Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

They dropped Diego Lopez' date=' kinda harsh

Icardi, Kovacic should be getting rises for Inter [/quote']

I haven't noticed Diego López's drop.

I guess SW are punishing Milan's terrible season, which ain't a valid excuse for not rising Ménez.

His case is very similar to Auba's: their clubs had poor seasons, but Ménez and Auba were quite good.

Let's hope they give Ménez his much deserved +1.

I haven't noticed Diego López's drop.

I guess SW are punishing Milan's terrible season' date=' which ain't a valid excuse for not rising Ménez.

His case is very similar to Auba's: their clubs had poor seasons, but Ménez and Auba were quite good.

Let's hope they give Ménez his much deserved +1.[/quote']

Menez has been average at best in the 2nd half of the season, plus borussia actually managed to get to a european spot and cup final, where as milan failed from every point of view. I highly doubt he will rise this time around

Dear SM/SW,

Thank you for your effort in reviewing players... BUT. But why would you include reviews of some random players who nobody cares about or even heard of. You got a whole summer ahead of you to review them after completing top5 leagues! We'd rather have a full review of AC Milan, a well known and respected club, with players a lot of managers have than someone from FK Vardar. Please, make a full review of top 5 leagues and then start whatever reviews you want.

Dear SM/SW' date='

Thank you for your effort in reviewing players... BUT. But why would you include reviews of some random players who nobody cares about or even heard of. You got a whole summer ahead of you to review them after completing top5 leagues! We'd rather have a full review of AC Milan, a well known and respected club, with players a lot of managers have than someone from FK Vardar. Please, make a full review of top 5 leagues and then start whatever reviews you want.[/quote']

FK Vardar are my 2nd favourite club thank you very much! /s

I mentioned it before but it's on going, Ji Sung Park has retired every day for about 3 weeks now...

On topic: Which players do you think Soccer Manager will screw over in this review? I'm going for Tevez because he is 'old' and is likely to return to Boca this summer B)

Menez has been average at best in the 2nd half of the season' date=' plus borussia actually managed to get to a european spot and cup final, where as milan failed from every point of view. I highly doubt he will rise this time around[/quote']

I agree Ménez was better in the 1st half of the season.

But his stats are still good enough for a +1 imo. :)

Not rising him ain't shocking tho.

Thanks mate' date='

Any idea of when he is due back??? Will he be back for next season?

[/quote']

Hes was given the approval to come back and train this summer after the holidays (along with Castan) from what i heard, so he could already be back in august-september, but i think we will most likely see him back on the pitch at around october.

Morata 88 -> 90/91

Bonucci 92 -> 94

Berardi 87 -> 89/88

Marchisio 92 -> 94/93

Sturaro 83 -> 86

Starting to think Morata might get 91... Icardi got 90 with no trophies, no NT importance where as Morata has both... It would be strange to reward them the same when Morata has shined in the CL.

I asked about Bonucci before here and was told he is clumsy and dodgy, but whenever I've seen him play the man is a rock! I really like him albums get 94

Can't argue with any of the rest either, all solid guesses...

One thing that is annoying as of late is why is it taking forever to review serie a?

Starting to think Morata might get 91... Icardi got 90 with no trophies' date=' no NT importance where as Morata has both... It would be strange to reward them the same when Morata has shined in the CL.

I asked about Bonucci before here and was told he is clumsy and dodgy, but whenever I've seen him play the man is a rock! I really like him albums get 94

Can't argue with any of the rest either, all solid guesses...

One thing that is annoying as of late is why is it taking forever to review serie a? [/quote']

Morata has half of Icardi goals too and plays for a better club...