Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

It's an easy math: he doesn't play because he's garbage' date=' as Allegri prefers before him Granpa Yepes and Mexes (not Baresi and Maldini), and then comes Acerbi (def not the next Nesta), so u may realize how garbage the kid is, that btw last year at Villarreal was absolutely ridicolous. I don't know if you noticed, but he played only games that nobody cared about (Zenit anyone?). I'm sure Galliani will never exercise the right of buying him at the end of the season[/quote']

Trust an Inter fan to be so deluded. When you go through such a bad patch, you need to use experience, well that is what Allegri believes. No-one has said Yepes and Mexes is Baresi and Maldini but you can say any two names in football today and none equal them...

Also Zapata was awful in Spain and so was Borja..and now he is doing good things in Italy. It was the club in crisis not the individuals. Zapata excelled in Italy once and will again. Acerbi will not equal Nesta but he will end up being in the NT constantly. He too is young and needs to play. And the game against Zenit was only not important to us. Zenit needed to win, so it was not an easy job.

And I would bet Galliani buys him. Its not a lot of cash. And you mention Acerbi, Nesta, Maldini and Baresi..All Italian. Maybe Inter can learn a lesson.

Its good to see you put the pic of the UCL win. You should cherish it because its not going to happen again in your life.

Trust an Inter fan to be so deluded. When you go through such a bad patch' date=' you need to use experience, well that is what Allegri believes. No-one has said Yepes and Mexes is Baresi and Maldini but you can say any two names in football today and none equal them...

Also Zapata was awful in Spain and so was Borja..and now he is doing good things in Italy. It was the club in crisis not the individuals. Zapata excelled in Italy once and will again. Acerbi will not equal Nesta but he will end up being in the NT constantly. He too is young and needs to play. And the game against Zenit was only not important to us. Zenit needed to win, so it was not an easy job.

And I would bet Galliani buys him. Its not a lot of cash. And you mention Acerbi, Nesta, Maldini and Baresi..All Italian. Maybe Inter can learn a lesson.

Its good to see you put the pic of the UCL win. You should cherish it because its not going to happen again in your life.[/quote']

LMAO why u think Milan is going to win it for the next 10 years?????

Apart from that, if you think that Acerbi and Zapata are good, I hope Milan will hire you as their GM instead of Galliani, as your extreme knowledge will give Inter and Juve fans years and years of laughters.

Zapata excelled in Italy 2 seasons, then he got injured and he became garbage. If you weren't a typical deluded Milan fan with no objective thoughts you could actually see it, but as all you Berlusconi's **** lovers do, you like to think that just because they play for Milan then they must be good. Just because someone has been good doesn't mean they necessarily be good again. When Shevchenko went back to Milan he was garbage, he couldn't be recognized as a class player just because in his previous time at Milan he actually was class. That's a delirious way of thinking buddy.

Acerbi is a mediocre defender, will top probably with a Bonera kinda looking career, and Zapata will be shipped back to Spain with a smile, a Coke and a big thank you.

And by the way, comparing Borja with Zapata shows how little your knowledge of football is ;)

LMAO why u think Milan is going to win it for the next 10 years?????

Apart from that' date=' if you think that Acerbi and Zapata are good, I hope Milan will hire you as their GM instead of Galliani, as your extreme knowledge will give Inter and Juve fans years and years of laughters.

Zapata excelled in Italy 2 seasons, then he got injured and he became garbage. If you weren't a typical deluded Milan fan with no objective thoughts you could actually see it, but as all you Berlusconi's **** lovers do, you like to think that just because they play for Milan then they must be good. Just because someone has been good doesn't mean they necessarily be good again. When Shevchenko went back to Milan he was garbage, he couldn't be recognized as a class player just because in his previous time at Milan he actually was class. That's a delirious way of thinking buddy.

Acerbi is a mediocre defender, will top probably with a Bonera kinda looking career, and Zapata will be shipped back to Spain with a smile, a Coke and a big thank you.

