Jump to content

Serie A Rating Predictions


Peppo Espy
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, noobiescouter said:

Personally disappointed that Torreira only got an 88, he's been one of if not THE best player so far this season. Seems they wanted to keep sampdorias midfield at 88 for now.

Cutrone should have got a slightly higher rise also.

Everything else was pretty good today I think.

Agreed on Torreira. Suddenly a squad cap seems so important.

Cutrone was fine imo.

1 hour ago, djuliodjulio said:

Icardi still 92? FCKIN CRAZY

wait for tomorrow and see

39 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Ehhhh....

 

Why were Inter done today?

More importantly, why were Napoli done before Juve when they are above Juve in the table?

17 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Where's Donnarumma's rise?

let's see tomorrow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

 

More importantly, why were Napoli done before Juve when they are above Juve in the table?

As are Inter!!!

This leads me to believe that 99% of the player reviews are based on last season rather than the current one....

It would explain a lot, also how come J Mario didn't drop? It's a bit stupid he's 91 on the bench and Gagliardini 89 keeping him (and others) there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

As are Inter!!!

This leads me to believe that 99% of the player reviews are based on last season rather than the current one....

It would explain a lot, also how come J Mario didn't drop? It's a bit stupid he's 91 on the bench and Gagliardini 89 keeping him (and others) there 

agreed

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Bruno Jord√£o +4

Pedro Neto +0

:o

good q

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Vecino 91??? :o why?

very good q

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Marek said:

If Koulibaly got it, then also Manolas should.

I've seen a few "Koulibaly got it so.." which is weird as his rise was completely deserved. He was voted into Serie A team of the year and Napoli are top of the league with the fewest goals conceded (alongside Roma). Maybe Manolas deserved it but a better comparison would be with Sokratis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, th3stain said:

I've seen a few "Koulibaly got it so.." which is weird as his rise was completely deserved. He was voted into Serie A team of the year and Napoli are top of the league with the fewest goals conceded (alongside Roma). Maybe Manolas deserved it but a better comparison would be with Sokratis.

This. People complaining about Koulibaly are clearly very misinformed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...