Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I'm not discussing him being a neutral AM either. But I'm not surprised about your reading difficulties.

"Also, watch how you put down your verbs they're really hurting my eyes"

I am not a English native speaker you idiot. There is something called auto-correction, did you knew about it? That is what I thought. If you are so worried about my grammar, why don't you ask your momma who speaks English to help thy?

Really strong player. Never gets tired and got a good control of the ball for his position' date=' l think he will have a good future ;)

Buy him if it's possible[/quote']

Hey mate, where can I find the link of the video you have as your signature? I want to send it to a classmate of mine, who is also Albanian :) please help.

I'm not discussing him being a neutral AM either. But I'm not surprised about your reading difficulties.

Also' date=' watch how you put down your verbs they're really hurting my eyes

Muriel is a huge talent, mark my words he will move to a big team in the summer and will go over 90 in the next few years. He was injured for the last 6 months but now he's back and will have a huge impact at Udinese.[/quote']

I am not a English native speaker you idiot. There is something called auto-correction, did you knew about it? That is what I thought. If you are so worried about my grammar, why don't you ask your momma who speaks English to help thy?

I am not a English native speaker you idiot. There is something called auto-correction' date=' did you knew about it? That is what I thought. If you are so worried about my grammar, why don't you ask your momma who speaks English to help thy?[/quote']

Funny how you think I'm a native english speaker when I'm actually not. Looks like you're pretty sensitive about the subject tho, getting all worked up and aggressive. You should ask your momma, who I'm sure doesn't speak english, to teach you some manners. By the way, in Brazil they're giving free english lessons to prostitutes so they're ready for World Cup 2014, I'm sure they'll take you and your momma in for a couple of lessons ;) Here's the link so you can start working on your schedule: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/01/08/prostitutes-in-brazil-take-free-english-classes-ahead-2014-world-cup/

(PS it's did you KNOW about it :D)

Agree' date=' cmon guys, momma jokes seriously?[/quote']

Alright I'll get back in topic :D

Some news and rumors from Serie A for you:

- looks like Sneijder, if he won't get any decent offer from England in the next week or so, will accept Galatasaray's offer. Sell as quick as you can.

- Schelotto of Atalanta close to a move to Inter, for cash + Livaja.

- Sorrentino of Chievo is on the move, Inter and Palermo are bidding for him. If he goes to Palermo and perform well he might rise to 89 at the end of the season. At Inter he would be only the backup, we gotta wait until his move to see if he could be a good investment.

- Parma is trying to exchange Pabon with Botta of Tigre (Argentina)

- Jonathan of Inter, after a pathetic year and a half spent in Serie A between Inter and Parma, is on his way back to Brazil. Flamengo offered 2 million euros for his services.

- Albano Bizzarri will be 99% the next starting goalie at Chievo.

- Dunga wants Willians (Udinese) at Internacional

- Lazio wants to get rid of Zarate ASAP, in negotiations with Spartak Moscow.

- OFFICIAL: Canini from Genoa to Atalanta, Manfredini in the opposite direction.

- Granqvist of Genoa close to a move to Dinamo Kiev

- Budan and D'Agostino are moving to Pescara

- Parma close to sign Willy Boly of Auxerre

- Milan close to sign Zaccardo if Abate moves to Zenit

- Stekelenburg on his way out from Roma, Fulham seems to be his destination (Goicoechea will keep his job as a starter, rated only at 85, might have a heavy rise at the end of the season)

- Juve is trying to sign Drogba and Llorente. Also in the talk a swap Matri-Pazzini with Milan.

- Armero from Udinese to Napoli is a done deal. Dossena will go from Napoli to Palermo as soon as Armero is official.

- Edu Vargas from Napoli to Sao Paulo

- Milan is in need of a central defender: Benatia (Udinese), Neto (Siena), Astori (Cagliari) are the three fallen on Galliani's target.

- Maxi Lopez will stay with Sampdoria. Also from Sampdoria I recommend keeping an eye (or maybe 2:D) on Icardi, extraordinary talent who will certainly move to a big in the summer.

- Alvarez of Inter is officially for sale, Galatasaray might bid for him if the Sneijder deal doesn't go thru. Also River Plate and Porto are interested on his services.

- Galatasaray is also interested in Antonini of Milan.

- Matias Campos Toro will be the replacement of Armero at Udinese.

Alright I'll get back in topic :D

Some news and rumors from Serie A for you:

- looks like Sneijder' date=' if he won't get any decent offer from England in the next week or so, will accept Galatasaray's offer. Sell as quick as you can.

- Schelotto of Atalanta close to a move to Inter, for cash + Livaja.