And by the way, comparing Borja with Zapata shows how little your knowledge of football is ;)[/quote']

1)Its in the DNA of the club that we win. We are one of the best in football history. Fact.

2)I didnt compare Zapata and Borja. Just explaining how last season at that club, no one can be judged. And that you can be awful one season and quality the next.

3)I am the "idiot" yet you compare Shevchenko signing again with Zapata returning to Italy. Zapata is about 24, Shevchenko was 32 and finished and was a no-cost loan.

4) I didnt say that Galliani and Berlu were geniuses because they can decide to do business such as thas Shevchenko one, which is not wise and only because of sentiment. But they should be applauded on the initial deal. 30mil in and since he left, he did nothing. kaka, 60mil and again he has been finished since. I accept the good with the bad.

5) Inter is a nothing club, that won in the worst era in Italian football. They cannot develop anybody, selling Balotelli and Santon. We get the best out of talent, you kill it.

1)Its in the DNA of the club that we win. We are one of the best in football history. Fact.

2)I didnt compare Zapata and Borja. Just explaining how last season at that club' date=' no one can be judged. And that you can be awful one season and quality the next.

3)I am the "idiot" yet you compare Shevchenko signing again with Zapata returning to Italy. Zapata is about 24, Shevchenko was 32 and finished and was a no-cost loan.

4) I didnt say that Galliani and Berlu were geniuses because they can decide to do business such as thas Shevchenko one, which is not wise and only because of sentiment. But they should be applauded on the initial deal. 30mil in and since he left, he did nothing. kaka, 60mil and again he has been finished since. I accept the good with the bad.

5) Inter is a nothing club, that won in the worst era in Italian football. They cannot develop anybody, selling Balotelli and Santon. We get the best out of talent, you kill it.[/quote']

1) Bla bla bla bla bla. Don't forget that Serie B is also in your DNA

2) Yes you did, unless you can't read what you write.

3) Same garbage, same situation

4) No one ever mentioned Galliani and Berlusconi are geniuses, lol. Learn to read, then answer.

5) Bla bla bla bla bla 2. Great arguments, how old are you, 5? Only people with low self-esteem doesn't give credit to winners when its due (especially on a season like 2010). But then again, what you write speaks for itself, switching from Zapata is garbage to talking **** about Inter, because u clearly have no solid arguments. Balotelli had to be sold because of his behavior, and ultimately brought in 30mil, while Santon is a liiiitle bit overrated (well with you judgement on players u probably see him as the new Maldini lol)

To conclude and go back on topic, Zapata in my opinion is garbage and therefore fits well in your team, and in the last 3 years he showed what he's made of. Even wearing the magical red and black stripes didn't seem to work, because if you're garbage, you're garbage even in a Gucci suit. My arguments are backed by facts and numbers, yours by hopes and dreams. For xmas you should ask Santa to bring you a Ferrari, who knows, it might work :D

1) Bla bla bla bla bla. Don't forget that Serie B is also in your DNA

2) Yes you did' date=' unless you can't read what you write.

3) Same garbage, same situation

4) No one ever mentioned Galliani and Berlusconi are geniuses, lol. Learn to read, then answer.

5) Bla bla bla bla bla 2. Great arguments, how old are you, 5? Only people with low self-esteem doesn't give credit to winners when its due (especially on a season like 2010). But then again, what you write speaks for itself, switching from Zapata is garbage to talking **** about Inter, because u clearly have no solid arguments. Balotelli had to be sold because of his behavior, and ultimately brought in 30mil, while Santon is a liiiitle bit overrated (well with you judgement on players u probably see him as the new Maldini lol)

To conclude and go back on topic, Zapata [b']in my opinion[/b] is garbage and therefore fits well in your team, and in the last 3 years he showed what he's made of. Even wearing the magical red and black stripes didn't seem to work, because if you're garbage, you're garbage even in a Gucci suit. My arguments are backed by facts and numbers, yours by hopes and dreams. For xmas you should ask Santa to bring you a Ferrari, who knows, it might work :D

1 moment...I don't have time to read all but did soembody said that Zapata is a good player? :eek:

Everyone here should take a chill pill :) You guys clearly wont get anywhere so I think It's best to end it.

