Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

I have Strootman and I will keep him. He has been out for lonf time due to injury but I have hopes he will return ro his level. Good news are he is back and he has all summer long to get back in good shape. There are a lot rumours about Nainggolan's and Pjanic's departure this summer, Keita is 36 years old, De Rossi 32. I think he will be starter next season if Pjanic or Nainggolan leave Roma. For now only Gerson in coming to town but he is more attacking midfielder. Thats my opinion on Strootmans situation :))

So Zaza goes 89 mostly playing as a sub,.Morata 16 times  starting player 7 goals 7 assists,.great future,.stays -.- french reviews were ok,.serie A were absolutelly rubbish..!!! And i don't even wanna speak for Higuain. What a man gotta do to get plus +1 at least after scoring 36 goals!! i guess were a barca or a bayern shirt right?? rubbish.!!!

So Zaza goes 89 mostly playing as a sub,.Morata 16 times  starting player 7 goals 7 assists,.great future,.stays -.- french reviews were ok,.serie A were absolutelly rubbish..!!! And i don't even wanna speak for Higuain. What a man gotta do to get plus +1 at least after scoring 36 goals!! i guess were a barca or a bayern shirt right?? rubbish.!!!

Zaza has 8 goals and 2 assists in 24 matches, 120 min per goal, THAT IS 89 level. Morata has 11 goals 12 assists in 46 games, 215 min per goal, that is NO WAY 91 level. Higuain deserved 95 but he will get it next season if he performes well in CL.

Izzo imo got looked over, have him in my 106 side and expected a rise. Obviously Hysaj is just wow. Higuaing probably should have rsose, granted no CL success and Serie A poorer coefficient doesnt help, but i think with the record you could give him the rise.

Good to see Izzo at least get a +2 in retrospect.

What do people think about Chiellini's rating over the next few seasons? Will he hold onto a 94? How does he compare to Bonucci in terms of his performances?

Thanks

I rate Bonucci ohigher than Chiellini now tbh, I thought he would get +1 but sadly it didn't happen. Chiellini won't be rising again he'll only go down but I don't think he will for a while due to playing regularly in a dominant Juventus side with a fantastic defensive record.

• 3 weeks later...

Rant time

One thing i've not ever understood with SM, so Candreva was AM (RLC) F (RL) and so yes. . . he played at the wingback for Italy (which he has before lol) so he gets the M (RL) and now SUDDENLY he is incapable of playing as a F (RL) ???

he deserved the M (RL) positions but HOW can you take away his F (RL) position when that is actually his MAIN position for Lazio??? What on earth SM? yes he still has the AM (RLC) but the F (RL) adds some more flexibility with formations... and it is his MAIN position. Why is he suddenly unable to play... again his MAIN position? 

I know they'd like to not make players overpowered (yet they are generous with some, as a barca fan lol, sergi roberto definitely did not deserve that defender Left position).

Also, meanwhile, a guy like Quincy Promes who's played as a central striker multiple times (some number between 5-10) couldn't get the central striker position.

I dont even own either of them (well i used to have quincy) but it still annoys the hell out of me.

Rant over.