- Sorrentino of Chievo is on the move, Inter and Palermo are bidding for him. If he goes to Palermo and perform well he might rise to 89 at the end of the season. At Inter he would be only the backup, we gotta wait until his move to see if he could be a good investment.

- Parma is trying to exchange Pabon with Botta of Tigre (Argentina)

- Jonathan of Inter, after a pathetic year and a half spent in Serie A between Inter and Parma, is on his way back to Brazil. Flamengo offered 2 million euros for his services.

- Albano Bizzarri will be 99% the next starting goalie at Chievo.

- Dunga wants Willians (Udinese) at Internacional

- Lazio wants to get rid of Zarate ASAP, in negotiations with Spartak Moscow.

- OFFICIAL: Canini from Genoa to Atalanta, Manfredini in the opposite direction.

- Granqvist of Genoa close to a move to Dinamo Kiev

- Budan and D'Agostino are moving to Pescara

- Parma close to sign Willy Boly of Auxerre

- Milan close to sign Zaccardo if Abate moves to Zenit

- Stekelenburg on his way out from Roma, Fulham seems to be his destination (Goicoechea will keep his job as a starter, rated only at 85, might have a heavy rise at the end of the season)

- Juve is trying to sign Drogba and Llorente. Also in the talk a swap Matri-Pazzini with Milan.

- Armero from Udinese to Napoli is a done deal. Dossena will go from Napoli to Palermo as soon as Armero is official.

- Edu Vargas from Napoli to Sao Paulo

- Milan is in need of a central defender: Benatia (Udinese), Neto (Siena), Astori (Cagliari) are the three fallen on Galliani's target.

- Maxi Lopez will stay with Sampdoria. Also from Sampdoria I recommend keeping an eye (or maybe 2:D) on Icardi, extraordinary talent who will certainly move to a big in the summer.

- Alvarez of Inter is officially for sale, Galatasaray might bid for him if the Sneijder deal doesn't go thru. Also River Plate and Porto are interested on his services.

- Galatasaray is also interested in Antonini of Milan.

- Matias Campos Toro will be the replacement of Armero at Udinese.[/quote']

Look mate, I think we should stop this nonsense and immature discussion:cool: By the way, isn't Juventus bidding for Lampard?

Look mate' date=' I think we should stop this nonsense and immature discussion:cool: By the way, isn't Juventus bidding for Lampard?[/quote']

Alright like I said nothing personal, let's stick to football. I honestly don't understand why you got so fed up in the first place :D

No, Juve doesn't seem interested to Lampard, they def don't need a midfielder. They are going all in for a forward, Drogba is the dream, Borriello could be the sad reality. Inter and Lazio are the most interested, but it looks more like it will happen in Summer IF it will ever happen.

Other rumors for you:

- Calaiò is 99,9% signing with Napoli, which is a comeback for the lad.

- Luca Toni is about to renew is contract with Fiorentina, after he did surprisingly well in these last 6 months, when everybody thought he was an ex-player :D

- Bayern Munich showed interested for Pablo Osvaldo of Roma.

- Moratti, Inter's president, confirmed that he accepted Galatasaray's bid for Sneijder, now it's up to him to find the agreement with the Turkish club.

- OFFICIAL: ARMERO FROM UDINESE TO NAPOLI (sure 90 on the next review)

- OFFICIAL: DOSSENA FROM NAPOLI TO PALERMO

- Milan's president called Balotelli a "rotten apple", his transfer to Milan might never happen

- Siena is interested in Fiorentina's Seferovic

- Arevalo Rios of Palermo will move, Boca Juniors the most plausible destination

- Aston Villa wants Coutinho of Inter, unlikely that the team will sell him tho.

- Parma is interested in Molinaro of Stuttgart

- Campagnaro of Napoli will sign with Inter for the next season, on a free transfer

- OFFICIAL: MATIAS VECINO TO FIORENTINA

- I mentioned it before, but now it's OFFICIAL: ALBANO BIZZARRI will be the new starting goalie of CHIEVO (when Sorrentino moves, which will happen by the end of the week)

- Genoa is interested in Almiron, Cristoforo (Uruguay) and Kuzmanovic

- Parma sold Pellè's rights to Feyenoord (he was on a loan before)

- Fiorentina interested on Raul Meireles

- Inter wants Lodi, but Lodi said he doesn't want to leave Catania

By the way you guys have to see Jonathan's epic fail, absolutely pathetic

Alright like I said nothing personal' date=' let's stick to football. I honestly don't understand why you got so fed up in the first place :D

No, Juve doesn't seem interested to Lampard, they def don't need a midfielder. They are going all in for a forward, Drogba is the dream, Borriello could be the sad reality. Inter and Lazio are the most interested, but it looks more like it will happen in Summer IF it will ever happen.