Geoffrey trust me I'm more than chill :D

It's just that when I read absurd stuff I have to reply. Berlusconi's little boy got offended cause I said that Zapata is garbage, which is a statement that has nothing to do with the fact that I support the other team of Milan, but with objective observation of facts and numbers, and he started ranting with a bunch of nonsense, losing it completely when he started talking about Inter. More than a chill pill, there's need for a good psychologist :D

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Are you serious???

Pirlo is the best italian player: 94 as Buffon' date=' Chiellini and De Rossi...

Pato surely drop (91/90)[/quote']

There's a lot of strange predictions in first post. An example from Udinese:

FABBRINI, Diego 84 --> 86 (Fabbrini has 214 mins)

PEREYRA, Roberto 84 --> 86 (Pereyra has 1059 mins)

There's just no logic they will get the same rating...

But to suggest that Pirlo will rise from 92 - 94 is even more strange!

Don't get me wrong, Pirlo is an awesome player and might rise to 93 but trust me on this... 94 WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!

But to suggest that Pirlo will rise from 92 - 94 is even more strange!

Don't get me wrong' date=' Pirlo is an awesome player and might rise to 93 but trust me on this... 94 WILL NOT HAPPEN!!![/quote']

Even tho u gotta admit that ever since he's joined Juventus he looks like the same player he was during his best days at Milan. If you consider that he was great at the Euro, plus a great season ended with the Scudetto and another solid start this season, I don't see why he shouldn't get a +2 and get back to where he was in 2010 (exactly at 94). Might not happen in this review, but if he keeps performing like he's doing (and trust me, he will), it's a sure thing that he'll get 94 at the end of the season.

One more thing: Peppo did an amazing job. Reading people mocking him for a couple of missed rating it's annoying, I'd rather see people that kindly points mistakes out and doesn't starts posts with "ARE YOU SERIOUS?", so that we can all have a good discussion out of it. If you're so good do your own ratings and let's see if you do/know better than him.

Even tho u gotta admit that ever since he's joined Juventus he looks like the same player he was during his best days at Milan. If you consider that he was great at the Euro' date=' plus a great season ended with the Scudetto and another solid start this season, I don't see why he shouldn't get a +2 and get back to where he was in 2010 (exactly at 94). Might not happen in this review, but if he keeps performing like he's doing (and trust me, he will), it's a sure thing that he'll get 94 at the end of the season.

One more thing: Peppo did an amazing job. Reading people mocking him for a couple of missed rating it's annoying, I'd rather see people that kindly points mistakes out and doesn't starts posts with "ARE YOU SERIOUS?", so that we can all have a good discussion out of it. If you're so good do your own ratings and let's see if you do/know better than him.[/quote']

Like I said: Pirlo is an awesome player. But I have learned that SM ratings and real life performances are two different things.

I also know that SM isn't very generous towards player that has been highly rated but then started to drop a few points, especially when they have reached a bit over 30 in age.

So my opinion is that he won't reach 94 again unless Juventus wins both Serie A and Champions League. But I'm not sure he will get it even then...

About the ratings: I can point out many more strange predictions but I won't do that unless you want me to? I'm afraid that might upset you even more.

And I didn't start my post "ARE YOU SERIOUS", that was a quote...

I also do a few predictions from time to time, but I don't take on a full league because i can't find the time it takes to make a serious effort at getting the predictions as accurate as possible.

