Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Chellini & Bonucci scoring FiX! 

Dybala is phenomenal !!!

Who knows with Buffon I mean he probably does deserve to rise but he's what 94 it's unlikely , hasn't Kishna been injured practicallly all season? Kondogbia never deserved his 90 but he has been good recently so either or. Icardi surely rises to 91 in my eyes he's been superb for Inter.

I believe Icardi more than deserves to go to 91.

Donnarumma is expected to go to 87 by most on here that's posted he has had some incredible performances but I have not seen the few disasters he had only read about then. He could go to Euros I read to because Perins bad injury.

I don't watch Roma I think tonight might be my 3rd time all season so couldn't comment on Salah.

Did I mention DYBALA is Incredible !!!

I hate Juventus  :mad:

Dybala +1 or +2 because he's as good as anyone around the 90/91 bracket

I think 2 is nailed he's that good i'm hoping despite first season with Juve +3 he is that darn good he's on another level to people around him but you never know +1 is disrespectful lol

I can't see a +3 happening.. Straight to 92? Has that ever be done a rise that dramatic? I would like to see +2 to 91 and then see what the future holds.

There's a first for everything I guess but it probably has been done I know it's very probably not happening but it's likley better odds than 5000\1  :lol:

Any chance Kamil Glik gets a +1 to 90?

And maksimovic a +1 or +2 ?

Also i swore i thought someone went from 89 to 92 once and i looked at a few players (busquets,pedro,reus,gotze,gundogan, costa, and some others) but i havent seen any... most of them went 88 to 90 to 92 

Dybala is playing even better than a 92 he deserves a 92 especially if icardi gets 91 but i highly doubt it will happen so 91 it will be. 

Yeah normally that type of gap increases over a few rating periods. I agree though I don't think many of us would question it if they made him a 92. But it's only one season, you can't rise someone to high off one season because it's not enough evidence really although he's a cracking player I think he will get 90/91 and then probably continuous rises if he carries the form on.

Any chance Kamil Glik gets a +1 to 90?

And maksimovic a +1 or +2 ?

Also i swore i thought someone went from 89 to 92 once and i looked at a few players (busquets,pedro,reus,gotze,gundogan, costa, and some others) but i havent seen any... most of them went 88 to 90 to 92 

Dybala is playing even better than a 92 he deserves a 92 especially if icardi gets 91 but i highly doubt it will happen so 91 it will be. 

Douglas costa  90 - 92 , soon 93 so +.3.

Koke  89-92

Diego costa 88-93

Dante 89-93

Mandzukic 89-92

Dzeko 89-92

Higuain broke the 66 year old record of 35 Serie A goals with a hattrick today... taking his total to 36

I think he'll get the +1 now tbh 

Common, most other times if a player scores 30+ in a league season (considering he hasnt risen in a while) we would be saying he deserves the rise... Higuain is a great player no denying it... he just has his bad moments.. in finals and big games. 

Higuain broke the 66 year old record of 35 Serie A goals with a hattrick today... taking his total to 36

I think he'll get the +1 now tbh 

Common, most other times if a player scores 30+ in a league season (considering he hasnt risen in a while) we would be saying he deserves the rise... Higuain is a great player no denying it... he just has his bad moments.. in finals and big games. 

50/50, 0 title, so 94 is good.

tevez 2013-2015 no rise

Like Barcakes1 I was also referring to the 89-92 in one jump not over a period of time. Not a massive Higuain fan to be honest. Didn't really rate him at Madrid always thought he was overrated but he's had a fantastic season but I still wouldn't make him a 95. I don't think he's on the Aguero/Lewandowski level.

Mid table roundup

Maksimovic, an international has the top 3 clubs after him no increase(was injured but they didn't rise him last times he was fit either)

Baselli highly regarded by the Italian coaches, no increase

Tonelli good solid season, club will sell for 25m, no increase

Saponara will move to bigger club says player and club, creative had nice season, no increase

However Bruno Peres much better than all above goes to 89 ( even worse)

Vazquez who I like gone to 90 but not good enough or picked for Italian setup

Mid table roundup

Maksimovic, an international has the top 3 clubs after him no increase(was injured but they didn't rise him last times he was fit either)

Baselli highly regarded by the Italian coaches, no increase

Tonelli good solid season, club will sell for 25m, no increase

Saponara will move to bigger club says player and club, creative had nice season, no increase

However Bruno Peres much better than all above goes to 88

Tonelli is going to Napoli, think he will get the rise when he moves. Same goes for the other three.

Peres rose to 89.

Paredes and Zielinski got rises to 86 and 87, good stuff.