Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

with these people reviewing the ratings im guessing they will give el shaarawy plus 6 to 92, cavani plus 2 to 94 vidal plus 2 to 93 bonucci plus 3 to 92 these ratings are becomin a joke, just coz people have minutes they dont deserve a over the top rise....michu has been banging in the goals in the premiership so lets give him 92 stupid fools.

Jeez guys calm down...

Obiang played all the games for Sampdoria in Serie B last year (which wasn't reviewed with the rest of Serie B in the summer). For that he would have been due a +8/9 to 83.

His minutes this year so far mean he deserves a further +2/+3 to 85/86. Moreover he's been playing well and attracted a lot of interest and should be rated as a starter for a team like Sampdoria...

Similarly for Stevanovic - think these rises were reasonable (if generous).

Now Umtiti/Lucas Moura on the other hand...

Jeez guys calm down...

Obiang played all the games for Sampdoria in Serie B last year (which wasn't reviewed with the rest of Serie B in the summer). For that he would have been due a +8/9 to 83.

His minutes this year so far mean he deserves a further +2/+3 to 85/86. Moreover he's been playing well and attracted a lot of interest and should be rated as a starter for a team like Sampdoria...

Correct sir. The guy Obiang earned himself the right to a good rating by his appearances for his team in the second division. Many players there hit 83 or 84. So the natural progression was for him to hit 86.

comon man major leagues are reviewed 2/3 times a year obiang should have got 84 with a further rise next review to 86, this is how soccer manager has been doin ratings in the past. most people dont care because they have bought him and made a huge profit on him....i still dont understand how ibrahimovic is at 96 when hes moved to france playing in a lower league... this rating systen is becomin a joke.... if pato doesnt go down in this rating change then that confirms these people are a joke!!!!!!

Jeez guys calm down...

thats the whole point obiang would have gone to 83/84 if they were reviewed with serie b but then he wouldnt have got reviewed again straight away now, that would be 2 reviews within a few months with wud never happen within the same team!! i think we all kno its been very generous with the ratings since the brazil ratings they have gone over the top!!!

comon man major leagues are reviewed 2/3 times a year obiang should have got 84 with a further rise next review to 86' date=' this is how soccer manager has been doin ratings in the past. most people dont care because they have bought him and made a huge profit on him....i still dont understand how ibrahimovic is at 96 when hes moved to france playing in a lower league... this rating systen is becomin a joke.... if pato doesnt go down in this rating change then that confirms these people are a joke!!!!!![/quote']

Hes had 17 goals in 14 games and he completely switched the game against England around. I think he deserves a 96. If Im not mistaken, hes basically the leader and focal point of PSG. The French League isnt a pushover league either.

Pato could drop and I think will due to his unluckiness with injuries. Again, Im reiterating that it's fairly easy that young players can reach 86 ratings but can they step up and move on further up? Can they become a 90 player or around a 87-89 one?

Some ratings are underservedly given though, I can adknowledge that

Of course Ibrahimovic still deserves 96.

The interesting question (slightly off-topic) is what would SM do with a player like Matt Le Tissier. Obviously biased, but he was Xavi's favourite player growing up and regularly scored 15+ goals a season for a side who were always in the bottom five. You'd like to think he wouldn't be capped at 87/88...

Rises like Obiang happen all the time when players have switched clubs. They still get the credit from their previous club.

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

There's a lot of strange predictions in first post. An example from Udinese:

FABBRINI' date=' Diego 84 --> 86 (Fabbrini has 214 mins)

PEREYRA, Roberto 84 --> 86 (Pereyra has 1059 mins)

There's just no logic they will get the same rating...

[/quote']

It shows that these predictions were spot on and I was obviously wrong.

I still find it kind of strange they both got 86 but well done Peppo!

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

What kind of rises are Appelt and Comi expected to get?

Both are on loan at Serie B clubs with almost 1000 minutes' date=' Comi has 6 goals in his last 10 I think.

Just signed them both at 280k each.[/quote']

comi --> +4/5

appelt --> +3