Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Is there any chance of Alen Stevanovic end up at big club? He don't have much playing time right now' date=' is he injured?

Don't want to make a same mistake like Ricardo Saponara. :o(sell after the rise, then he end up with Milan)

Thanks.

I would sell him, he is not injured, but Ventura prefer Cerci and Santana..

He is owned by Inter, but I don't think he will play in Inter in the future..

Is there any chance of Alen Stevanovic end up at big club? He don't have much playing time right now' date=' is he injured?

Don't want to make a same mistake like Ricardo Saponara. :o(sell after the rise, then he end up with Milan)

Thanks.

I suggest you sell Stevanovic in Turin he is the reserve of Cerci.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I don't think that he will rise, just because Roma has been extremely poor since now and is sitting in ninth position, without playing any cups. He's doing better than last season when he scored 11 goals in 26 games, while this season has improved scoring 11 goals in only 18 appearances, so a rise could be even possible, but i doubt it due to Roma's poor form. However i suggest you to keep him, because nevertheless he's a NT player and he's also targeted to leave Roma at the end of the season to join Tottenham. AVB wants him to play for Spurs. This is just my suggestion, however it's better to hear Vincy's view on this. He's a good expert.

Riferimento: Respuesta: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Guys I received an interesting offer for Osvaldo from Roma.

What is his situation? Is he likely to rise on the next review?

I really like osvaldo as a player, but he is a genius and recklessness ..

I'd keep it, then it depends which offer you have received..

For now he is stay to the next review, but if he returns to play as he had started, he can raise to the end of the season

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

I've got plenty of cover at the back' date=' but should I sell Ranocchia? I've heard mixed opinions of him.[/quote']

If he's your best defender , don't sell him. However, if you have better defenders and can get other good players in a player exchange for him, I would sell Rannochia.

Rannochia is a good centreback but he's inconsistent at times.

Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Guys I received an interesting offer for Osvaldo from Roma.

What is his situation? Is he likely to rise on the next review?

osvaldo has reached its potential

I've got plenty of cover at the back' date=' but should I sell Ranocchia? I've heard mixed opinions of him.[/quote']

Ranocchia has a great future, surely a future +92

Alfred Duncan, I want opinoins on him, I recently bought him for 2 million in a game world where cash is very valuable and it's extremely competitive, talents are virtually impossible to get. I would like to know a bit more about him so if anyone could provide me with some extensive info that'd be great.

Alfred Duncan' date=' I want opinoins on him, I recently bought him for 2 million in a game world where cash is very valuable and it's extremely competitive, talents are virtually impossible to get. I would like to know a bit more about him so if anyone could provide me with some extensive info that'd be great.[/quote']

Duncan is a player who has a lot of quality, is now on loan at Livorno. In June, the inter acquire Icardi giving money sampdoria + half of duncan.

An article came out a couple of days ago about Mauro Icardi. He was so poorly regarded at the beginning of the season that Sampdoria tried to offer him for loan in Serie B and Lega Pro (3rd division) so he could play some minutes and all of the clubs refused to take him! This kid by next year will probably hit anywhere from 88 to 90 with his move to (hopefully) Inter. Good eye people, good eye :D