Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Should get a rise. Big reason for Juventus having the best defense in the league. Regular starter in the team and such.

playing very well. i agree.

but given his age and SM's bianess against older players, i'm not confident he will rise.

let's all hope.

Thanks Peppo.

Btw, anyone fancy Lamela getting a 90? Quite a few Ligue 1 players got to 90 (rather unexpectedly too) like Matuidi and Gomis etc not to mention Lucas Moura who rose from 88 to 90 playing in a weaker league.

Lamela seems to be in good form but unfortunately picked up an injury, will that hamper his chance of a 90?

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Thanks Peppo.

Btw' date=' anyone fancy Lamela getting a 90? Quite a few Ligue 1 players got to 90 (rather unexpectedly too) like Matuidi and Gomis etc not to mention Lucas Moura who rose from 88 to 90 playing in a weaker league.

Lamela seems to be in good form but unfortunately picked up an injury, will that hamper his chance of a 90?[/quote']

lamela come to 89, 90 will be the end of the year

sorry for my English but use the translator

Thanks Peppo.

Btw' date=' anyone fancy Lamela getting a 90? Quite a few Ligue 1 players got to 90 (rather unexpectedly too) like Matuidi and Gomis etc not to mention Lucas Moura who rose from 88 to 90 playing in a weaker league.

Lamela seems to be in good form but unfortunately picked up an injury, will that hamper his chance of a 90?[/quote']

Yes, As I mentioned, the injury has blocked raise to 90, if he continued to play and score the 90 was safe. I think he will raise to 89 now, and got 90 to the end of season.. Even if I would not be surprised if he got 90 at the next revalutation..

Thanks Peppo.

If Lamela was to hit 90 then I reckon El Shaarawy would also have chances for 89 which wont happen IMO.

However, I would still say there is around 20-30% for a +2, although I am certain he will get it next time if he keeps doing as well.

If Lamela was to hit 90 then I reckon El Shaarawy would also have chances for 89 which wont happen IMO.

However' date=' I would still say there is around 20-30% for a +2, although I am certain he will get it next time if he keeps doing as well.[/quote']

For me El Shararawhy will raise to 89 99%

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

For me El Shararawhy will raise to 89 99%

On personal merit he deserves it but I think Milan's 7th position may hinder a +3. One has to wonder though if Milan's decent run lately will have a positive effect on his rating.

Both Lamela and El Shaarawy should definitely be 90 by the end of the season, provided they keep those performances coming.

I think later will be shown .. today should reevaluate Torino' date=' Cagliari, Sampdoria, Chievo,Parma and Atalanta[/quote']

Agree with the fact that changes will be shown later, but I think they will review less teams that the ones you mentioned. The reviewing speed in italy until now has been of two teams every day...

however I hope you're right...