Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

16 hours ago, Flegma said:

mario mandzukic scored 20 goals for atletico, 48 goals for bayern and 17 goals for juventus. and that is on top of his amazing defending. world class!

He's so world class that he was ditched by the first two and plays out on the wing for Juve. Nice try

After seeing Napoli's manager Sarri buying the captain of his ex club (Tonelli) and hearing the hypes of how good Maksimovic is, i thought those two defenders will have a lot of minutes for Napoli!

Also im not a fan of Albiol, but now that season is nearly to the end i see those two players to have only a few minutes played!So..they are not too good for Napoli or had inury problems? Anyone have a clue? Should i hold on them for a year?

38 minutes ago, george25 said:

After seeing Napoli's manager Sarri buying the captain of his ex club (Tonelli) and hearing the hypes of how good Maksimovic is, i thought those two defenders will have a lot of minutes for Napoli!

Also im not a fan of Albiol, but now that season is nearly to the end i see those two players to have only a few minutes played!So..they are not too good for Napoli or had inury problems? Anyone have a clue? Should i hold on them for a year?

I thought those two would play more, but for whatever reason they didn't.

Koulibaly may leave in the summer so I'd wait for a while before moving them on. Next year may be different.

Palermo are relegated. I doubt Posavec will get a rise now. ATM it's easy to find better value but you could keep tracking him, e.g. another team picks him up in the summer. Do you think he's still worth keeping around?

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Palermo are relegated. I doubt Posavec will get a rise now. ATM it's easy to find better value but you could keep tracking him, e.g. another team picks him up in the summer. Do you think he's still worth keeping around?

Won't get a big rise, but surely at least 84?

I'm sure he'll move in the summer.