Even tho u gotta admit that ever since he's joined Juventus he looks like the same player he was during his best days at Milan. If you consider that he was great at the Euro' date=' plus a great season ended with the Scudetto and another solid start this season, I don't see why he shouldn't get a +2 and get back to where he was in 2010 (exactly at 94). Might not happen in this review, but if he keeps performing like he's doing (and trust me, he will), it's a sure thing that he'll get 94 at the end of the season.

One more thing: Peppo did an amazing job. Reading people mocking him for a couple of missed rating it's annoying, I'd rather see people that kindly points mistakes out and doesn't starts posts with "ARE YOU SERIOUS?", so that we can all have a good discussion out of it. If you're so good do your own ratings and let's see if you do/know better than him.[/quote']

There's almost no chance of him getting a 94 this season, and practically none this round.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I apologize for "Are you serious". I don't mean to offend or denigrate the work of others... I'm sorry...:o

.... But I'm italian and I like Pirlo all consider the best player in NT (see Uefa Euro 2012) and Serie A. He definitely not worth less than De Rossi, who is playing this year very little and badly...

Pato surely drop, absolutely overrated (see Cavani 92, a real goal-machine)

Fabbrini is a talented player, the minutes are not involved, was two months off due to injury, and has also played a very good end of last season. 86 is correct...

Like I said: Pirlo is an awesome player. But I have learned that SM ratings and real life performances are two different things.

I also know that SM isn't very generous towards player that has been highly rated but then started to drop a few points' date=' especially when they have reached a bit over 30 in age.

So my opinion is that he won't reach 94 again unless Juventus wins both Serie A and Champions League. But I'm not sure he will get it even then...

About the ratings: I can point out many more strange predictions but I won't do that unless you want me to? I'm afraid that might upset you even more.

And I didn't start my post "ARE YOU SERIOUS", that was a quote...

I also do a few predictions from time to time, but I don't take on a full league because i can't find the time it takes to make a serious effort at getting the predictions as accurate as possible.[/quote']

With the are u serious thing i wasnt referring to you buddy. And again, u wont upset me if u point out ratings cause i didnt make them. Maybe read better what i wrote next time ;)

One more thing: Peppo did an amazing job. [b']Reading people mocking him for a couple of missed rating it's annoying[/b], I'd rather see people that kindly points mistakes out and doesn't starts posts with "ARE YOU SERIOUS?", so that we can all have a good discussion out of it. If you're so good do your own ratings and let's see if you do/know better than him.

With the are u serious thing i wasnt referring to you buddy. And again' date=' u wont upset me if u point out ratings cause i didnt make them. Maybe read better what i wrote next time ;)[/quote']

I've read what you wrote and maybe I should have used the phrase "I'm afraid that might annoy you even more" instead of "I'm afraid that might upset you even more".

And I wasn't mocking him, I wrote that I find many predictions strange and pointed out one example:

There's a lot of strange predictions in first post. An example from Udinese:

FABBRINI' date=' Diego 84 --> 86 (Fabbrini has 214 mins)

PEREYRA, Roberto 84 --> 86 (Pereyra has 1059 mins)

There's just no logic they will get the same rating...

[/quote']

You can't deny that you used the word annoying, can you?

Maybe it's you that should reed what I wrote? :rolleyes::P

I've read what you wrote and maybe I should have used the phrase "I'm afraid that might annoy you even more" instead of "I'm afraid that might upset you even more".

And I wasn't mocking him' date=' I wrote that I find many predictions strange and pointed out one example:

You can't deny that you used the word annoying, can you?

Maybe it's you that should reed what I wrote? :rolleyes::P[/quote']

Again, I wasnt referring my comments to you. Someone's got too big of an ego right here :D

You really should start to see women (I assume Geoffrey is a boy) instead of ratings... I promise you that those climaxes are far better!!! :D:D:D

Hahaha Im just joking around Glenn ;) Besides Im still a teen :D Ive got my fair own experience with woman :) anyways after marriage!