Serie A Rating Predictions

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Is Barzagli worth signing? I've read that he's playing well, but do people think he can rise to 92? is there any news about him playing next season, and if so can he maintain a 91?

If he could hold a 91 rating he would probably be worth buying for me as he's so cheap.

Thanks

Best Juventus defender without any doubt, deserved 92 or 93 in the last two years. He should keep without any problem the 91 rating

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pereyra will soon be a squad player meaning stuck on 90. Juve have aims to get Saponara and whoever else that would put him on the bench. To sum up he is not an invaluable starter

Murillo will certainly get 89 but 90 would need him to win the scudetto. Inter are struggling now and Juve do not look like letting slip not to mention the Napoli team. Unlikely to get 90 maybe next winter

Albiol while playing well is considered the weak link in that defence by management. They want Maksimovic ideally. Unlikely to see him rise and if were to rise he would be benched later and possibly drop- I wouldn't say worth the risk

• 4 weeks later...