Serie A Rating Predictions

Peppo Espy

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

An article came out a couple of days ago about Mauro Icardi. He was so poorly regarded at the beginning of the season that Sampdoria tried to offer him for loan in Serie B and Lega Pro (3rd division) so he could play some minutes and all of the clubs refused to take him! This kid by next year will probably hit anywhere from 88 to 90 with his move to (hopefully) Inter. Good eye people' date=' good eye :D[/quote']

LOL, We shall see. I want him to move to us so we can replace an aging attack force :o. However, his price tag has got to be massive and many top clubs are taking notice. If I remember correctly, It was reported we had struck a deal but the Samp chairman waved it off and dismissed the report.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

Vidal 93 next changes? And what is his overall potential?

Vidal future 94 :D

Sampirisi good enough to play for Italy in future? Should I sell him now he's my 20th choice CB.

Hold him! He has a great future' date=' has many qualities.

Constant will rise already this year! he will be +90 in the future since he will play a lot of time for Milan.

I agree on De Sciglio, and I will say +92

Constant can not ever get to 90, he has not the qualities to be a Milan player.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

What do you think Inters Juan will get next time around? Although they haven't been that great so far he is still one of their most capped defenders in a highly rated team...

Adam

I'd say +2 or +3, a good defender who plays at high levels in a competitive team :)

What do you think Inters Juan will get next time around? Although they haven't been that great so far he is still one of their most capped defenders in a highly rated team...

Adam

88/89 end of season for him future +92

I'm looking to sell El Kaddouri (Napoli). Is it a wise move and can he improve further?:)

He has many qualities, keep him ;)

I'm looking to sell El Kaddouri (Napoli). Is it a wise move and can he improve further?:)

He's nothing special IMO, if you can get some others good youth sell him.

He'll be a good player, but not a champion :)

Re: Serie A Rating Predictions 2012/13

What are your thoughts on Romas young brazllian Marqinihos not sure if thats spelt right reports are barca had a 21-25million bid rejected recently

he's just great... he will be soon the best in the world...more talented than Varane...