Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I also think Giovinco deserves to rise' date=' he´s a very good player. He can´t be the same player that he was at Parma, because he´s playing out of position at Juventus. He´s an AM, maybe a winger, but coach puts him as a striker... It´s not so easy for him... But he´s doing a good job still. And ofc, being 89 rated, he´s clearly underrated at a team like Juventus. Also, he´s a part of Italy NT and last season he did absolutely amazing for Parma, that will be taken into account for his rating too. Cheers.[/quote']
He had a fantastic season last year with Parma and he's playing quite well also with Juventus. He'll go up to 90 without any doubt imo

ye my thought's exactly :)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Does anyone else agree with me that Pirlo deserves a + 7 to 99 ? haha just kidding but i rate he deserves a + 1 to 93 :D

Fantastic player, one of best midfielder I've ever seen in Italy... He dropped only because of the injuries, but it wouldn' be a scandal if he comes back to 93 after what he did last year with Juventus and in Euro 2012.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I forgot Leali, Nicola 19 yo 75.

He's considered the new Buffon and he's a very good riser.

Played half the matches for Brescia last season, bought by Juventus this summer for 5 millions and now on loan at Lanciano in Serie B. He's a regular starter and he'll probably get 82 in the next Serie A review.

Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I hear about their chances of climbing I have it on my team I like but I wanted to know if I could get to 91 / and also I have to buy a player for an injury to a defense Tomas Hubocan seeks it and has a lot of minutes with his team has 88 I might say something of the 89 would be too crazy for ?

Greetings: D

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

How do you guys rate Andrea Poli, and does he have the material to be a 90 rated player in the near future? I can swap him for Gaston Ramirez, and I would value tham equally, except for I need CM's more than AM's or wingers.

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

How do you guys rate Andrea Poli' date=' and does he have the material to be a 90 rated player in the near future? I can swap him for Gaston Ramirez, and I would value tham equally, except for I need CM's more than AM's or wingers.[/quote']

Hello mate... I will do the same question because i want sell Poli to win some cash!! I know is a good player...but in the future?? :confused:

And yes... If i were you will do the change!! Gaston Ramirez is huge men... Snap him now!!

How do you guys rate Andrea Poli' date=' and does he have the material to be a 90 rated player in the near future? I can swap him for Gaston Ramirez, and I would value tham equally, except for I need CM's more than AM's or wingers.[/quote']

Poli is a good player but he's not a great talent, I think he's overrated...

In the last season he played just a few matches for Inter and they decide to don't buy him (he was on loan by Sampdoria).

Now he's doing quite good with Sampdoria but nothing special.

At mo he's one of the best italian talent but this is because in this moment there is not a lot of REAL talent in Italy.

Anyway, i don't really like Ramirez and i value them equally too, so if you are looking for a CM's then do it...

Lamela position change?? to a forward?

Zeman doesn't want AM in his 4-3-3, so Lamela is always starting as a wing... He may lose AM and gain forward, but it's not sure.

Coutinho is a good talent, he's playing brillantly in Europe League and I think he's gonna find some minutes in Serie A... my advice is to keep him

Munoz is a must sell, one of the most overrarted CB, he deserves to drop to 87.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Zeman doesn't want AM in his 4-3-3' date=' so Lamela is always starting as a wing... He may lose AM and gain forward, but it's not sure.

Coutinho is a good talent, he's playing brillantly in Europe League and I think he's gonna find some minutes in Serie A... my advice is to keep him

Munoz is a must sell, one of the most overrarted CB, he deserves to drop to 87.[/quote']

ok thanks mate :D:D