Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

35 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Damn! Inter had all the good fate on their side today. Empoli missed two very good chances against them :😬 

Empoli proved they are a Serie B level.

At least we have a Europa place (that's our level at the moment anyways) we are a few very good signing away, and possibly a better manager away from really challenging for top 3. Not enough players on this team are constant enough - too many draws/dropped points.

Forza Milan next season, better fate next season. :)

AC Milan need a few good signings to be a better team next season, but don't forget they missed out on the UCL meaning they will miss out on some good cash (UCL participation fee, UCL win/draw bonuses per game, UCL TV rights and more)

They will end up breaching the FFP rules if they spend much to improve their squad with some good players. 

AC Milan will be forced to sell some of their (good) players to balance the books.

Check out this article by Goal.com

"Of course, while Milan have finished fifth, there's no guarantee that they will even be allowed to compete in continental competition next season.

With the threat of further sanctions hanging over them for failing to meet Financial Fair Play (FFP) targets, the Rossoneri – who were originally banned from competing in last season's Europa League before launching a successful appeal – are now reportedly willing to cut a deal with UEFA that would see them excluded from this season's competition."

AC Milan's never-ending nightmare drags on with Champions League failure

On 5/26/2019 at 11:28 PM, Ahmed said:

"Of course, while Milan have finished fifth, there's no guarantee that they will even be allowed to compete in continental competition next season.

With the threat of further sanctions hanging over them for failing to meet Financial Fair Play (FFP) targets, the Rossoneri – who were originally banned from competing in last season's Europa League before launching a successful appeal – are now reportedly willing to cut a deal with UEFA that would see them excluded from this season's competition."

Thank you Mr reporter (no offence). 

I guess the club only has it self to blame for allowing those fools on top to overspend on some not so good players, and to cause more problems for it to this extent. 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:18 AM, 1000dB said:

Check. Looking good for Atalanta with one game left.

Check. Roma won't catch you now.

Empoli are fighting to stay up. Inter could very well have it harder on the final matchday. If Inter drop points again there's a chance that both Atalanta and Milan get into the CL @zsp2 @Milanista1. I had Atalanta and Inter down for the last two CL places though.

Atalanta made it, good call, I knew was possibile but I'm honest I CANNOT BELIEVE, yesterday I went to see the game and I was in the car with 2 people with whom I saw lots of match in Serie B. 

Champions League was neither in my childhood dreams

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Damn! Inter had all the good fate on their side today. Empoli missed two very good chances against them :😬 

Empoli proved they are a Serie B level.

At least we have a Europa place (that's our level at the moment anyways) we are a few very good signing away, and possibly a better manager away from really challenging for top 3. Not enough players on this team are constant enough - too many draws/dropped points.

Forza Milan next season, better fate next season. :)

I barely know who scored yesterday, so I can't say anything about the match, but Empoli deserved more than Genoa to stay in Serie A, they did their best. 

8 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Good article, I think at the end Milan plays in EL, is the situation of last year, where Milan didn't deserve a spot (because hasn't followed the rules, no offense for Milanista obviously) for the same stuff, but went anyway and spent 50M more in january 

On 5/27/2019 at 7:41 AM, zsp2 said:

Atalanta made it, good call, I knew was possibile but I'm honest I CANNOT BELIEVE, yesterday I went to see the game and I was in the car with 2 people with whom I saw lots of match in Serie B. 

Champions League was neither in my childhood dreams

I barely know who scored yesterday, so I can't say anything about the match, but Empoli deserved more than Genoa to stay in Serie A, they did their best. 

Good article, I think at the end Milan plays in EL, is the situation of last year, where Milan didn't deserve a spot (because hasn't followed the rules, no offense for Milanista obviously) for the same stuff, but went anyway and spent 50M more in january 

I'm very :) for Atalanta, and excited to see in CL. It's good for the league as well to have different club in the CL.

I guess some of Empoli tried their best (goalkeeper player very well), but some could have done better and finished Inter off. 

4 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I'm very :) for Atalanta, and excited to see in CL. It's good for the league as well to have different club in the CL.

I guess some of Empoli tried their best (goalkeeper player very well), but some could have done better, and finished Inter off. 

Will be a pleasure see a team like Atalanta against some of the best teams of the world.

Dragowski seems a really good goalkeeper, is on loan from Fiorentina, will be interesting to see where he will play. He deserve an opportunity in a good team.

• 1 year later...