Peppo Espy

Serie A Rating Predictions

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Can anyone give me any info on Federico VALIETTI? He got a small rise in December. Is he worth hanging on to?

@zsp2 @Milanista1

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Also long term prospects of Sebastiano Luperto. 

I would wait Valietti, Preziosi (Genoa's president) told that last summer he has to choose between him and Zaniolo and he doesn't regret.

The young defensor has lot of potential, and a low SM value, so I would wait even if he isn't playing regularly, in a long term perspective, if you can't wait him and/or you haven't go on L.Pellegrini

Wait Luperto, he can plays as D(LC), Albiol is injuried for 2-3 months and Mario Rui for 2 weeks, so Luperto will be the first replace in these two roles, Ancelotti will use him and will be possible understand more his potential . If he won't you can just go on someone else, but not now.

5 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I would wait Valietti, Preziosi (Genoa's president) told that last summer he has to choose between him and Zaniolo and he doesn't regret.

The young defensor has lot of potential, and a low SM value, so I would wait even if he isn't playing regularly, in a long term perspective, if you can't wait him and/or you haven't go on L.Pellegrini

Wait Luperto, he can plays as D(LC), Albiol is injuried for 2-3 months and Mario Rui for 2 weeks, so Luperto will be the first replace in these two roles, Ancelotti will use him and will be possible understand more his potential . If he won't you can just go on someone else, but not now.

17 hours ago, Kev said:

Can anyone give me any info on Federico VALIETTI? He got a small rise in December. Is he worth hanging on to?

@zsp2 @Milanista1

Hi Kev.

I mostly agree with the Serie A expert, zsp2

To be honest Kev I only really watch AC Milan when I can get time.

Now I would wait to see if F. Vallietti can get more game time before selling as Inter do have a buy back on him.

17 hours ago, Kev said:

Also long term prospects of Sebastiano Luperto. 

I would also wait on Luperto as his potential should be known in the next few games with Napoli having defensive injuries: If he's no good then go for Christian Romero - seems to be linked with Juventus

11 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hi Kev.

I mostly agree with the Serie A expert, zip2. 

To be honest Kev I only really watch AC Milan when I can get time.

Now I would wait to see if F. Vallietti can get more game time before selling as Inter do have a buy back on him.

I would also wait on Luperto as his potential should be known in the next few games with Napoli having defensive injuries: If he's no good then go for Christian Romero - seems to be linked with Juventus

Great analysis Milanista1, 

C. Romero is a great prospect, and he should go to Juventus, it seems they have already an agreement, for leave him another year to Genoa, I would add Bastoni too, he's already an Inter player and he is such a great player, I saw him more time than the argentinian.

These two are worth buy

On 2/9/2019 at 11:57 PM, Kev said:

@zsp2 Any idea what's going on with Godfred DONSAH? I know he was injured early in the season but he hasn't played a league game since he's been back. Is he close to getting in the first team?

Consider seriously to sell Donsah, in 3 matches as midfielder Mihajlovic used Soriano (his favourite), Pulgar and Poli and as substitutes Dzemaili and Svanberg not a single minute, I think he preferes other players.

Who else can you take for replace him?

5 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Consider seriously to sell Donsah, in 3 matches as midfielder Mihajlovic used Soriano (his favourite), Pulgar and Poli and as substitutes Dzemaili and Svanberg not a single minute, I think he preferes other players.

Who else can you take for replace him?

Well I can only buy players rated up to 87 in this GW, so most 87 rated players are taken. I have plenty of cover for him and lots of money, so that's not an issue. I think the only decent player I could get instead is Rodolfo PIZARRO from Monterrey.

11 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well I can only buy players rated up to 87 in this GW, so most 87 rated players are taken. I have plenty of cover for him and lots of money, so that's not an issue. I think the only decent player I could get instead is Rodolfo PIZARRO from Monterrey.

9 minutes ago, Kev said:

Or Pierre LEES-MELOU...

