Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Ah fair enough acerbi's a massive let down, what about players like allan for udinese and bonucci for juve, are they worth getting and what woud you guys consider the best young forwards of the league to be? Sorry for all the questions i dont watch serie a much and i know stats can sometimes lie, rather get serie a fans opinions.

Ah fair enough acerbi's a massive let down' date=' what about players like allan for udinese is he diong well and the best young forwards of the league would be who? Sorry for all the questions i dont watch serie a much and i know stats can sometimes lie, rather get serie a fans opinions.[/quote']

Allan's definitely a talented player. Is doing pretty well, though Udinese are definitely not at their best.

You have your usual's. Niang, El Shaarawy, Icardi, Muriel, Destro, Gabbiadini, then there's Roberto Insigne and Novonthy who should both come good (I hope as they have the talent, just need the time). Doukara's not a bad player for the future either. Belfodil and Sansone of Parma. Giuseppe De Luca wouldn't be a bad pick-up, though an expensive one for who he plays for. Immobile and Ibarbo aren't bad either, though not sure what "young forwards" age limit would be. Dyabala of Palermo, though they look likely to get relegated.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Ah fair enough acerbi's a massive let down' date=' what about players like allan for udinese and bonucci for juve, are they worth getting and what woud you guys consider the best young forwards of the league to be? Sorry for all the questions i dont watch serie a much and i know stats can sometimes lie, rather get serie a fans opinions.[/quote']

Allan is a giocaore with great quality, other young people that I recommend are:

Pogba,MARQUINHOS,Icardi,Perin,Obiang, Roberto Insigne, Marko Bakic, Sakor, Tassi, Del Fabro, Murru, Patrick Olsen, Radakovic, Bouy, Saponara, Bellomo, Riccardo Improta, Prestia, LIVAJA, Gouano, Sabelli, Barba, Bumba, Ricci, Ferrante, Leali, Matteo Bianchetti, Dybala, Brayan Perea (he will go to lazio), Wolski, M.Vecino, N.Lopez, Fiamozzi,R.Ely, Antei,Fedato, Viviani,I.Bubnjic, J.Quitero, Caprari, M.Capuano,Bardi,Frello Jorginho,Uvini,Caldirola, Hisaj, Kovacic,Cevallos,Sampirisi, Taider,Sorensen,Gabbiadini,Muriel, Juan Jesus,Zaza,Benassi,MBAYE,Pasa,Garritano,Duncan,A.Romano, Crisetig,Laxalt,Belfodil,Ampuero,Arteaga,N.Sansone,MACEACHEN

S.benedetti,Marrone,Beltrame,Branescu,CHIBSAH,D.Berardi,Appelt,

Giandonato,Niang,De sciglio, Salamon,V.Gabriel,Ganz,Petagna,Comi,Valoti,

Fossati,GHIRINGHELLI,Radosevic,EL KADDOURI,Medina,NOVOTHNY,Bariti,

Dezi,Rozzi,Onazi,Zampa,Hegazy,,Piccini,Seferovic,ACOSTY,Capello,

Veratti,VYDRA,Mlinar,PAWLOWSKI,A.Romagnoli,Ciciretti,Politano,Mustafi,Menga,KABASELE,A.Gomis,Verdi,Stoian,Cofie,De luca,KRAJNC,Polenta,

Polo,Verre,Piscitella,Cosic,M.Perrotta,Bollino,CECCHERINI

Ah fair enough acerbi's a massive let down' date=' what about players like allan for udinese and bonucci for juve, are they worth getting and what woud you guys consider the best young forwards of the league to be? Sorry for all the questions i dont watch serie a much and i know stats can sometimes lie, rather get serie a fans opinions.[/quote']

l suggest to buy Barzagli & Bonucci, they will get a very high rating if juve keeps playing like this ;)

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Thanks for all your input guys' date=' along with all the obvious ones there are a few I havent heard of and in competitive leagues these could be good buys! All repped and I'll keep a hold of allen for a lil while then, thanks guys!

p.s bonucci potential 92+?[/quote']

Bonucci has a potential of 92

Merkel or Allan? Which one should I get?:)

Allan is better :)

I'd like updates on Armero and Constant.

Armero is my squad but I wish to let him go and pick Constant instead - while De Sciglio (also in my team) becomes 89 or so to insert him in first-team.

Going purely on stats mate, Armero up untill the start of december was first team udinese but after being loaned to napoli has only been used sparingly so far (playing two games a total of 18 minutes) and Constant seems to have been first team Milan since end of october judging by hes stats. Hopes this helps somewhat

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I'd like updates on Armero and Constant.

Armero is my squad but I wish to let him go and pick Constant instead - while De Sciglio (also in my team) becomes 89 or so to insert him in first-team.

Armero is a future +90. Constant is very poor while De Sciglio is a future +91 :)