Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Dzeko and Strootman should be nailed on for an +1. Nainggolan should go up as well because Hamsik did. I think for Khedira to rise Juve had to win champs lge, so he'll miss out. But like you said, can't second guess SW as it's impossible to know what they'll do next. I would of said Insigne was a 100% riser and look how that turned out ...

Just wish we could have it all done in a day or two instead of a week. 

I agree with this 100%! I just don't understand how they can be so 'harsh' over certain players and leagues and then so generous in others. That's my logic behind Nainggolan in saying that, I said the same with Eriksen when Coutinho went up and that didn't happen so I wont get my hopes up!

I am genuinely starting to think the wait is worse than the actual misjudgement of ratings!

2 hours ago, d5v1L said:

@Sir Rahul Marquinhos or varane for long term ?

Shouldn't d5v1L with a "3" had been better ? :)

U didn't ask me but go with Varane. Marquinhos have a long journey to cement his place in national team. And u can bet RM will win something every season. At least Varane playing for RM have less chances of his rating going down and much better chances of going up than Marquinhos. 

@Sir RahulRahul is a manu fan. If he had a choice he would have said Chris smalling ;)

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Shouldn't d5v1L with a "3" had been better ? :)

U didn't ask me but go with Varane. Marquinhos have a long journey to cement his place in national team. And u can bet RM will win something every season. At least Varane playing for RM have less chances of his rating going down and much better chances of going up than Marquinhos. 

@Sir RahulRahul is a manu fan. If he had a choice he would have said Chris smalling ;)

yah 3 would'v been better now that i think of it, and thanks for the response mate

12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Tomorrow's surprise of the day Dzeko doesn't get a +1 but salah gets it ??? 

Wrong way round :D plot twist, whole Juve team gets missed lol, while SW sun themselves on a beach and we stay here suffering the injustice of it all ...

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

This game is a joke.

I've both Rudiger and Rugani....

Seems to me like the wrong player got the +1 ??

Nothing for big Sami (even though he plays for better club and country teams than Hamsik and Nag) which can't be down to age considering Button and Bonucci both rose (deservedly, imo)

So wrong! 

26 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

I've both Rudiger and Rugani....

Seems to me like the wrong player got the +1 ??

Nothing for big Sami (even though he plays for better club and country teams than Hamsik and Nag) which can't be down to age considering Button and Bonucci both rose (deservedly, imo)

So wrong! 

Rugani's +1 is really surprising, he's clearly going to be a brilliant player but struggles for minutes considering the four other CBs at Juve

On an individual level Khedira hasn't had as impressive a season as the other two though, so I can understand him missing out.

I still would have thought a rise for him was more likely than either Buffon or Bonucci