Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys I haven't watch much serie A so hoping you guys can correct my predictions.

Rugani +1 stay, has done very well in the matches he's played so small chance for +1

Sandro +1 +1

Lemina +1 +1

Hysaj +1 or +2 +1 maybe 25% chance of +2

Gabiadinni -1 stay, deserves -1 but I don't think he'll get it

Strootman +1 stay

Naingolang +1 stay

Rudiger +1 ( purely on hype) stay

Icardi +1 +1

Maksimovic +2 stay

Astori +1 stay

Murillo -1 stay

Badelj +2 stay/+1

Kalinic +1 stay

24 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I think though that as they only gave Sarr a +5 to 80, that if they are consistent then there is probably no player rated 75 who should get a bigger rise.

Ok  do you have short term memoriy? or something like that? lets talk about Busquets? Verratti? Gotze? Pogba? If you want to argue so I'm here! No hard feelings! ;)

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ok  do you have short term memoriy? or something like that? lets talk about Busquets? Verratti? Gotze? Pogba? If you want to argue so I'm here! No hard feelings! ;)

No, I'm simply talking about this season. The most important thing should be that they show consistency.

Should Lirola (7 starts for a team who are struggling) get a bigger rise than a guy who has started 17 times for a team that is top of the league? The same goes for the likes of Barella and Hernandez who are also rated 75. None of them should be higher than 80 right now this season if they are being consistent.

25 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

No, I'm simply talking about this season. The most important thing should be that they show consistency.

Should Lirola (7 starts for a team who are struggling) get a bigger rise than a guy who has started 17 times for a team that is top of the league? The same goes for the likes of Barella and Hernandez who are also rated 75. None of them should be higher than 80 right now this season if they are being consistent.

Theo Hernandez ?

32 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Theo Hernandez ?

Sure. Any player who is rated 75. 

I'm not saying that they don't deserve to be rated higher than 80, but if they are being consistent then they don't deserve it any more than a guy starting every game for the league leaders. How can they?

If they change Sarr's rating, then that alters things obviously.

19 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sarr deserves to be 85 but "cool'' he is just 17 years old. He could be 85 in the end of season. He plays all the games and be recognized by many many big clubs.. and Kimpembe is really good but he didnt play since 10 games and he got +5 = 85 it didnt make any sense at all

I agree that it didn't make sense, so they have left themselves in an awkward place when it comes to reviewing the other 4 big leagues.

For example, they gave some really big rises to a few players in Ligue 1. As the other 4 divisions are probably superior (certainly the very top teams), then they really ought to be giving some seriously high ratings to certain players.

17 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What about Dennis Praet ?

Won't rise

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thought so. And what about Sven Kums from Udinese ?

Won't rise

16 hours ago, lunastorta said:

yes, Sm staff and you don't follow Serie A, I understand

Cagliari have a rating cap, and 88 is still very high

12 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Saponara +1 to 89? Again, very generous. Trejo who has been decent this season couldn't even get +1 to 87 yet here we have players and clubs having poor seasons getting undeserved rises. #justicefortrejo. Maybe he should move to Italy, he would be 89 by now :rolleyes:

Agreed

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lirola to 80 its underrated :(

True :/ should have been 82

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys I haven't watch much serie A so hoping you guys can correct my predictions.

Rugani +1- 50/50

Sandro +1- yes

Lemina +1- yes

Hysaj +1 or +2- by Sidibe logic +2

Gabiadinni -1- no

Strootman +1- no

Naingolang +1- no

Rudiger +1 ( purely on hype)- not yet

Icardi +1- yes

Maksimovic +2- +1?

Astori +1- no

Murillo -1- no

Badelj +2- +1 imo

Kalinic +1- no

Hold up hold up hold up! The Euros were a long time ago J.Mario got a rise then he 100 % shouldn't have this time. I do think he was underrated at 90 but are we now just giving free +1s I think he's an amazing player but noway on performance for Inter does he deserve a plus 1. If we're throwing up 1s then J.Gimenez needs bump up for not rising at all when he looked like 92 was possible. Amazed !

Yea takes far too long when they only do two teams a day. French league was done so fast. 4 teams a day would be ideal. League finished in 5 days. Start Monday and finish Friday, they can even take weekends off to actually watch some football. Might help with some of these crazy risers we are seeing. 

1 hour ago, S04 said:

Hold up hold up hold up! The Euros were a long time ago J.Mario got a rise then he 100 % shouldn't have this time. I do think he was underrated at 90 but are we now just giving free +1s I think he's an amazing player but noway on performance for Inter does he deserve a plus 1. If we're throwing up 1s then J.Gimenez needs bump up for not rising at all when he looked like 92 was possible. Amazed !

Seeing that Joao Mario at 91.....

i'm like Gene Wilder reacting when he hears his 125yr sentence in Stir Crazy.....

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

So SM is reviewing 2 teams each day? This will be painstakingly long. Italy isn't done yet add to that three more countries still to go. And Joao Mario +1 ?? Based on what, surely not performance ??

Tbh outside of Icardi I didn't think anyone from Inter would rise...

No way J Mario deserves 91 considering he got 90 off the back of the Euros, and I don't think Broz has done enough for 90 either! 

Good to see some drops at Inter all the same