Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions

Hernanes stay? YES

Muriel +1? NO

Icardi +1? 50-50

Iturbe +1? YES

Manolas +1? YES

Kovacic +1? NO

Salah +1? NO

Totti stay? MAYBE -1

Romagnoli +1? +MORE

Paredes +1/2? YES

Verde +5? NO

De Rossi stay? YES

Felipe Anderson +1? YES

Berrard +1? - ? Berrardi

Sanabria +1? YES

Vidal +1?(if they win CL) NO' date=' maxxed as is...

my guesses mate

Morata and Dybala should be 90? I guess yes :)

No and no.

The former hasn't got much more than 2000 minutes of game time this season.

14 goals and 6 assists is nowhere near enough (or shouldn't be) for a striker to rise from 88 to 90.

He's lucky to get a +1.

Dybala is more than fine at 88.

Let's get real here: do you reckon a CF with 13 goals and 14 assists' date=' for Palermo, deserves to reach 90 right away? ;)

A +1 would already be generous.

Don't lose hope tho, SW loves to hype youngsters. :o

EDIT: I just saw Dybala started this season at 84!

Then if he passes 88 now, I would classify it as a blunder.

Marchisio +1? Icardi e Morata +2? :P

If Juve win the CL, maybe Marchisio will get a +1.

Icardi should get a +1 and I've already talked about Morata.

Should Llorente be safe at 91?

Its quite a though call' date=' he's been really poor lately, but Juventus has been outstanding. He still managed to get 2.500+ among all competitions, adding it to the incredible juventus form, id say he will be safe this summer, unless the reviewrs decide to be Toulalan kind of harsh.

manolas to 90?

Yea, id say that it is 95% certain he will rise. Most consisten Roma defender this season, and Roma has the 2nd best defence after Juve in the league.

Mauricio' date=' Radu or Koulibaly

Need an extra defender in a gw that has them available at the minute.

Koulibaly is the youngest but Surely Mauricio will go up before him with Lazio having a great season? Or both to rise?[/quote']

Koulibaly just has to rise, he played a lot this season.

I'd pick him in this case.

Koulibaly just has to rise' date=' he played a lot this season.

I'd pick him in this case.[/quote']

He probably will get a +1, but just so you know, hes absolutely dreadful, cant defend for his life. If i were you, id wait until the italian reviews to see if he gets a +1 and then id sell him, maybe you will find some not so informed fellow, who will fall for it and buy him for a good fee/exchange

Searched th thread back a bit and was wondering what the consensus was for Florenzi for a 90?

Seems to be a lot of 50/50 prediction leaning towards +1s but these were over a month ago. If you had to bet your life on stay or rise, which do you think will happen.

Thanks alot in advance. :)

Searched th thread back a bit and was wondering what the consensus was for Florenzi for a 90?

Seems to be a lot of 50/50 prediction leaning towards +1s but these were over a month ago. If you had to bet your life on stay or rise' date=' which do you think will happen.

Thanks alot in advance. :)[/quote']

I think I would say yes but not with any conviction.

He probably will get a +1' date=' but just so you know, hes absolutely dreadful, cant defend for his life. If i were you, id wait until the italian reviews to see if he gets a +1 and then id sell him, maybe you will find some not so informed fellow, who will fall for it and buy him for a good fee/exchange[/quote']

Seen him a few times and there is a touch of the oul Paul McShane about him for sure

Seems to be a lot of 50/50 prediction leaning towards +1s but these were over a month ago. If you had to bet your life on stay or rise' date=' which do you think will happen.

Thanks alot in advance. :)[/quote']

IMO 70-30 to go 90, he's been one of Roma's better players this season bombing on from RB