I understand, well maybe I would go for Lees - Melou in Nice line-up, you haven't many options. I'm not an expert of mexican football

Just now, zsp2 said:

I understand, well maybe I would go for Lees - Melou in Nice line-up, you haven't many options. I'm not an expert of mexican football

Mexico doesn't get updated as often as France. You think Lees-Melou would be better to have then Donsah? There is a strict squad cap of 28, so I'd need to sell Donsah to make room for another player. 

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

Mexico doesn't get updated as often as France. You think Lees-Melou would be better to have then Donsah? There is a strict squad cap of 28, so I'd need to sell Donsah to make room for another player. 

Due to the restrictions I would wait a bit more, I thought you could take both or you had more options to choose from, Donsah is younger, and when I saw he wasn't a bad player.

I double checked for you and I discovered that Sassuolo is still interested in him for the summer, maybe ask in Rahul's topic someone else opinion, if I read something about his situation I update you.

Sorry mate, I can't help you more

14 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Due to the restrictions I would wait a bit more, I thought you could take both or you had more options to choose from, Donsah is younger, and when I saw he wasn't a bad player.

I double checked for you and I discovered that Sassuolo is still interested in him for the summer, maybe ask in Rahul's topic someone else opinion, if I read something about his situation I update you.

Sorry mate, I can't help you more

You've helped a lot, thanks! I didn't really know what was happening with him at all. 

Important update about Icardi, it seems that the forward wants the captain's armband and an apology from his club or won’t play for Inter again. Instead the club want that he admits his mistake in front of the team mates.

It's almost sure that at the end of the year he will be sold somewhere abroad, Inter doesn't want to strenghten a rival.

12 hours ago, Kev said:

@zsp2 @Milanista1 thoughts on Davide BETTELLA? Worth keeping?

From what information I can gather: 

He joined Atalanta from Inter Milan last summer.  He was an important player for Inters Primavera side, but I would sell him for now.

If he can get regular game time at Atalanta then he can be a good riser -depending on his potential (he is still 18 years young), plenty of time. With Inter including a buy-back clause in the sale, they must therefore rate him.

19 hours ago, Kev said:

@zsp2 @Milanista1 thoughts on Davide BETTELLA? Worth keeping?

6 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

From what information I can gather: 

He joined Atalanta from Inter Milan last summer.  He was an important player for Inters Primavera side, but I would sell him for now.

If he can get regular game time at Atalanta then he can be a good riser -depending on his potential (he is still 18 years young), plenty of time. With Inter including a buy-back clause in the sale, they must therefore rate him.

The information that Milanista1 gave are quite correct:

his deal is part of a larger ones, that involves Bastoni and Carraro, Atalanta took him for 7M as "a favour" to Inter for financial fair play, and Inter can buy him back for 2 years.

Anyway Bettella is a great young, always starter in all the italian youth national teams, and has a lot of potential. He hadn't space in Atalanta, without Europe League lots of players had that problem, and the society decided to give him on loan to Pescara (Serie B), until June 2020. This season he won't play a lot, Pescara has in his role Gravillon that is doing really well and Campagnaro (old, but former Napoli player). I can't imagine a Serie B team with two DC so young, he will have space next year.

So for the moment you can sell, but keep an eye on him in a long term perspective.

Hi guys, I want to analyze a bit Serie A and some situations.

On saturday I saw Atalanta's match against Torino, and I can say that Torino is a good team, but Belotti doesn't score a lot because he plays too far from the other area, so he is scoring less, even if he's playing well, Mazzarri isn't the best coach for him. 

In Milan Piatek is literally on fire, I'm astonished by him, he and Paqueta changed a team.

Roma continues to play a bad football, even against Frosinone, is doing his "best" for sack Di Francesco, but the society does nothing. 

Chiesa did another amazing match, he hasn't scored, but he caused De Vrij's own goal, instead Lafont and Gerson continues to be discontinuous.

