Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

2 teams/day so Juve is reviewed the morning after the CL final I guess.

Reportedly Kessie failed his medical because he's older than he claims. At U17 level Morocco submitted a complaint to FIFA claiming that Kessié was aged 22 and not 16. Considering these age tests usually allow for a big margin of error it wouldn't surprise me if he's indeed 6 years older.

4 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

2 teams/day so Juve is reviewed the morning after the CL final I guess.

Reportedly Kessie failed his medical because he's older than he claims. At U17 level Morocco submitted a complaint to FIFA claiming that Kessié was aged 22 and not 16. Considering these age tests usually allow for a big margin of error it wouldn't surprise me if he's indeed 6 years older.

Whoa, would be crazy if so

He does look older than just turning 20 I mean there was doubt on Renato Sanches because of the physique but he does look around the 18 to 20 age Kessie though looks at least 22 to 24 but who knows. Is there a link available for the actual reasons behind the failed medical all I see is a fitness irregularity which could mean just about anything?

31 minutes ago, S04 said:

He does look older than just turning 20 I mean there was doubt on Renato Sanches because of the physique but he does look around the 18 to 20 age Kessie though looks at least 22 to 24 but who knows. Is there a link available for the actual reasons behind the failed medical all I see is a fitness irregularity which could mean just about anything?

http://afriquepresse.net/?p=27769

Sounds like he passed his 2nd medical and the transfer is on now.

http://www.football-italia.net/103444/kessie-passes-milan-medical

1 hour ago, Bumblebee said:

Dybala currently as good as Harry Kane! ? SM fan boys getting behind that rating increase! 92 would have been acceptable for now.

For Kane maybe! Don't watch Dybala much eh???? 

Dybala has the potential to (I won't use 'the new' phrase) come as close to Messi as possible....

Kane, does not... He's a goalscorer like Higuain and will always get a high rating because of that, but comparing the 2 players as out and out footballers.....

Dybala wipes the floor with him

33 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

For Kane maybe! Don't watch Dybala much eh???? 

Dybala has the potential to (I won't use 'the new' phrase) come as close to Messi as possible....

Kane, does not... He's a goalscorer like Higuain and will always get a high rating because of that, but comparing the 2 players as out and out footballers.....

Dybala wipes the floor with him

Lol! I've seen Dybala play thanks!....not debating that he isn't good, he's class!

Just my opinion that 93 is currently too high for him at the moment. Don't SM do player reviews based on minutes played and "stats"....pretty sure they do ?and thats what i'm basing the comparison on, not who can take on the most defenders.