Serie A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lunastorta said:

Before Cardiff:

Higuain 95

Bonucci 95

Dybala 94

Pjanic 94

Sandro 92

Now: stay :D

(I'm Juventus fan)

Today Atalanta completed (finally Kessie 88)

Waiting for Napoli, Roma, Juventus next two days

What about Lazio??

Should be more than a few risers out of Strakosha, Felipe Anderson, Keita Balde, Hoedt, Milinkovic Savic & Fortuna Wallace .... Even SM can't be missing even more than they have already

8 hours ago, lunastorta said:

Before Cardiff:

Higuain 95

Bonucci 95

Dybala 94

Pjanic 94

Sandro 92

Now: stay :D

(I'm Juventus fan)

Today Atalanta completed (finally Kessie 88)

Waiting for Napoli, Roma, Juventus next two days

Is Khedira ever going to be reviewed! 

Fair enough Juve were poor second half last night but they have had a fantastic few seasons now and he's been a huge part.... 

He's been overlooked at 92 now since April 2012! That's 5 years!!!

He's not done enough in 5 years for a +1

42 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Is Khedira ever going to be reviewed! 

Fair enough Juve were poor second half last night but they have had a fantastic few seasons now and he's been a huge part.... 

He's been overlooked at 92 now since April 2012! That's 5 years!!!

He's not done enough in 5 years for a +1

he's just one of those players who doesn't stand out and isn't talked about much, harshly overlooked

29 minutes ago, Andrew666 said:

The only explanation I can think of for the delay for Italian review is some of the SM/SW team are on holiday. Because if they are English it has been schools half term holidays and they've been spending time with their family?

If that's the case then it's unbelievably selfish of them. 

They should plan their holidays for when the main reviews are complete.

;) 

Is SM/sw kidding?? Reviewing only 5-7 Lazio players only each day?? I cant even think what was the point of jumping and giving an increase to dybala changing rudigers position and then review Lazio for the past 3 days. And why was Atlanta done before Lazio? They surely do the reviews according to the league position !! 

5 hours ago, Nico66 said:

Seems to me that almost every player from Lazio got a rise except for Jordan Lukaku ...

.... or maybe they are going to stretch Lazio over 3 days haha...???

3 days will cover it. There were a lot of players due rises at that club

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Parolo rises but Herrera didn't. I just don't get it. 

I can only guess Parolo getting rewarded for national team and consistency over past 5 seasons plus they like to have theses CL clubs with players 91 at least.

Man Utd only came 6, he only scored 1 goal in the league, he doesn't play for the national team so I guess he needs to wait longer, they won the EL cup so he will get in winter if plays like this.

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

And why was Atlanta done before Lazio? They surely do the reviews according to the league position !! 

It appears they went on holidays before the final league game of the season and it is that order that was completed in this Serie A review.

7 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I think they are not on holidays but they are on something else ....

And if that's the order does it mean the review of top 5 leagues are done?

The review of Serie a was completed before 28th May, Atlanta overtook Lazio on that last game of the season, the order of the review was the one of the the league standing as at 21st May. Lazio will complete in 16 hours along with Napoli started. Then Napoli day after, then Roma(part 1), then Roma part 2 , then finally Juventus. This could go on for 4-7 days MORE.