Hig could not do it? It's only expected from Tevez as IMO he gives more of himself to the team, he could easily be a 'fox in the box' like Hig and be just as effective as him..

I only mentioned the nationalities as it was one of the many many attributes the 2 have in common!

Basically what I'm saying is Tevez could do what Hig does, he'll he even outscored him this season AND do his link up play outside the box, for me he's the better player, no question

But that's what I mean' date=' you get that work rate outside the box from tevez, there is no reason Hig could not do it? It's only expected from Tevez as IMO he gives more of himself to the team, he could easily be a 'fox in the box' like Hig and be just as effective as him..

I only mentioned the nationalities as it was one of the many many attributes the 2 have in common!

Basically what I'm saying is Tevez could do what Hig does, he'll he even outscored him this season AND do his link up play outside the box, for me he's the better player, no question[/quote']

Higuain doesn't play like Tevez because he is the only forward on the pitch, so if he did that "work rate outside the box" there wouldn't be anyone to score goals. I do agree that Tevez is a more complete player, but I wouldn't diminish Higuain's value just because he isn't as tehnically gifted. He brings other things to the table.

Higuain doesn't play like Tevez because he is the only forward on the pitch' date=' so if he did that "work rate outside the box" there wouldn't be anyone to score goals. I do agree that Tevez is a more complete player, but I wouldn't diminish Higuain's value just because he isn't as tehnically gifted. He brings other things to the table.[/quote']
Tevez is easy 94. Miles better than Higuain.

I should have just said what Ghora said!!!!! Lol!!!

Even with another forward on the pitch at Napoli, Hig would not put in the Tevez like work rate, it's just not in the modern player IMO.... Likes of Tevez and Rooney are rare enough these days...

Tevez should easily be 94 and for me considering he plays for the better team, scored more goals, won more cups this sea on than Hig, for the sake of realism I'd drop Hig by one.....

I should have just said what Ghora said!!!!! Lol!!!

Even with another forward on the pitch at Napoli' date=' Hig would not put in the Tevez like work rate, it's just not in the modern player IMO.... Likes of Tevez and Rooney are rare enough these days...

Tevez should easily be 94 and for me considering he plays for the better team, scored more goals, won more cups this sea on than Hig, for the sake of realism I'd drop Hig by one.....[/quote']

Let's end this discussion here, I don't see any purpose in continuing

I have a couple of Italian based players in my teams and don´t know them good.

Keepers Bardi 86 and Padelli 85 , will they get rating increases ?

Who of them is better ? I have to sell one.

Rodrigo Ely is listed as an Avellino player now, has Milan an option to buy back?

He was named big talent years ago, has that changed ? Should i sell ?

Ibrahima Mbaye 84 , Inter loan Bologna , is he still a big talent ?

Balde Keita Lazio 85 increase ?

Camigliano 80 Udinese loan Cittadella increase ? Worth keeping long term ?

Badelj 88 Fiorentina is he a good player ? He seems to play only every second game , will he drop to 87 ?

Peluso 88 Sasuolo will he drop ?

Mauricio 87 Lazio will he rise ? Has he 89 potential long term ?

In my Gameworld is an unmanaged Juve with more than 60 players,

half of them are youngsters out on loan in real life.

Can you tell me which of the 75 to 83 rated players are worth signing ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian

Keepers Bardi 86 and Padelli 85 ' date=' will they get rating increases ?

Rodrigo Ely is listed as an Avellino player now, has Milan an option to buy back?

Badelj 88 Fiorentina is he a good player ? He seems to play only every second game , will he drop to 87 ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian[/quote']

Not a Serie A expert but I'll try to answer some :)

Padelli might get a +1/2 but I'd still keep Bardi. With Handanovic leaving, I guess there's chance that he could be Inter's new goalkeeper.

Keita may get a +1 but I wouldn't bet on it.

Badelj should be safe.

Peluso may drop but again, it's not guaranteed.

Mauricio will probably get a +1.

Coman and Sturaro are the only 2 players that are playing at Juventus right now, not too sure on players out on loan.

There was talk about Morata getting a +2 to 90 a while ago, what about Icardi's chances of a +2? Joint top scorer with Tevez after his goal in tonight's game! :D

Keepers Bardi 86 and Padelli 85 ' date=' will they get rating increases ?

Bardi is younger and plays for Italy U21, so keep him.

Don't know

I wouldn't say a BIG talent, but he's good. The problem is that Inter usually doesn't deal well with his youngsters...

Stable for now imo, but the guy is really good

Don't know

stable

don't think so

maybe, but he has not that potential imo

I don't remember who they have in that range, anyway I really like Mattiello

Thanks for your help,

Damian

A lot of questions! :D I wrote what I think..