Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Sounds fair to me 

Fully agreed.

Dybala was outstanding this season and so his +2 is spot on.

Donnarumma to 89 is also a good call by SM.  Milan had nothing more than an average season and if he was 24+ years old no-one would complain.  Because he is only 18 however some want him fast-tracked to 90+, like they would Mbappe if they had the chance.

Good job that SM are able to keep the fanboys in check or else the database would be swamped with 92 rated 18 year olds.

2 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

Lol! I've seen Dybala play thanks!....not debating that he isn't good, he's class!

Just my opinion that 93 is currently too high for him at the moment. Don't SM do player reviews based on minutes played and "stats"....pretty sure they do ?and thats what i'm basing the comparison on, not who can take on the most defenders. 

4 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

As soon as SM becomes a solely stats based game it really is time to stop playing....

That's the joy of this game, if 2 players have similar stats and one has more superstar quality than the other they get rated higher!  Long may it continue...

58 minutes ago, Marek said:

Position change for Rudiger but still 89, does this mean that he won't rise?

Don't think he will now

1 hour ago, Bumblebee said:

Thoughts on Ghoulam getting a rise to 91? 

50/50

17 minutes ago, lunastorta said:

I don't know why the review for Dybala and other guys when we are waiting for Kessie, for example, and other "minor" players. Reviews without a scheme.

What is the english terms for the common italian saying/adage "a cazzo di cane"? :D

random dic k dog? ;D

When we figured out a pattern SM decided to mess it up again lol

7 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

For Kane maybe! Don't watch Dybala much eh???? 

Dybala has the potential to (I won't use 'the new' phrase) come as close to Messi as possible....

Kane, does not... He's a goalscorer like Higuain and will always get a high rating because of that, but comparing the 2 players as out and out footballers.....

Dybala wipes the floor with him

Let's agree to disagree.

1) Dybala is nowhere near as good as Messi. 

2) Kane is a much better goalscorer than Dybala. and striker main duty is to score. Dybala is more flashy, but Kane is overall a better striker.

2 hours ago, RoyalAguila said:

Let's agree to disagree.

1) Dybala is nowhere near as good as Messi. 

2) Kane is a much better goalscorer than Dybala. and striker main duty is to score. Dybala is more flashy, but Kane is overall a better striker.

The interesting thing is both of your statements are in relation to claims I never made....

1. I never said Dybala was anywhere near as good as Messi, what I said was he is THE CLOSEST THERE IS TO MESSI that exists imo... massive difference.

2. Your 10000000000% right, Kane is a far better striker, unfortunately for you, again... not what I said. I said Dybala is a better PLAYER than Kane, which he undoubtedly is. 

Recommend reading what points your arguing against in future mate, making statements of your own and passing them off as mine to make your point is a weak argument at best 

6 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

The interesting thing is both of your statements are in relation to claims I never made....

1. I never said Dybala was anywhere near as good as Messi, what I said was he is THE CLOSEST THERE IS TO MESSI that exists imo... massive difference.

2. Your 10000000000% right, Kane is a far better striker, unfortunately for you, again... not what I said. I said Dybala is a better PLAYER than Kane, which he undoubtedly is. 

Recommend reading what points your* arguing against in future mate, making statements of your own and passing them off as mine to make your point is a weak argument at best 

You're*

21 hours ago, Marek said:

Position change for Rudiger but still 89, does this mean that he won't rise?

Don't think he will now

21 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

Thoughts on Ghoulam getting a rise to 91? 

50/50

20 hours ago, lunastorta said:

I don't know why the review for Dybala and other guys when we are waiting for Kessie, for example, and other "minor" players. Reviews without a scheme.

What is the english terms for the common italian saying/adage "a cazzo di cane"? :D

random dic k dog? ;D

When we figured out a pattern SM decided to mess it up again lol