Serie A Rating Predictions

You obviously didn't watch much juventus' date=' he was easily our best midfielder this season and fully deserved his plus 1. Lichtsteiner I personally would have said rise but he was borderline and I'm not suprised by it.

On thing I can't understand is Berardi, how can they just leave him out?[/quote']

I don't watch Juventus unless I have a bet on them. I find them boring and tedious.

Berardi should definitely rise.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

so Morata rises to 90 (good) but Pogba... stays?

Pogba is rated one less than De Rossi.

De Rossi hasn't played at an elite level years, Pogba is one of the hottest young prospects in world football and has been stormingly good for Juve the last two seasons, including the World Cup and a run to the Champions League Final.

SMH.

so Morata rises to 90 (good) but Pogba... stays?

Pogba is rated one less than De Rossi.

De Rossi hasn't played at an elite level years' date=' Pogba is one of the hottest young prospects in world football and has been stormingly good for Juve the last two seasons, including the World Cup and a run to the Champions League Final.

SMH.[/quote']

Pogba not rising is perhaps the biggest blunder in this Seria A review. The player has been a central figure to Juventus achieving a double after missing out on a Treble. The fact that Vidal is +2 higher than Pogba is idiotic. Pogba is not a wonderkid who has been hyped up out of nowhere. He is an established starter for both club and country and who has just won his 3rd Seria A title while reaching the Champions League final. When you consider Neymar is a 94 despite playing fewer seasons than Pogba at Juventus it really just underlines the fact that SM is all about team favouritism.

Pogba not rising is perhaps the biggest blunder in this Seria A review. The player has been a central figure to Juventus achieving a double after missing out on a Treble. The fact that Vidal is +2 higher than Pogba is idiotic. Pogba is not a wonderkid who has been hyped up out of nowhere. He is an established starter for both club and country and who has just won his 3rd Seria A title while reaching the Champions League final. When you consider Neymar is a 94 despite playing fewer seasons than Pogba at Juventus it really just underlines the fact that SM is all about team favouritism.

except it's not. it's about the kid himself.

Pirlo dropped 1, at the end of the season, to 93. Xavi dropped from 96 to 91 in the space of a year. neither was any worse than the other this season. Pirlo disgraced himself especially in the CL semi-finals. they're not favouring Barcelona for damn sure.

they do seem to have something against Pogba tho. I dunno what. 92 made sense given Serie A's poor level (but then why was De Rossi 94-now 93? he hasn't been good in years, Vidal was garbage for 80% of the season and would have been worth a drop to 93 tbh) but he was BOSS in the champions league this year, especially in the semi-final despite being half-fit.

I would say Pogba, Vidal & Marchisio should all be 93 rated, and Pirlo should be 91.

except it's not. it's about the kid himself.

Pirlo dropped 1' date=' at the end of the season, to 93. Xavi dropped from 96 to 91 in the space of a year. neither was any worse than the other this season. Pirlo disgraced himself especially in the CL semi-finals. they're not favouring Barcelona for damn sure.

they do seem to have something against Pogba tho. I dunno what. 92 made sense given Serie A's poor level (but then why was De Rossi 94-now 93? he hasn't been good in years, Vidal was garbage for 80% of the season and would have been worth a drop to 93 tbh) but he was BOSS in the champions league this year, especially in the semi-final despite being half-fit.

I would say Pogba, Vidal & Marchisio should all be 93 rated, and Pirlo should be 91.[/quote']

The reason why Pirlo has dropped one is due to the discriminating factor of age. Pirlo despite his age has been a key player for Juventus this season barring the latter stages of the CL. Xavi however in my view has differing circumstances to Pirlo. Xavi's role in Barcelona was more of a sub as his place had been taken by Rakatic. Pirlo to his credit still started more games than Xavi this season as Xavi's influence grew less and less. However there is one point that I will agree with you on. Xavi should not have dropped from 96 to 91 within a year. A gradual drop would have been far better particulary when you taken in to consideration Fernando Torres, Kaka and Ronaldinho took an age to drop to 91 and below. But as stated before, Xavi's age meant that he has been fast tracked to 91. I still however believe there is a Bias towards Barcelona. Neymar who was 92 following the confederations cup was immediatly given a 93 prior to kicking a ball for Barcelona !. Yet Pogba who is a well established double winner this season could not seem to get a 92. There is no doubt in my mind that certain teams will always have more favourable ratings. Higher ratings for particulary teams makes it an attractive proposition for purchasing customers. Pogba however remains a mystery IMO. I still think he is not given due credit for his accomplishments due to the fact that many still view him as a hyped up wonderkid. Hes won his 3rd Seria A title and is starter for both club and country. He has tremendous potential for sure, but to say Pogba is not on level of Vidal and Marchisio is idiotic. Pogba and James Rodrigues another player who should be 93 is just another example of SM holding players back because of age. Weather young or old.

