Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

How can so much be offered for Mastour when my chairman only allows 4-5m depending which GW it is?

I think it depends on the team average, how many players of the same position you have in your squad and the average level in that position.

If you got like a 92 averagely rated team, with 100 players, 12 of which are about the same position as Mastour with an average of like 87, that will make your president offer less compared to an average 89 team, with 50 players and 6 players with the same position with an average of 84.

At least thats how it used to work. Im sure that it has slightly changed, but the principle is the same.

I think it depends on the team average' date=' how many players of the same position you have in your squad and the average level in that position.

If you got like a 92 averagely rated team, with 100 players, 12 of which are about the same position as Mastour with an average of like 87, that will make your president offer less compared to an average 89 team, with 50 players and 6 players with the same position with an average of 84.

At least thats how it used to work. Im sure that it has slightly changed, but the principle is the same.[/quote']

Its all over the place honestly, we done a test on my GW on several players and it came out with different results every time, at first we thought it was how much you had in the bank, but it was inconclusive as was the old method of players already in positions and squad size.

Its all over the place honestly' date=' we done a test on my GW on several players and it came out with different results every time, at first we thought it was how much you had in the bank, but it was inconclusive as was the old method of players already in positions and squad size.[/quote']

Agreed. Used to be based on squad starting rating and I would always be lowest in the pecking order as I have the 2nd best team in the world. This time I could offer about 500k more (5.1m) than everyone in this setup and have an average starting lineup of 93. One team beat me with a 7.5m bid. In other worlds I'm in my team isn't anywhere near as good but still could only offer between 4-4.5m depending on world!

Couldn't you just wait for 24 hrs to go and then ask this ? lol :confused:

Anyway I think its a mix of everything' date=' the talent behind this kid,international debut and U-19 performances that led to this 80 rating.[/quote']

Haha, sorry! I was only looking for him because you mentioned, thanks for that :D

Are we still thinking just +1 for Icardi? Being linked with Real Madrid now :o