Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Back I am with the daily Serie A report

- Udinese made a bid for the young colombian BRAYAN PEREA. I'd buy right away because Udinese has the best scouting program in Italy and they rarely miss a talent, especially in Colombia (they brought in people like Zapata, Armero, ZUniga, Cuadrado and Muriel).

- SNEIJDER is a 99% new Galatasaray player. Sell!

- Juventus offered DROGBA a 8mil €, 1 and half year contract.

- Surprisingly, Palermo has now a better chance to sign CALAIO' then Napoli. Napoli wanted him on loan, while Palermo wants to buy him.

- SCHELOTTO very close to Inter

- Milan is now after LODI

- Inter is ready to sign rising italian Serie B star BELLOMO (very interesting player)

- ZACCARDO is 99% a new Milan player

- Lazio have offered 6mil € for CASEMIRO

- Inter is trying to sign another young colombian star, QUINTERO of Pescara (huge talent!)

- Napoli needs a defender after Cannavaro has been disqualified for the match fixing scandal. Names on top of their list are ASTORI (Cagliari) and NETO (Siena)

- Udinese is closely following belgian talent MALANDA

- MESBAH will be a Parma player in the next days

- WILLIANS will almost certainly move to Internacional

- Inter, Napoli and Dortmund are closely following the growth of BELFODIL of Parma

- Many italian clubs are after young argentinian GUANCA

- Udinese and Genoa are fighting to sign young ecuadorian talent CEVALLOS

- Napoli's dream is to sign BALOTELLI, according to their coach

- Fiorentina now joins Inter and Lazio in the list of clubs after LAMPARD

- SAPONARA is a new Milan player

- Udinese made a bid for the young colombian BRAYAN PEREA. I'd buy right away because Udinese has the best scouting program in Italy and they rarely miss a talent' date=' especially in Colombia (they brought in people like Zapata, Armero, ZUniga, Cuadrado and Muriel).

- Surprisingly, Palermo has now a better chance to sign CALAIO' then Napoli. Napoli wanted him on loan, while Palermo wants to buy him.

- Inter is ready to sign rising italian Serie B star BELLOMO (very interesting player)

- Inter is trying to sign another young colombian star, QUINTERO of Pescara (huge talent!)

- Napoli needs a defender after Cannavaro has been disqualified for the match fixing scandal. Names on top of their list are ASTORI (Cagliari) and NETO (Siena)

- Inter, Napoli and Dortmund are closely following the growth of BELFODIL of Parma

- SAPONARA is a new Milan player[/quote']

Thanks for the news. :)

- Udinese made a bid for the young colombian BRAYAN PEREA. I'd buy right away because Udinese has the best scouting program in Italy and they rarely miss a talent' date=' especially in Colombia (they brought in people like Zapata, Armero, ZUniga, Cuadrado and Muriel).

- SAPONARA is a new Milan player[/quote']

There's been an interview of Galiani in the evening: Zaccardo will not reach Milan, and Lodi will not move in January

There's been an interview of Galiani in the evening: Zaccardo will not reach Milan' date=' and Lodi will not move in January[/quote']

Typical deceiving strategy from Galliani. IMO Zaccardo will be a Milan player either this or next week. Here's an interview of Zaccardo's agent (it's in italian):

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=414026

I think he will fit very well at Milan, they need good full backs and Zaccardo this season is among the best of Serie A.

Regarding Lodi, I just mentioned the interested of Milan for him, not a January transfer.

seriously though matey how long would u see him stayin there for even if he did move before sum 1 else poped up 4 him?..

turkey just done along wi Italy so ya lookin few month on him min even if he goes turkey..

with a drop n time he has on his side hes well capable of bein a fluctuatin dropper instead of just heading 1 way n 1 way only..

the link is crazy for the clubs whose been after him.. cant believe i cant get a deal for the guy atm.. seriously considerin just holding on 2 him me..

seriously though matey how long would u see him stayin there for even if he did move before sum 1 else poped up 4 him?..

turkey just done along wi Italy so ya lookin few month on him min even if he goes turkey..

with a drop n time he has on his side hes well capable of bein a fluctuatin dropper instead of just heading 1 way n 1 way only..

the link is crazy for the clubs whose been after him.. cant believe i cant get a deal for the guy atm.. seriously considerin just holding on 2 him me..

Hes seemed to be so stubborn with his wages, that was the only thing holding him back from moving to one of the best leagues in the world. Galatasaray is a massive club, but he wont keep his 94 there, and the only place i can see him moving after Gala, is to either Russia/Ukraine, or Middle East, dont think anyone else will pay his wages.

Dont stress too much if no one is wanting him, even if he does drop in a few months, its should be only a -1. I think hes cup tied aswell so wont be able to play for Gala in the UCL.

Good day Italian football lovers!

- OFFICIAL: WILLIANS from Udinese to Internacional

- Francesco DELLA ROCCA is moving from Fiorentina to Siena

- The percentage of SNEIJDER moving to Galatasaray is now 99,999999%

- OFFICIAL: CALAIO' to Napoli

- In the talk a forward exchange between Torino and Sampdoria: the first would get POZZI, the second SANSONE

- ANDREOLLI very close to Inter

- Palermo is interested in HUGO ALMEIDA

- Juventus is ready to deposit LLORENTE's contract for next season

- Inter is meeting Pescara for WEISS and QUINTERO

- Pescara want DUNCAN of Inter on loan

- OFFICIAL: CARAGLIO to Pescara

- Chievo is after MARIGA

- Siena wants to sign LIVAJA

- Genoa, Sampdoria and Palermo are after defender SACOMAN

Hes seemed to be so stubborn with his wages' date=' that was the only thing holding him back from moving to one of the best leagues in the world. Galatasaray is a massive club, but he wont keep his 94 there, and the only place i can see him moving after Gala, is to either Russia/Ukraine, or Middle East, dont think anyone else will pay his wages.

Dont stress too much if no one is wanting him, even if he does drop in a few months, its should be only a -1. I think hes cup tied aswell so wont be able to play for Gala in the UCL.[/quote']

Sneijder already 93

Marco Benassi started today for inter and in the first half he impressed for the personality he is showing' date=' probably the best player on the field, he had the assist for Palacio's goal. Quality youngster, get him now before its too late.[/quote']

Definetely :). He was quite impressive yesterday and given the fact He's only 18 is great for SM teams.

Definetely :). He was quite impressive yesterday and given the fact He's only 18 is great for SM teams.

Absolutely agree with the comparison you made in the report with Thiago Motta. Inter is desperate to find a "quarterback" kind of midfielder, the one the receives the ball and has the technical skills to distribute it around the field, and Benassi definitely has the capability to do that. It's not easy in Italy to breakthrough as a youngster (Pirlo was with Inter at a very young age (sigh) but never had the necessary trust only because he was too young), but I hope that Stramaccioni will give this guy some space and help him develop.