Other rumors for you:

- Calaiò is 99,9% signing with Napoli, which is a comeback for the lad.

- Luca Toni is about to renew is contract with Fiorentina, after he did surprisingly well in these last 6 months, when everybody thought he was an ex-player :D

- Bayern Munich showed interested for Pablo Osvaldo of Roma.

- Moratti, Inter's president, confirmed that he accepted Galatasaray's bid for Sneijder, now it's up to him to find the agreement with the Turkish club.

- OFFICIAL: ARMERO FROM UDINESE TO NAPOLI (sure 90 on the next review)

- OFFICIAL: DOSSENA FROM NAPOLI TO PALERMO

- Milan's president called Balotelli a "rotten apple", his transfer to Milan might never happen

- Siena is interested in Fiorentina's Seferovic

- Arevalo Rios of Palermo will move, Boca Juniors the most plausible destination

- Aston Villa wants Coutinho of Inter, unlikely that the team will sell him tho.[/quote']

There is an article on goal.com stating that Pirlo want or would love to see Lampard at Juventus. But don't you think it would be awesome? We could use him as a backup for Marchisio or Vidal. Do you know what are the chances of Drogba coming to Juventus? I would really love to see him playing at Juve.

There is an article on goal.com stating that Pirlo want or would love to see Lampard at Juventus. But don't you think it would be awesome? We could use him as a backup for Marchisio or Vidal. Do you know what are the chances of Drogba coming to Juventus? I would really love to see him playing at Juve.

never trust goal.com

Yeah like Anri said goal.com is not a reliable source. Budgets are really limited in Italy now and Juve can afford to spend big only on one player, which will be Drogba (because they have a big hole up top, while in midfield they're class).

I'd say if Drogba decides to go to Italy he will 100% go to Juve. We need to see whether he wants to move to Italy or not, because he has offers from France and England as well. And if there is one team where Lampard shouldn't go in Italy it's really Juve, because he'd be a benchwarmer like he is now at Chelsea. Anywhere else he'd 100% start. In my opinion if he comes to Italy will be at Inter or Lazio

Other news:

- Bianchi Arce to Pescara

Do you guys know any website where I can see what formation and players Juventus had selected for the clash between Milan today? I usually use Whoscored.com' date=' but they didn't posted it today :([/quote']

Gazzetta.it has an english section and it's always updated with these kind of things.

Anyways here are the lineups:

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Storari; Bonucci, Barzagli, Caceres; Lichtsteiner (dal 39’ s.t. De Ceglie), Vidal, Marrone (dal 31’ s.t. Pirlo), Giaccherini, Isla; Matri, Giovinco (dal 20’ s.t. Vucinic). (Buffon, Branescu, Peluso, Padoin, Pogba, Beltrame, Rugani). All. Conte.

MILAN (4-3-3): Amelia; Abate, Mexes, Acerbi, De Sciglio; Montolivo, Ambrosini (dal 46’ s.t. Treorè), Boateng; Emanuelson (dal 25’ s.t. Bojan), Pazzini (dal 25’ s.t. Niang), El Shaarawy. (Coppola, Gabriel, Antonini, Flamini, Nocerino, Carmona). All. Allegri.

Gazzetta.it has an english section and it's always updated with these kind of things.

Anyways here are the lineups:

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Storari; Bonucci' date=' Barzagli, Caceres; Lichtsteiner (dal 39’ s.t. De Ceglie), Vidal, Marrone (dal 31’ s.t. Pirlo), Giaccherini, Isla; Matri, Giovinco (dal 20’ s.t. Vucinic). (Buffon, Branescu, Peluso, Padoin, Pogba, Beltrame, Rugani). All. Conte.

MILAN (4-3-3): Amelia; Abate, Mexes, Acerbi, De Sciglio; Montolivo, Ambrosini (dal 46’ s.t. Treorè), Boateng; Emanuelson (dal 25’ s.t. Bojan), Pazzini (dal 25’ s.t. Niang), El Shaarawy. (Coppola, Gabriel, Antonini, Flamini, Nocerino, Carmona). All. Allegri.[/quote']

Thanks a lot mate. Could you please send me the link of today fixture? When I click on the result it is not opening another page (whcih is what whoscored.com does) that shows the player ratings (how they performed today)? The page can be in Italian ( I speak Italian too) I need because this is how I evaluate players :) I play SM based in real life ratings.