Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Still no reviews...

Will definitely not be renewing my gold membership.

Was thinking about gold membership... Now i'm not.

Am i hopeful in thinking that this break might just mean they are finishing all the ratings for the remaining teams in Serie A? Probably just wishful thinking...

That should take about an hour tops? I was more hoping they were going to release updates for more than one country at a time. SM seriously need to crack on, this is beyond a joke.

Am i hopeful in thinking that this break might just mean they are finishing all the ratings for the remaining teams in Serie A? Probably just wishful thinking...

I'm afraid it most likely is, SM had a 'break' from Monday until Thursday last week as well, and when they got started against they just picked up from where they had left off, at the same pace as before.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

SM has improved the Game Word News Feed to allow you to make comments on news items, post your own club stories and write your own stories/news items. We hope that this will improve the community and interactions within Game Word..

Nice innovation, but I would rather the revaluation.. :o

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

SM has improved the Game Word News Feed to allow you to make comments on news items' date=' post your own club stories and write your own stories/news items. We hope that this will improve the community and interactions within Game Word.. [/u']

Nice innovation, but I would rather the revaluation.. :o

Agreed with this, plus nice Rhyme! ;)

No he isnt supposed to be DM. He plays as a CM/AM in with Vidal

No, he is DM. Check all the football websites, you will find that them all has him listed as DM. And also, Juventus formation is 5-3-2. Where Marchisio plays, is a DM position:

................................................(GK)............................................................

............................................... Buffon........................................................

.......................(CB)....................(CB)....................(CB)................................

......................Barzagli...............Bonucci...............Chiellini..............................

.......D,DM ®.............(DM)..........(DM)..........(DM).....................D,DM (L).......

.....Lichtsteiner............Vidal..........Pirlo........Marchisio..................Asamoah.......

......................................F (RC).............F(LC)...............................................

...................................Vucinic..............Giovinco............................................

No' date=' he is DM. Check all the football websites, you will find that them all has him listed as DM. And also, Juventus formation is 5-3-2. Where Marchisio plays, is a DM position.

(GK)

Buffon

(CB) (CB) (CB)

Barzagli. Bonucci. Chiellini.

D,DM ® (DM) (DM) (DM) D,DM (L)

Lichtsteiner. Vidal. Pirlo. Marchisio. Asamoah.

F (RC). F (LC)

Vucinic. Giovinco[/quote']

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/12/09/italy/serie-a/us-citta-di-palermo/juventus-fc/1351406/

Very much a CM :)