The reason why Pirlo has dropped one is due to the discriminating factor of age. Pirlo despite his age has been a key player for Juventus this season barring the latter stages of the CL. Xavi however in my view has differing circumstances to Pirlo. Xavi's role in Barcelona was more of a sub as his place had been taken by Rakatic. Pirlo to his credit still started more games than Xavi this season as Xavi's influence grew less and less. However there is one point that I will agree with you on. Xavi should not have dropped from 96 to 91 within a year. A gradual drop would have been far better particulary when you taken in to consideration Fernando Torres' date=' Kaka and Ronaldinho took an age to drop to 91 and below. But as stated before, Xavi's age meant that he has been fast tracked to 91. I still however believe there is a Bias towards Barcelona. Neymar who was 92 following the confederations cup was immediatly given a 93 prior to kicking a ball for Barcelona !. Yet Pogba who is a well established double winner this season could not seem to get a 92. There is no doubt in my mind that certain teams will always have more favourable ratings. Higher ratings for particulary teams makes it an attractive proposition for purchasing customers. Pogba however remains a mystery IMO. I still think he is not given due credit for his accomplishments due to the fact that many still view him as a hyped up wonderkid. Hes won his 3rd Seria A title and is starter for both club and country. He has tremendous potential for sure, but to say Pogba is not on level of Vidal and Marchisio is idiotic. Pogba and James Rodrigues another player who should be 93 is just another example of SM holding players back because of age. Weather young or old.[/quote']

I agree with you that Pogba should be more highly rated. James will get his 93 in the next changes. it's probably overdue, but a case can be made that he had to prove himself first. even in Ligue 1 he never stood out THIS MUCH. anyway good for him he'll be 95 some day, he's ace.

and obviously Xavi got completely screwed over (which is why I think they were too kind to Pirlo, even tho you're right and he remained fairly important for Juve - if not in the CL then in Serie A anyway)

but don't use Neymar as an example of Barcelona being favourably treated when they're obviously NOT - Alba is still 92 instead of 93 going on 94, Mascherano has been 93 since 2011 and check what he's won since then (meanwhile De Rossi only JUST got dropped to 93), Piqué got dropped for bad form from 12-13 (he better get his 95 back) Busquets never got 96 despite being palpably better than everyone else at his position. and as for Neymar himself...

Neymar was always fairly rated until about a year ago when he became underrated. he should be 96 in the next changes. he'll get 95, but it's overdue really. his quality has been evident for Barcelona AND Brazil for some time. he's absolutely bossed two tournaments he's played in, winning one and who knows what would have happened had Zuniga not broke his back in the World Cup. he acted stupidly for Brazil in the Copa America but look at how bad they were without him (and how good he was in the first game).

re: his rating jumps -

90 - won Copa Libertadores (also had a 42 goal season in 2010)

91 - 43 goal season (second 40+)

92 - won Confederations Cup, destroyed Spain in the final.

93 - big club move, excellent form for Barcelona, secured a trophy with his debut goal, dominated & won his first Clasico with a goal & assist.

94 - continued and improved excellence.

he should have got 94 after the World Cup, though. and then in the January changes should have moved to 95. that's when he became underrated. now he's gonna get 95 but it should be 96 (just dropped a 39 goal season in Europe - only five men have done better in modern times). he's the only player in the history of football to have scored in and won the Copa Libertadores & Champions League semi-finals & finals ffs. definitely not at any stage been overrated by SM.

How good is Daniele Rugani? Will he get game time at Juve this season? I have him in a competitive world and someone is offering me £15m for him. Worth selling? I have plenty of talent at CB (Mascherano, Ramos, Benatia, Chiellini, Chiriches, Sarr, Tah, Jedvaj, Alvarez Balanta). Will he ever get in my team or should I take this deal?

How good is Daniele Rugani? Will he get game time at Juve this season? I have him in a competitive world and someone is offering me £15m for him. Worth selling? I have plenty of talent at CB (Mascherano' date=' Ramos, Benatia, Chiellini, Chiriches, Sarr, Tah, Jedvaj, Alvarez Balanta). Will he ever get in my team or should I take this deal?[/quote']

Since the GW is competitive, i wouldnt sell him, Juventus has got a really good reputation with Italian Cb's, and Rugani seems to be the player Juventus will rely on in the future. So i would defintly keep him.