Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Mateo Kovačić to Inter from Dinamo Zagreb for 11 mil' date=' and Josip Radošević to Napoli from Hajduk Split for 3 mil, is now official. They are both huge talents and the future of Croatian NT.

Also Udinese both two cro players Bubnjić and Mlinar, and since Croatia is coming to EU in the summer, probably a lot of players from cro league will go to Seria A.[/quote']

Is there some rule about EU players in Italy?

Any thoughts on Marco ANDREOLLI ? Will move to a bigger club in summer? Will he rise next review?

He's a free agent in the summer, so will probably move to a "bigger club". Was linked to Napoli and was set to join Inter however Silvestre didn't leave so nothing came of it. As for rising in next review, unlikely as that will be end of the season and I can't see Chievo getting any higher than they are now. Only Pellissier is higher than he is (and deservedly so).

Sell or Keep these risers?

I have a couple of Sampdoria players who have just had small rises

Andrea Costa 27, CB, 84 (had +1)

Roberto Soriano 21, CM, 84 (had +2)

I am asking what the potential of these players is - can they become 86+ as that is what I am looking at to get in my first team now. Or should I sell them and get players with more potential?

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Any thoughts on Marco ANDREOLLI ? Will move to a bigger club in summer? Will he rise next review?

Marco at the end of the season leave almost certainly chievo' date=' could return to Inter,

he has little chance to get 88 to end of season but in the future definitely increase

Andrea Costa 27, CB, 84 (had +1)

I am asking what the potential of these players is - can they become 86+ as that is what I am looking at to get in my first team now. Or should I sell them and get players with more potential?

Andrea Costa at the end of the season will have +2 / 3 While Soriano +1/2 :)

And do you think Bradley will go to 89 or even 90?

IMO he has been the best midfielder for Roma this season.

Bradley at the end of the season will have 89

Riferimento: Sell or Keep these risers?

Andrea Costa 27' date=' CB, 84 (had +1)

I am asking what the potential of these players is - can they become 86+ as that is what I am looking at to get in my first team now. Or should I sell them and get players with more potential?[/quote']

Both will have +2

Re: Sell or Keep these risers?

Andrea Costa 27' date=' CB, 84 (had +1)

I am asking what the potential of these players is - can they become 86+ as that is what I am looking at to get in my first team now. Or should I sell them and get players with more potential?[/quote']

Thanks Vincy and Peppo, I'll hang on to them for now then.

Hamsik to rise to 93 at the end of the season? A rise possible for Lamela or Destro?

I think there are many chance for Hamsik' date=' but i don't sure..

Lamela i don't think that will raise, destro has more chance..

Can Roma's Marquinho develop further ? what's his peak ?

He can raise 88 at the max IMO

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hamsik to rise to 93 at the end of the season? A rise possible for Lamela or Destro?

Hamsik will increase by one if the Naples wins the championship

Lamela remains stable at the end of the season

Destro could rise by one at the end of the season (only if he very marks)

Will Kuzmanovic be a regular at Inter? He's only 5m at the moment.

Surely he will play a lot of games for Inter

Can Roma's Marquinho develop further ? what's his peak ?

Marquinho isn't highly regarded in Rome, he is a reserve at the end of the season remains stable but he has a potenziale of 88

Is it worth keeping Ignazio Abate and Kevin-Prince Boateng' date=' or have they hit their peak? Just I can sell Abate and have Walker at RB.[/quote']

I would keep Abate, he got much more to show and l believe he one day he will get a +1 ;) If you can sell KPB and replace him with a better player then do it.

Is it worth keeping Ignazio Abate and Kevin-Prince Boateng' date=' or have they hit their peak? Just I can sell Abate and have Walker at RB.[/quote']

Boateng sooner or later will have 91, Abbot is playing well lately and in the future may have 91

How good is Bouy from Juve?

Bouy is very talented, his flaw is that it is very slow and must be colder front of the door

Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Boateng sooner or later will have 91' date=' Abbot is playing well lately and in the future may have 91

Bouy is very talented, his flaw is that it is very slow and must be colder front of the door[/quote']

He should call the council energy conservation, or apply online for some 'old lady' draught excluder. Alternatively, he could pack some newspaper into an old football sock and use that... bit of a fire hazard though.