Inter without Icardi is scoring more, they play more like a team, it seems the former captain want to have a surgery to his knee, even if the society told he isn't injuries! The distance between him and the society increase. Inter will need a player like him

@Kev I can tell you that Donsah played 15 minutes against Juventus, too less for judge, but could be a signal from the coach that he will have space. Luperto played 40 min in EL and 45 in Serie A, 2 solid performances without mistakes, he will have again space.

9 minutes ago, Kev said:

@zsp2 @Milanista1 could I trouble you for your thoughts on the long term future of Scuffet and Ounas?

Sell Scuffet: he lost his chances, he is too discontinuous, this year he had had a good start, but then Musso made better performances and he finished in Turkey, I can't see him in line up in Serie A, and it's a pity, when he was 17 Atl. Madrid wanted to take him. Sell as soon as you can

Ounas is interesting in medium - long term, without Hamsik he will have more space, he has already scored some goals and Ancelotti told that can become an important player.

18 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Sell Scuffet: he lost his chances, he is too discontinuous, this year he had had a good start, but then Musso made better performances and he finished in Turkey, I can't see him in line up in Serie A, and it's a pity, when he was 17 Atl. Madrid wanted to take him. Sell as soon as you can

Ounas is interesting in medium - long term, without Hamsik he will have more space, he has already scored some goals and Ancelotti told that can become an important player.

It was about players to buy really. I need a 22 year old 85 rated player! I'll rule out Scuffet then. What do you think of Edimilson FERNANDES?

7 minutes ago, Kev said:

It was about players to buy really. I need a 22 year old 85 rated player! I'll rule out Scuffet then. What do you think of Edimilson FERNANDES?

If you are searching a 22 years old rated 85 I guess Audero, Mancini, Ola Aina (good season) and Celik (Lille) are gone.

I haven't seen Edimilson Fernandes so much, but I can tell that he took the place in Fiorentina because midfielders aren't doing well, except Veretout and Benassi and he's the least worst for the third place. I saw him on wednesday for half an hour but he hasn't convinced me, and I'll see again on sunday, I'll try to make a more accurate opinion, but depends on the stadium atmosphere.

In short term is better E.Fernandeds, in long I think Ounas has more potential.

Try to see who else is available

4 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

If you are searching a 22 years old rated 85 I guess Audero, Mancini, Ola Aina (good season) and Celik (Lille) are gone.

I haven't seen Edimilson Fernandes so much, but I can tell that he took the place in Fiorentina because midfielders aren't doing well, except Veretout and Benassi and he's the least worst for the third place. I saw him on wednesday for half an hour but he hasn't convinced me, and I'll see again on sunday, I'll try to make a more accurate opinion, but depends on the stadium atmosphere.

In short term is better E.Fernandeds, in long I think Ounas has more potential.

Try to see who else is available

Basically, the GW had limits of max rating 82 and max age 21. But for winning a cup you are allowed to buy an 85 rated player, and the age limit is rising to 22 next season (2 weeks away). So I can buy an 85 for winning the cup. All the good 21 year olds are taken, and all the guys you listed were originally bought by clubs when they were 21, so they're taken too. 

So there aren't many options! Moving outside of Italy, Siebe SCHRIJVERS and Marko GRUJIĆ are 2 options I was looking at.

Antonio LA GUMINA of Napoli is also available. 

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Basically, the GW had limits of max rating 82 and max age 21. But for winning a cup you are allowed to buy an 85 rated player, and the age limit is rising to 22 next season (2 weeks away). So I can buy an 85 for winning the cup. All the good 21 year olds are taken, and all the guys you listed were originally bought by clubs when they were 21, so they're taken too. 

So there aren't many options! Moving outside of Italy, Siebe SCHRIJVERS and Marko GRUJIĆ are 2 options I was looking at.

Antonio LA GUMINA of Napoli is also available. 

Antonino La Gumina plays in Empoli, has never played in Napoli ;) but avoid him, he lost his place in Empoli's line up.

Your options in Italy are Ounas and E.Fernandes.

Marko Grujic is interesting too, you can consider him seriously, he had an injuries but he came back, he was in Liverpool, so you know him better then me.

For Schrijvers potentiality ask in Belgian topic.