Serie A Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I think That today they've been a little bit too generous...especially with Napoli players...

Except for Cavani who surely deserves a 93' date=' and maybe Hamsik I think that Uvini rating is pretty unfair...also IMO Inler shouldn't have risen...

And once again I can't understand how Cavanda can be 85...

what do you think?[/quote']

I think SM got it pretty much spot on with Napoli, but Dzemaili should of definitely stayed at 88 (he's nowhere near as good as Behrami who is also 89) and Uvini's rise is unjustified, he should be no more than an 80 in my opinion. You could have an argument with Inler but there's no denying he's been the key part of our midfield since he signed for us and I think he's totally underrated by many. Cavani and Hamsik deserve their rises no question, they are two of the best players in Serie A.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serie A Risers Atalanta: Click Here Bologna: Click Here Cagliari:Click Here Catania: Click Here Chievo: Click Here Fiorentina: Click Here Genoa: Click Here Juventus: Click Here Inte

Internet Explorer is faster than the speed they are reviewing Italy at

Juventus Benatia 91/92 Lichtsteiner 90/91 Howedes 90 Marchisio 92/91 Pjanic 94/93 Bentancur 87/88 Dybala 93/94   Napoli Hysaj 91 Albiol 90/89

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

What happens with this risers? Cavani to 93? Hamsiik to 92?Jovetic? HANDANOVICCCC? INLEEER?

I think that Soccer Manager is overrating the players because They want to change the puntuation in the football world.

Cavani/Hamsik/Jovetic rises are well deserved.Handanovic is an excellent keeper and I belive 91 is the fair rating for him at all...

I´m sorry.. and CAVAAAANDA? He has played only 600 mins in Lazio...

Cavani and Hamsik could rise but I think that SM is overrating' date=' and Inler and Handanovic to 91? Is it a joke? The only one that deserved a rise was Hernanes. :)[/quote']

How old are you? :confused:

I am really stuck in a sticky situation. Should I sell Eduardo Vargas and M'baye Niang? I am in need of money urgently too.

Vargas will be big once cavani leaves. Which he may next summer. In short term pato is gonna leave in January. As will Robinho. Meaning niang will become more involved sooner rather than later. And def worth holding onto at that age.

I am really stuck in a sticky situation. Should I sell Eduardo Vargas and M'baye Niang? I am in need of money urgently too.

If you were to sell one it would have to be Vargas, he is being strongly linked with a loan move to Brazil, most namely Gremio, and I can see it happening too with how limited his opportunities are at Napoli.

Since you need money and both players just have been reviewed and definitely won't rise for a few months I would sell both. You can always try to pick them up later when they gets more time on the field.

What happens with this risers? Cavani to 93? Hamsiik to 92?Jovetic? HANDANOVICCCC? INLEEER?

I think that Soccer Manager is overrating the players because They want to change the puntuation in the football world.

You must know a lot about Serie A. Great post:rolleyes:

@ whoever owns him: Vargas is pure 100% certified trash, sell him

I'd sell Vargas, I wouldn't go as far as Sonny and say he's trash (:P) but he's definitely been a huge disappointment. Nothing I've seen of him suggests to me that he's got the quality to be a potential starter for us and I think its inevitable that he will get farmed out on loan in January. Definitely keep hold of Niang, great talent and if Pato or Robinho (or both) are sold then he could get decent playing time in the second half of the season.

Oh and one to keep an eye on lads is Miguel Britos, I'm going to be bold and say he could be a potential 89 by the end of the season IF he stays fit - the guy is a BEAST!!

Handanovic I didnt really expect a 91 but at the end of the season.

Most of Inter's changes were warranted.

I agree that Cavani and Hamsik got the changes they truly deserve. I'm kind of surprised Gargano didnt get a raise tbh, I feel like he is very underrated.

@Jozua: Britos is a beast. :)

I'd sell Vargas' date=' I wouldn't go as far as Sonny and say he's trash (:P) but he's definitely been a huge disappointment. Nothing I've seen of him suggests to me that he's got the quality to be a potential starter for us and I think its inevitable that he will get farmed out on loan in January. Definitely keep hold of Niang, great talent and if Pato or Robinho (or both) are sold then he could get decent playing time in the second half of the season.

Oh and one to keep an eye on lads is Miguel Britos, I'm going to be bold and say he could be a potential 89 by the end of the season IF he stays fit - the guy is a BEAST!![/quote']

I felt that he was a little disappointing but is he good enough to play for napoli or serie a?