Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Need a Serie-A expert here.

What does future holds for Roberto Perreyra and what's more likely to happen ? Will Juventus buy him' date='will he stay in Udine are any other clubs interested for him ? Any clue here ? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Pereyra's had a really great season with Juventus, and id say in all likelyhood they will buy him asap. He definetly gives youventus a variety of playstyle choices, and he's been kind of that AM that juventus were so desperately looking for. Of course i do expect Juventus to bring a European caliber AM, such as a Witsel or Mkhitarian (juust to make an example out of the players currently linked) but pereyra will definetly stay and be a rotational player, and he will be used frequently, as Allegri and the fans seem to be fond of him, and how could they not be, th guy has always had constant performances on a really good level.

Pereyra's had a really great season with Juventus' date=' and id say in all likelyhood they will buy him asap. He definetly gives youventus a variety of playstyle choices, and he's been kind of that AM that juventus were so desperately looking for. Of course i do expect Juventus to bring a European caliber AM, such as a Witsel or Mkhitarian (juust to make an example out of the players currently linked) but pereyra will definetly stay and be a rotational player, and he will be used frequently, as Allegri and the fans seem to be fond of him, and how could they not be, th guy has always had constant performances on a really good level.[/quote']

Thanks for your insight mate, really helpful.

Will Higuain keep his rating?

Really hard to say, considering how SM has been reviewing big teams recently. If i were to be pointed a gun at my head and forced to say whether he will drop or not, id say he wont.

But cant really guarantee. Id say 60/40 that he will stay, but if he drops i wont be surprised in the least.

Thoughts on Morata now that the Champions League Final has been played out? Even though he scored in both Semi's and the Final I'd only give him +1. Also' date=' will he be affected by the Dybala signing or is Tevez likely to leave?[/quote']

Nah, I think SM wise, being in UCL final is pretty big,so I'd take the risk to say that he will get a nice +2.

Thoughts on Morata now that the Champions League Final has been played out? Even though he scored in both Semi's and the Final I'd only give him +1. Also' date=' will he be affected by the Dybala signing or is Tevez likely to leave?[/quote']

Ah come on! Don't be so mean!!!! Surely a +2 he's been a highlight of a great season for Juve!

Dyabla, I can see Tevez leaving... Morata and Dybala are totally different players I don't expect them to be in direct competition, if anything Dybala and Tevez are more alike

? Erm anyone? ?

I'm not the best person to ask but from what I've heard and seen he is a real talent. Called up for the Italy under 21s (believe he scored too) at just 17. Sampdoria paid 7mil for him so hopefully he will see a good amount of game time next season, may even get the chance to play in the EL. A definite prospect in my opinion.

So I've got a few predictions, but not sure on how SW works, they never seem to be all that logical. what do you guys think?

Darmain +1?

Barardi +2?

Zaza +1?

Rugani +2?

Romagnoli +1

Bonucci +1?

Rossi -1?

Anderson +1?

Gabbiadini +1?

Sturaro +2

Perin +1/2

Also what are the chances of pogba getting a +1? I personally don't think he deserves it but you know how hype works

Yes,Morata deserve +2

So I've got a few predictions' date=' but not sure on how SW works, they never seem to be all that logical. what do you guys think?

Darmain +1? [b']Deserve it,but stay[/b]

Barardi +2? +1

Zaza +1? Yes

Rugani +2? Definitely

Romagnoli +1 +2

Bonucci +1? Yes

Rossi -1? Depends of SM

Anderson +1? Yes

Gabbiadini +1? Yes

Sturaro +2 Yes

Perin +1/2 +1

Also what are the chances of pogba getting a +1? I personally don't think he deserves it but you know how hype works

IMO

Do you think Nainggolan could hit 92?

Put simply' date=' no.[/quote']

Dont see why not. To be fair, he has been by far the best player for Roma this season, and, even though Roma has had quite a poor season performance wise, they still ended up 2nd in the league and with the 2nd best defence. They've had a decent CL run and a decent EL run. So i think that on paper Roma proved herself to be the 2nd force of the Serie A, and i think they will be reviewed as such, meaning that (imo) Nainggolan will actually get a +1.

Dont see why not. To be fair' date=' he has been by far the best player for Roma this season, and, even though Roma has had quite a poor season performance wise, they still ended up 2nd in the league and with the 2nd best defence. They've had a decent CL run and a decent EL run. So i think that on paper Roma proved herself to be the 2nd force of the Serie A, and i think they will be reviewed as such, meaning that (imo) Nainggolan will actually get a +1.[/quote']

Again, agreed...

Nianggolan has been Roma's best player, I'd still like to see Pjanic get 92 first though as he's been on 91 for ages...

But for sure Nag has been the best performer but I don't think he will rise again so quickly... Unfortunately