Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Tevez will get a +1 IMO and Marchisio should' date=' not sure he will though.... Could depend on the ECL final [/quote']

I'm more confident of Tevez rising tbh.

Tevez 70% chance

Marchisio 50% chance. The final could give a few a push so agree with the above. The competition in Serie A isn't the greatest though and part of me isn't convinced that Juve should have many more 93s as the 92s are still comfortably ahead of most of the rest in the league. Saying that, I say 'many more 93s' as I think Bonucci might get it (deservedly so) and a UCL win makes a league comparison less relevant as they are placed even more firmly within Europe's best.

I'm more confident of Tevez rising tbh.

Tevez 70% chance

Marchisio 50% chance. The final could give a few a push so agree with the above. The competition in Serie A isn't the greatest though and part of me isn't convinced that Juve should have many more 93s as the 92s are still comfortably ahead of most of the rest in the league. Saying that' date=' I say 'many more 93s' as I think Bonucci might get it (deservedly so) and a UCL win makes a league comparison less relevant as they are placed even more firmly within Europe's best. [/quote']

Whilst I do agree that Juve are not being pushed in Serie A, they have proved themselves and some in the ECL... Therefore I'd say Marchisio & Tevez (and a few more) certainly deserve some nice rises

Whilst I do agree that Juve are not being pushed in Serie A' date=' they have proved themselves and some in the ECL... Therefore I'd say Marchisio & Tevez (and a few more) certainly deserve some nice rises [/quote']

That's pretty much what I'm saying tbh, certainly re. the UCL influence. Less convinced about Marchisio though..

Could Obiang get 89. #rd most minutes in a 7th placed Sampdoria side. I think it would make him the highest rated player although if he got it De Silvestre has probably got to get 89 as well. I think Samp should have 2 or 3 89s a solid exciting side. Am i right in thinking Soriano could get +1 to 88 aswell? (edit just say he got +2 in dec so probably not)

Could Obiang get 89. #rd most minutes in a 7th placed Sampdoria side. I think it would make him the highest rated player although if he got it De Silvestre has probably got to get 89 as well. I think Samp should have 2 or 3 89s a solid exciting side. Am i right in thinking Soriano could get +1 to 88 aswell? (edit just say he got +2 in dec so probably not)

Re. Soriano I was surprised to see he was still only 87. 88 must be assured and I'd even give him an outside shot at 89 (I thought he was 88 so was initially going to say surely a comfortable 89 but I really don't like saying +2 if I can help it and it could be pushing it seen Samp. 'only' finished 7th and it would be a similar expectation to someone like Coquelin who's in a much higher performing team so that makes me a bit reluctant too. Btw Eder 88-89 seems relevant as both are making the Italian squads recently of course)

The harder part, notoriously this thread gets heated as Serie A is often viewed harshly treated in the reviews so with that in mind it can be harder to predict. I would say yes to both De Silvestri and Obiang being deserving of rises. The latter has been criticised for not rising to 89 sooner I think I remember. Given the perilous nature of Serie A predictions I'd say 60% chances, I'd be disappointed if it didn't happen but not totally surprised as I've seen worst (i.e. Gignac) Just a side note on Obiang he's getting linked to West Ham a bit recently which isn't great news for his SM career.

Samp. have been given a Europa spot as things stand as well because at the moment Genoa have been banned for an 'administrative error' so that might swing things a bit in the right direction...

what sort of drop should we expect for Pirlo should the MLS roomers prove to be true?

Italy always used to be third so that would be my guess, won't know for sure until tomorrow or the next day (a few Betis were looked at today but they're Segunda and looks another random to me as Bayern don't look finished)

It would be extremely harsh to drop Pirlo so imminently I can't see it. I doubt he'll move before the review anyway. If the rumours are true expect several -2s (possibly a -3) when the USA reviews commence. Pure speculation of course.

738mins' date=' 6 league starts. +1 Maybe for Duncan if SM feel generous. I personally feel he should stay however and that's what I expect.[/quote']

7 years on SM but cant read soccerway correctly :P

He has 1333 minutes, 13 starts. 26 appearances. 1 goal 2 assists from DM.

+2 I think its deserved considering he didn't get any rise for the 1800 minutes he amassed with Livorno.

7 years on SM but cant read soccerway correctly :P

He has 1333 minutes' date=' 13 starts. 26 appearances. 1 goal 2 assists from DM.

+2 I think its deserved considering he didn't get any rise for the 1800 minutes he amassed with Livorno.[/quote']

My mistake, although in my defence soccerway doesn't usually present stats like that. Something has gone amiss with their format but teaches me for trying to look for a quick answer.

Bernardeschi got a +2 in the previous changes and that was presumably based on in his Serie B exploits as he had featured minimally for Fiorentina (although he had featured at youth levels also) On that basis Duncan may get a +1 for Livorno exploits (+2 up to 86 considering Serie B alone may be pushing it in this case) and a +1 possibly for Sampdoria. I would still prefer to say +1 to avoid disappointment, just in case as I'm not overly confident about the +2, depends what SM takes into account.